#821 RO_GM05

Come On !!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:53 AM

It's actually a good idea.
So no walls, no gate, only the district itself and I'll mix everything together.

I changed the previous post, hope it'll make a great town!
- Retired Game Master -

#822 Koikun

derteichdeskoi.ch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:06 AM

You're fast as ever :D well I don't know if anybody already startet to build, so it was only a suggestion.
I hope that the others like it, otherwise they shall rise and hoist their word :D

btw your previous post still says to build a village / town.
OUTLAND ORIGINS - Das deutsche RO-RPG im fRO-Forum, Mitglieder stets gesucht: >>DRÜCK MICH!<<

Me @ Web / FanFiktion.de / deviantArt

#823 Shoushiken

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:02 PM

View PostKoikun, on 28 April 2016 - 09:06 AM, said:

well I don't know if anybody already startet to build, so it was only a suggestion.

Can't be! No one ever had the intention of building a wall! Posted Image

I think either way is fine for me. The only thing that could be of interest regarding planning is a rough idea about the dimensions. To have it patched together it might become problematic if you end up some square, rectangular, round, or potato-shaped districts mixed of completely different sizes.
Also, it needs to be clear how to manage the Y-axis.. there will most likely be stuff built below ground level so when submitting it has to be clear to specify a Y-axis range to move basements, redstone, etc. along. I doubt anyone will build a manhole like 70 blocks deep on top of a mountain but that would be another obvious limitation that you cannot go too deep. Also, not to have any blocks like Sand, Gravel, Water on the lowest specified level that are vital for ones submission.
Posted Image<- thank you, Nevina <3

#824 Hell Hound

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:18 PM

Well, I would like to ask which "west" is meant ...
If I press F3 ingame, and face to the west from the great Muka, guess what I look at? RIGHT! The existing parts of mukatopia!

On a sidenote: Is not getting ones entry as part of the one and only mukatopia already a great prize?

Well, without walls, is it Mukatopia? To get the feel how it would be, you actually need the green high walls around it :O
But who am I to complain ;P
full featured international market watch for fRo:
Posted Image

#825 Koikun

derteichdeskoi.ch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:58 AM

View PostHell Hound, on 28 April 2016 - 10:18 PM, said:

Well, I would like to ask which "west" is meant ...
If I press F3 ingame, and face to the west from the great Muka, guess what I look at? RIGHT! The existing parts of mukatopia!

On a sidenote: Is not getting ones entry as part of the one and only mukatopia already a great prize?

Well, without walls, is it Mukatopia? To get the feel how it would be, you actually need the green high walls around it :O
But who am I to complain ;P

Good question about the direction, but it's already answered: "The challenge is to make a new part of the town, that I'll connect to the West side of the Muka Shrine (from when you face the god)" [Edit: Ok, it still can be misinterpreted I admit. But I'm pretty sure it does not mean the F3 west.]

Also: What do you mean exactly? The west town will have walls. About the prize: So you think that the item prizes wouldn't be needed? I think they should remain nonetheless. If every entry will be added, there should still be one single winner with the "best" or "most creative" district imo.

@Shou: You wanna build huge red stone stuff? Posted Image
Well I guess as long as the buildings remain "normal" there won't be a problem (I hope!). You just shouldn't add a woly-like hidden basement to every house Posted Image
OUTLAND ORIGINS - Das deutsche RO-RPG im fRO-Forum, Mitglieder stets gesucht: >>DRÜCK MICH!<<

#826 Shoushiken

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 29 April 2016 - 10:55 AM

View PostKoikun, on 29 April 2016 - 07:58 AM, said:

@Shou: You wanna build huge red stone stuff? Posted Image
Well I guess as long as the buildings remain "normal" there won't be a problem (I hope!). You just shouldn't add a woly-like hidden basement to every house Posted Image

Yes, a huge piston machine that emerges a Muka statue with glowing eyes from the ground at night time :D
j/k, I didn't plan anything at all, yet. However, some redstone stuff is usually bound to be underground.
Posted Image<- thank you, Nevina <3

#827 RO_GM05

Come On !!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 29 April 2016 - 01:31 PM

About the west, it's not the real west but let's say it'll be on your left when you look at the Muka / Teleporters
And don't worry I'll add the walls myself so it'll look the same!

If you wanna dig underground, be sure to keep everything in the limitations of what you build.
I'll teleport everything from the bottom of the world but only in the area you built!
- Retired Game Master -

#828 Koikun

derteichdeskoi.ch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 06 May 2016 - 08:55 AM

Finally, I was able to visit all entries from last time!
Really great buildings, enjoyed to check them out. And I was surprised that GM05 made one too! Similar idea like myself and - of course - winner of the hearts! Posted Image

@GM05: It seems you weren't able to bring back the monsters yet?
I discovered something yesterday. Something is off with the modes (survival, adventure etc). At places with the survival mode, there is
- NO hunger anymore
- the life is recovering by itself and really fast
- the fall damage is very low etc
It’s really hard to die even in survival mode! Sure, that’s nice, but I don’t think that it should be like that (all survival places are pretty easy to conquer now),…
or is this because of the 1.9?
But if there is something off with the modes, maybe it does have something to do with the spawn of the monsters?

