promo code

8 replies to this topic

#1 RO News

Administrator

• Game Masters
  • 504 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

Posted Image

:gb: Due to technical issues with the ingame Code Redeemer, we have had to remove it from the game until further notice. However, we have also set up another way to redeem your promo codes and receive your gifts.

The Code Redeemer is now available by following this link or by clicking on the PROMO CODE button in the right-side menu of the Ragnarök Europe website. Your items will then be waiting for you at the Item Distributor, which is located in several towns of the game.

Please note that redeeming a code requires you to be logged on the website.
____
:fr:Information sur les codes promotionnels

En raison de problèmes techniques avec le Code Redeemer, nous avons dû le retirer du jeu jusqu’à nouvel ordre. Néanmoins, nous avons également mis en place un autre moyen d’échanger vos codes promotionnels et de recevoir vos cadeaux.

Le Code Redeemer est à présent disponible en suivant ce lien ou en cliquant sur le bouton CODE PROMO dans le menu de droite du site web officiel de Ragnarök Europe. Vos objets vous attendront alors dans l’Item Distributor situé dans plusieurs grandes villes du jeu.

Veuillez noter que la validation d’un code nécessite d’être connecté sur le site web avec votre nom d’utilisateur et mot de passe.
_____
:de:Informationen zum Einlösen der Promotion Codes

Aufgrund technischer Probleme mit dem Code Redeemer im Spiel mussten wir diesen leider auf unbestimmte Zeit entfernen. Jedoch haben wir einen anderen Weg gefunden, die Promo Codes einzulösen, um eure Geschenke abzuholen.

Der Code Redeemer ist jetzt unter einem Link verfügbar. Klickt dazu auf die PROMO CODE Schaltfläche im rechten Menü auf der Ragnarök Europe Website. Die Gegenstände warten dann im Item Distributor auf euch. Er befindet sich in vielen Städten im Spiel.

Bitte beachtet, dass ihr beim Einlösen des Codes auf der Website eingeloggt sein müsst.
_____
The Ragnarok Online Team
Gravity Europe
Posted Image

#2 Trust_Me

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:07 PM

but what is with the vip starter pack. u can only get there the hairband

#3 ex-RO_Dev

Ex-Admin

• Developpers
  • 1831 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

I'm working on it.

Edit: You can receive now the Ribbon AND the Starter Pack ! :P
I have also reset all code. So if you already had use your code, you can use it again ! (I'm so generous today)
Posted Image

#4 fcY870xR

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:48 AM

So generous, that you accept the code from the gamescom ticket, from the players, who visited gamescom and haven't found your girls?

#5 ex-RO_Dev

Ex-Admin

• Developpers
  • 1831 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:53 AM

What do you mean ? oO'
Posted Image

#6 3dge

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:58 AM

View PostRO_Dev, on 21 August 2012 - 11:53 AM, said:

What do you mean ? oO'
I don't see what exactly is hard to understand about the previous post.
You said you were generous today, and he asked if that included granting people who didn't find the girls giving out codes the rewards aswell by entering their gamescom ticket ID.

#7 Madea Gwyn

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:57 PM

I wasn't visiting the GC but to explain even more what he's saying:
there were a lot of ppl at the GC searching for your girls and didn't found them. Especially on the first days (guess the first time I heard the girls were seen and are not a prank was on saturday).
So I don't know if it was really that hard to find them, but I heard of a lot of people who were at the GC thursday and friday and weren't able to get codes.

So what about making it able for those people to mail a photo/scan of their GC-ticket to you so that they also can have some kind of reward? Even though it could be less useable or so, but at least it would be some kind of reward for them.

#8 fpM956kG

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:50 PM

View PostMadea Gwyn, on 22 August 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

I wasn't visiting the GC but to explain even more what he's saying:
there were a lot of ppl at the GC searching for your girls and didn't found them. Especially on the first days (guess the first time I heard the girls were seen and are not a prank was on saturday).
So I don't know if it was really that hard to find them, but I heard of a lot of people who were at the GC thursday and friday and weren't able to get codes.

So what about making it able for those people to mail a photo/scan of their GC-ticket to you so that they also can have some kind of reward? Even though it could be less useable or so, but at least it would be some kind of reward for them.

Don't think this is a good idea, some people can find tickets in dustbin or somewhere else. this would only cause abuse.

#9 Baiji

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationNew World

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:51 AM

View PostfpM956kG, on 22 August 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

Don't think this is a good idea, some people can find tickets in dustbin or somewhere else. this would only cause abuse.

The tickets are personal (which means that your name figures on it) - it's easy to compare that with the personal account data....

Posted Image
Flessa RK 150/50 | Chekesha Shadow Chaser 150/50 | Baiji Wanderer 150/50 | Tinker!Bell AB 150/50 | *Antaria* Sorc 150/50 | <Delphyna> WL 149/50 | <Antaria> RG 150/50 | LaMerchandise Genetic 150/50 | -=NiKiTa=- GX 127/32 | Leraya SL 99 etc.... xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users