18 replies to this topic

#1 Artz²

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:55 AM

Okay, i had to put this somewhere.
Can someone just tell me why the fuck are poison bottles worth 1 damn million zenys right now ? Did i miss some kind of bs inflation or something ?

Karvos are being purchased at double the price by shoppers right now, like they dont even care about that. I mean okay some people are rich so they wouldnt care, but c'mon, if this shit goes on, the only people playing Guillotine Cross class with EDP are going to be the guys with 50B in their closet.

Stop freaking playing with the prices. And to the people buying Poison Bottles for this price, at some point, question yourself. I mean its simple, they put higher prices but you still buy, so of course they will keep on putting even higher prices.
This is totally getting out of hand.

Have fun using 10 poison bottles per WOE.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 -Eruza-Sukāretto-

Titania

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2725 posts
  • LocationVaucluse

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:02 PM

Wait what 1m the bottle?... i have a real wish to kill all people who sold at this price /pif

View PostArtz², on 14 February 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

, if this shit goes on, the only people playing Guillotine Cross class with EDP are going to be the guys with 50B in their closet.

Or 200euros /gg i think ill go farming a while for crush those price one for all /grr
Image IPBImage IPB

http://myanimelist.n...melist/heikichi

Nous vivons avec la fierté dans le nom de notre guilde,cet emblème que nous avons gravé sur nous n'est pas simplement la pour faire joli.C'est la preuve de notre lien en tant que famille.Liant nos destins ensemble,nous mettons nos vies en jeu.Peu importe qui piétinera sur ce vœu sacré.Qu'il soit bon ou mauvais je le découperai.C'est ce que ça veut dire vivre dans une guilde.

#3 LordPlayboy

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:04 PM

Yes i have to admit its very sad Artz. I dont play Gx or genetic where the amount of zeny spend by woe shoudl be really Huge... But as Warlock its also very expensive 1 food +20 etc But we dont have to spam them like Edp.

I so much hate all theses guys who abuse of system in selling HIGH price all this item and cant do anything.
But for me I dont care about these actual price! I say Fuck to these seller and sell in my own side some item like Speed pot at the REAL price who was on server 1 year ago! So ok all my stock is empty in some second! But at least one player got the luck to get theses items to a Honest price and not be fuck in zeny. but Of course one guy doing this VS 20+ sellers Speed pot at 120k the Speed pot...

I personnaly dont shearch to Get Max zeny and flap myself because i sold 500 Speed pot at 135k WOW:), I shearch more to equilibrate sometime what i can...

So if you see some speed pot selling at 75/85k unit Max 90k> its me:)

But for all the reste nothing will change at all and its not with our event where we have to spend 5B for get that it will reduce the price..

Good luck.
Image IPB

#4 Scy

Black Nekoring

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts
  • LocationRight behind you. Yeah, just look.

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:48 PM

fRO EDP: 1m
iRO EDP: 15k.

Let's emigrate.
Characters: Celenyes, 103 AB - Scythen, 112 Ranger - Scythaea, 127 Warlock - Scythae, 120 Genetic - Scythiae, 150 GX (Thanks, PA parties!) - Dr.Zoìdberg, 118 Sorcerer - Sellenyes, 110 Mechanic - Scythea, 99 Ninja

#5 Karuna-tan

Bioderp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
  • LocationEl Dicastes

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:50 PM

No matter where I go, EDP prices seem to be something ripped out of hell, seriously. It doesn't make my case any easier since I actually love playing a GX (especially critical builds, which kinda RELY on EPD for proper damage anyways). xwx

Brb, gonna go and smack some sense into people.
IGNs:
Akushuu - Karuna-tan - Satsujinhan - Ikyouto - Itamiwake - Niðhöggr - ×Koori× - Kuchisake-onna - Kuroi.Senritsu - Amelia-chan - Vanagloria - Tsumetai.Senritsu - Urai.Tamashii - Lunatíca - Kisshouten - Hashihime - Freo - Acacía - Helmililja - ºFlamelº - ºEremesº - Kitsunebi - Ryuuhou - Gìnevra

You could say I have a slight character ADD.

I buy and sell (and adopt) stuffs here.

#6 Fuzzy.

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:37 PM

View PostCelenyes, on 14 February 2014 - 12:48 PM, said:

fRO EDP: 1m
iRO EDP: 15k.

My guess for this is that their price is at 15k because iRo is a bot nest.
But still, i'm with everyone that some item prices on fRo are just ridiculus.
Sadly i don't see it changing anytime soon.

Also, it just seems to easy for the masses to get a high amount of zeny by selling ishop stuff.
Like a 24h bbg 75-100m, so they could buy 75-100 EDP bottles now for just this single item they could obtain instantly without any trouble or effort.
Thus the gap between rich and poor is like barely existent, because the rich ones pay those high prices giving the 'poor' ones the money and now everyone has a good amount of zeny so there's no reason to hold back with the prices to give the (once) masses a good chance at the game, too. And being able to pay a high price for a regular item can now be expected by nearly everyone.
Posted Image

#7 Arukado

Sarcastic Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere chillin' on ARPAnet

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

View PostArtz², on 14 February 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

Stop freaking playing with the prices. And to the people buying Poison Bottles items for this price, at some point, question yourself. I mean its simple, they put higher prices but you still buy, so of course they will keep on putting even higher prices.
This is totally getting out of hand.

