4 replies to this topic

#1 Ackmoule

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

Dear GM/CH,

It seems that since a couple of hours, a bug occured for the 3rd job changes ( Ranger, AB at least)

Before the tests , the Chat NPCs , supposed to send you in tests room, don't send you...

Please can you check asap , since we would like to benefit from the week end with triple XP

Thanks,

Blob

#2 fxM421aT

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

Probably a bug for the GX job change quest too. We are 3 Sin X waiting for the same part (when we have to talk and kill the Dandelion member). We have already waiting the 3h but we can't enter in the house. Bug or bad joke? Very bory anyway

RO_Dev, on 03 March 2013 - 03:29 PM, said:

OK. It's a little big difficult to manage that with a Smartphone... XD
I'm in a car without a 3G connection, so I can't test the result.

#3 Landaria

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

yep i also got he problem

PLEASE FIX IT ASAP!!

or any gamemaster please switch us to rangers instantly!

ive bought a month premium now, just wanted to play again with the 3x exp event!

i cant do anything :(

My charname: Landaria

#4 fkM885lG

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

Hi, I have the same problem wants to make job changes Ranger and hang tight in the first part because it's apparently bugged.

Since this week I got my Infinity account, I only have problems ... I'm annoyed right! And to 3x Exp ..

Please correct the problem as soon as possible! I can with my Sniper not even gone there because I may have even plugging anything in job change so I sit firmly above.

Charnamen: Zarii

Thank you very much

#5 Tilea

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

The Reboot of the server is done.

And i tried to make the quest now with my HighPriestress and it seems.... IT WORKS! But failed the test and have to try again now xD

But hey....

RO_GM05 saved the day! :D
Posted Image
Tileah - Archbishop | Tylea - Shadowchaser | Miralia - Wanderer | Spandex - Mechanic
Thilea - Genetic | Tyleah - Rune Knight | T'ylea - Guillotine Cross | Orteas - Bard
Ti'lea - Ranger | Tyhlea - Sura | Thileah - Warlock

Playin' FRo since 02/2013~ <3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users