Plus, I still want the /kill command back or a /spawn command Posted Image

#829 RO_GM05

Come On !!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:07 PM

Remember that it's the last week end to complete your entry!
So far I only received one, I hope to get more before the end ;)
- Retired Game Master -

#830 Hell Hound

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:46 PM

I started a little something, but I have no time to finish it, I fear =/

Sorrääääy!
full featured international market watch for fRo:
Posted Image

#831 Chipette

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 26 June 2016 - 11:56 AM

Just because you might like it - no matter if GoT-Fan or not:

http://www.thegrumpy...d-in-minecraft/

Posted Image

#832 RO_GM05

Come On !!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:10 AM

Alright so because of this (http://gmblog.ragnar...game-master-43/) I sadly had to close the server, since it was mine;
That said, here is a save from 05/09/16, it's quite a big file so it might take a while to download sorry, but all worlds are inside (the main world + nether + end + midgard + survival).

You can download it here:
https://1fichier.com/?hikp2vg5f3

Thanks to all of you who joined the server and took part to contests, all your creations were really good!
Have fun!
- Retired Game Master -

#833 Koikun

derteichdeskoi.ch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:07 PM

Posted Image

Thank YOU for all those events, for being around the community and giving information when needed. For all your support and customer care. Thank you for the work you've done in order to make us happy!
Also, thank you for the map download. I really appreciate that!

I wish you all the best for your upcoming path Posted Image

#834 Sorijama

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 03:16 PM

Thank you for all the nice events and for all the great time <3

I wish you all the best and a great future! :)

#835 Eruza Sukãretto

Titania

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4646 posts
  • LocationVaucluse

Posted 08 September 2016 - 04:50 PM

i dont know what to say... its hard to read that ,you done so much event and take so many times for us ,players.You was fantastic Gm .It was a great honor to meet you ,discuss and laugh also ,i think i will not found another so sadistic GM for christmas events....

Take care of yourself 05,your family ,friends and dont forgot to share the hapyness you have

Merci et a bientôt mon ami.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Twitch Partner/CEO Fairy Tail TV
http://myanimelist.n...melist/heikichi

Twitter :heikichi29

https://twitter.com/heikichi29

youtube :heikichi1/Eruza Sukãretto

https://www.youtube.com/user/heikichi1

Twitch : Eruza_Sukaretto_84

https://www.twitch.tv/eruza_sukaretto_84

Nous vivons avec la fierté dans le nom de notre guilde,cet emblème que nous avons gravé sur nous n'est pas simplement la pour faire joli.C'est la preuve de notre lien en tant que famille.Liant nos destins ensemble,nous mettons nos vies en jeu.Peu importe qui piétinera sur ce vœu sacré.Qu'il soit bon ou mauvais je le découperai.C'est ce que ça veut dire vivre dans une guilde.

#836 RO_GM05

Come On !!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 09 September 2016 - 01:22 PM

@Koikun: Ahah nice gif :D You're too nice with me, thanks for everything! It was always nice to receive all your entries, you have such a great imagination! I don't know what you'll do in the future but I hope it'll be you happiness =)

@Sorijama: The pleasure was all mine! You're so nice and sweet, it was great to have you around!

@Eruza: Je me permets de continuer en français, mais vous allez me manquer ! Vous êtes vraiment quelqu'un de sympathique, et j'ai été ravi de discuter avec vous au cours des années. Je sais que vous faites toujours tout votre possible quelque soit la situation, et c'est vraiment quelque chose d'admirable. Merci pour tout ce que vous avez fait ♥
- Retired Game Master -

#837 Eruza Sukãretto

Titania

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4646 posts
  • LocationVaucluse

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:30 PM

Merci pour ce message 05 ca me touche énormément ,je continuerais de faire tout mon possible,je n'abandonne jamais c'est ca ma force.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Twitch Partner/CEO Fairy Tail TV
http://myanimelist.n...melist/heikichi

Twitter :heikichi29

https://twitter.com/heikichi29

youtube :heikichi1/Eruza Sukãretto

https://www.youtube.com/user/heikichi1

Twitch : Eruza_Sukaretto_84

https://www.twitch.tv/eruza_sukaretto_84

Nous vivons avec la fierté dans le nom de notre guilde,cet emblème que nous avons gravé sur nous n'est pas simplement la pour faire joli.C'est la preuve de notre lien en tant que famille.Liant nos destins ensemble,nous mettons nos vies en jeu.Peu importe qui piétinera sur ce vœu sacré.Qu'il soit bon ou mauvais je le découperai.C'est ce que ça veut dire vivre dans une guilde.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users