*fixed /gg
You're right Artz, but this "rising prices" thing happens for everything since a long time... It's always the same "greedy sellers / dumb buyers" problem no?... :unsure:
Image IPB

#8 Karuna-tan

Bioderp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
  • LocationEl Dicastes

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:09 PM

View PostArukado, on 14 February 2014 - 01:59 PM, said:

It's always the same "greedy sellers / dumb buyers" problem no?... :unsure:

I couldn't have said it any better. Thanks Aru.
IGNs:
Akushuu - Karuna-tan - Satsujinhan - Ikyouto - Itamiwake - Niðhöggr - ×Koori× - Kuchisake-onna - Kuroi.Senritsu - Amelia-chan - Vanagloria - Tsumetai.Senritsu - Urai.Tamashii - Lunatíca - Kisshouten - Hashihime - Freo - Acacía - Helmililja - ºFlamelº - ºEremesº - Kitsunebi - Ryuuhou - Gìnevra

You could say I have a slight character ADD.

I buy and sell (and adopt) stuffs here.

#9 S.0.D.A

fRO's shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1535 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:43 PM

it's easy, people who play for real don't farm anymore, they have so much money that they prefer buy at a good price than spend 1 or 2 hour farming

too much request, not enough supply - i know you already that btw -

you could make your own mushroom party to drop Karvo/poison spore and decrease the price easily imo, like once a month ... or have fun with those shitty mob...
Posted Image

#10 Sargares

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationBossnia

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:10 PM

Well lets see, last year we got 1 HE worth 1.5m, and 1 P. Bottle worth 300k.The prices match actual market situation.. they just trippled. I know its sad, but it seems no1 rly cares about that, especialy the GMs <_<
Dum Spiro Spero

#11 -Eruza-Sukāretto-

Titania

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2725 posts
  • LocationVaucluse

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:12 AM

Haha artz you gonna be mad :poison bottle 10m /heh
Image IPBImage IPB

Nous vivons avec la fierté dans le nom de notre guilde,cet emblème que nous avons gravé sur nous n'est pas simplement la pour faire joli.C'est la preuve de notre lien en tant que famille.Liant nos destins ensemble,nous mettons nos vies en jeu.Peu importe qui piétinera sur ce vœu sacré.Qu'il soit bon ou mauvais je le découperai.C'est ce que ça veut dire vivre dans une guilde.

#12 Oswald

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:13 AM

Werent bottles drops too in biolab?

#13 -Eruza-Sukāretto-

Titania

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2725 posts
  • LocationVaucluse

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:16 AM

View PostOswald, on 15 February 2014 - 01:13 AM, said:

Werent bottles drops too in biolab?
yes only on eremes but 1%
Image IPBImage IPB

#14 -Huntju-

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:55 AM

What about farming guys?
Like fuzzy said, there is so much difference between I-shoper and non I-shoper.
I think there must be a balance, everything is rising, so why not the edp?
A new-comer need to do his business too, otherwise, he will never rich high amount of zeny (to buy really high stuff to 1-2b and more ;) ).
And (maybe) another reason, the price of the poison spore is decreasing, farmers are just trying to recup what they lost.

#15 Oswald

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

Karvo's are the major problem here right?

EDIT: Topicstarter should drink less poison bottles /heh

#16 Methrammarr

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:52 PM

GMs didn't bring any drop event over a year, because server may "infilate" further but;
There are lots of MvP cards due to bossnia events, People can easily make +9 or more KvM weapons thx to iShop and Reach max level easily thx to exp events.But not many people wants to deal with farming low chance crafting materials (+20 food mats or Karvo ).Due to these server is already f*cked up further than it should be.
Of course if you have 200 euros to give the game per month, its no problem. But for both new players to able to farm some crafting mats and "Rich" People to Make another stock, or at least to fix market prices a bit, right now server needs a drop event.

If GM's really want to fix server a bit, they should either bring a drop event, or stop doing bossnia and exp events too permanently.

#17 Dark_Xian

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:49 PM

For my experience WoE prices are huge and keep increasing also for the Genetic :(

Actually I think that for many players there are just too many zeny to be able to spend them, excluding to buy MvP cards or GLs.

The price is based on market request/offer even on fRO, moreover there is a crazy request of some items that simply cannot be produced since there are not enough players hunting them to satisfy market request.

Is not uncommon (at least for what I'm asked to do), to sell stocks of many hundreds of +20 foods, if you multiply that for many players it will be impossible to satisfy all requests, we will need a lot of players that hunt mobs for that day and night.

Considering that the price can only increase, rise the price of one item make players that hunt for another one change target.

Considering the almost unlimited amount of zeny that seems to be around in the workd, the unique solution from the fRO staff at least in my opinion is to put from time to time events to buy/win WoE consumables for zeny.

Moreover when there is a chance to reduce inflation this is missed, regarding the blood in skull as example, the fRO staff could have added two choices, exchange items as now or buy it for only zeny at higher price, like 15~20k/ea.

If zeny are generated by selling mobs loot to npc as it should be, a drop event will make things worse.

Considering that prices raises by 4x times each year, soon there will be the need to put many buy shops and sell shops for WoE items, not for the weight but because the total buy/sale price of the shop will exceed the 2b limits.

#18 Freezer.

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:18 AM

cry

Posted Image

#19 Angelicsonik

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

As they said is not only about EDP, it's in general. Furthermore, in my opinion is not the best example complaining about "I can't go PERMA poison bottleled" because, at least in my ages the EDP was a very punctual boost buuf because the amount of damage added was enormous.

At the other hand, I have not got idea if EDP mechanic was nerfed or changed... that will change my opinion about this topic.

[Personal Opinion] But remember, you can go against the rules of the "supply and demand". Because if something cost (X) its because ENOUGH people thinks that it worth (X). [/Personal Opion]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users