456 replies to this topic

#1 Sakytoky

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationEspaña

Posted 29 December 2015 - 04:46 PM

For many years, I've been missing the parties where all the members walk through the dungeon and it's floors, like exploring the map, fighting to survive. As a team.

Posted Image

Ragnarök Online evolved. it's leveling system too. Now, the most profitable way to reach the highests levels, since several years (I don't know if Renewal made this...) consists in that a party stays all the time in the same area, with no moving. Only a role born by this leveling system, the mobbers, must walk around the dungeon, making stampedes of monsters chasing them, until the mobbers get into the party spot, and then, the damage dealers, reduce the monsters to dust.
...It has a huge impact if we talk about the market. There are people too lazy to make efforts and join a party as active character. They prefer to spend millions of zeny! to receive leech. It makes mobbers rich, and then it goes on and on...
Everybody knows It's the best way to level up, and a lot of people make business from this leveling system.

So, let's cut to the chase!
I want to promote the older way to level up. The parties where all the characters walk together, challenging the dungeon's menaces!
As we already know, It's not the best way to level up, so... This parties are specially for fun! 'Cause Ragnarök is a game, am I right?
And, as a game, no one should be out. All Jobs are invited to join!

As I announce the parties, we can discuss here the day, hour, level range*, etc.
-level range*: As I said, It's not for leveling, so maybe some parties won't have Share Exp. But, if It's possible, we'll share exp! /no

I hope your feedback about this project, specially from the people who doesn't like PvP or WoE, and the most frequent people in the forum.

Posted Image

To revive lost experiences, to make some new friends, to have fun! Enjoy the adventure!

#2 Szaki

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:10 PM

Im up for this.
"He who is brave and patient enough to peer into the darkness his whole life will be first to see a flicker of light in it."

#3 Anju84

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1460 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:42 PM

I Like this Idea

Posted Image

Infinity~Dreams Recrutes! International Funguild N>You <3

#4 Sakytoky

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationEspaña

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:40 PM

Oh my god! Really thank you! I thought no one cared about my intentions, but I waited these days, looking every day if somebody joined this thread. I hope we are more in the near future.

Oh, that's right. Anyone can suggest dungeons or places to visit as party, and, if there are a lot of places to go, we can vote any map to visit in order.

Thank you again, really! Posted Image

#5 Sakytoky

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationEspaña

Posted 10 January 2016 - 07:32 PM

Oh, I have one more thing to say:

You can speak any language in the party channel chat.
...However, please, be respectul: You are able to speak your own language, just if there are people who speak the same language. So, if you want to talk to other party members, please, use the Universal language, so everyone can understand what you say. And thank you for your cooperation! Posted Image

(The Universal language is English, y'know!) /heh

#6 Szaki

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:04 PM

We could use a spot to find each other, or the friendlist.
"He who is brave and patient enough to peer into the darkness his whole life will be first to see a flicker of light in it."

#7 Sakytoky

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationEspaña

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:47 PM

Well, some people could use many different characters, so maybe the ingame friend list is not a grat idea at all...
But we can stay tuned on this thread, recruiting adventurers, and looking for the first dungeon to visit, at least.

Remember! Tell to your guild members and your friends! It would be awesome to get a full party. Posted Image

#8 Bourdu

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:21 PM

I like the idea and I will be in if available.

#9 Sakytoky

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationEspaña

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:42 PM

You are more than welcome. Thank you!

...Well, as I can see, right now, we're six, so we have reached the half of a full party. More people is looking at this thread now, it has now more than 100 views. So thank you everyone for your support, and I hope your fighting spirit gets stronger in these new (haha, new...) Old School Adventures!

#10 Pure

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:55 PM

The struggle to find mind-alikes is real, but im glad to see this post. :3

We're definetly up for this sometime (max level 111).

#11 Fr34ky

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:03 AM

You can leave me a message when you're further at planning.

I can't promise now to be there at day x time y, but i'm interested and would try to be there when a party starts.
Got a char for almost every sharerange.
I try to chill away the part of the day that I can't sleep away. Fr34k @work

#12 Sakytoky

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationEspaña

Posted 11 January 2016 - 04:36 PM

I'll give a week for people to join us. Then, next Monday We'll discuss everything related to the party: Level Range (no need to share, I remember, but at least we'll try to) Jobs, number of members, the place to challenge...

...And thank you again Posted Image I'm so glad to see authentic adventurers nowadays. Let's keep It up! Posted Image

#13 Samashi

• Members_G

Posted 11 January 2016 - 04:39 PM

I love the idea, hope I can join with some char ^__^

#14 Sakytoky

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationEspaña

Posted 11 January 2016 - 04:54 PM

Looks like we have Determination.

#15 spot4me

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:12 AM

Count me in :D

#16 Sakytoky

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationEspaña

Posted 14 January 2016 - 11:46 AM

We will start to talk about our first adventure soon. Stay tuned! Posted Image

(To be honest, I'm surprised. We are more than I expected. And that's great!) Posted Image

#17 Fr34ky

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:04 PM

Posted Image

Expect us
I try to chill away the part of the day that I can't sleep away. Fr34k @work

#18 spot4me

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:44 PM

Posted Image

#19 Sakytoky

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationEspaña

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:12 PM

My dear comrades: Tomorow 16 Saturday, we'll discuss everything related about our first raid.

I'll make a thread and post here the link, so everyone can go directly and share information. Thank you! Posted Image

#20 spot4me

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:46 PM

Bring it on :D

PS: I just hope My level will be enough to go to your choice of a dungeon :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users