39 replies to this topic

#21 RO_GM05

Come On !!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2484 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 04 June 2016 - 07:06 PM

It should be up and running, if there's still something wrong, please report it!
- Retired Game Master -

#22 Ridly

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:35 PM

no TE for another week, now i'm sad :(

#23 Thanos-Averroes

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 05:32 AM

Et aucune compensation ^^

On a l'impression que fRo est toujours bloqué dans le début des années 2000.

A l'heure actuelle quant sur un MMO il y a des bugs ou autres problèmes qui perturbent le jeu. Ils donnent des compensations sans que les joueurs le demandent.

Or sur fRo ... rien de tout cela !

Bref le service commercial c'est pas ça.

#24 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1360 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 07:04 PM

There is still too much Reduce in WoE TE, would be nice if you could change that as soon as possible. you were able to get 100% (103 with the new shadow race gear) reduce, now u changed the fallen angel wings, and you are still able to get 91%.. (94% with the new shadow race gear).

#25 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1360 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 02:50 PM

Too much reduce and deactivate green ales for WoE TE !!!

#26 Fresh

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 06:22 AM

View PostKoriFee, on 17 July 2016 - 02:50 PM, said:

Too much reduce and deactivate green ales for WoE TE !!!

They need to set up delay for all type of beers for both WoE. Similar to Ygg Seeds/Berries (3/5 sec delay)

#27 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1360 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 10:55 AM

View PostcOzzy, on 18 July 2016 - 06:22 AM, said:

They need to set up delay for all type of bears for both WoE. Similar to Ygg Seeds/Berries (3/5 sec delay)

that would be a good alternative too . but changes need to happen !!! what the gm (responsible for those changes) is even thinking ? ah its just woe te, no need to do anything, better implement some new cash items.. there is no point in playing woe fe/se, because of the instakill stuff and advantage of certain guilds and too many maps for only few guilds. so pls open ur brain and change some things, that makes the game smoother and makes ppl , who actually playing, therfore ur customer, happy !!

#28 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1360 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 06:22 PM

Green Ales need to have a CD, like Yggs, i myself pot with mastelas and that seems fair, but 50% hp with 1 click and nothing can kill u, and the reduce helps with that too !!!

You cant implement something, call it "Trainings Edition" and leave it be, with so many flaws and advantages for ppl, with alot of money (who clearly doesnt need any Training) !!!

Do something or take it out again, till you are able to change those flaws - and dont argue with "thats a personal wish from me alone".. this is just BROKEN !!

#29 Songooo

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:57 PM

Just, please, remove npcs that sell TE equip. Is that so hard? No need for any other changes, all rentable equip will destroy itself .

100% is still possible.
Life is but a dream.

#30 Toptronic!

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:28 PM

View PostKoriFee, on 30 July 2016 - 06:22 PM, said:

Green Ales need to have a CD, like Yggs, i myself pot with mastelas and that seems fair ...

sure ... fair is if u cant use not ur cloack+ edp GX !!!!!!11111 (denk mal drüber nach, wenn du das nächste mal sklillvoll leute aus dem cloack + atk, cloack + atk, usw .... , da ich das mit GX selber mal getest hab ( ja is lustig), komm mir bitte nicht mit fair play nur weil die leute dich mal auspotten können dank der Ale`s )

#31 Adorable

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationNitro - Leader

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:39 PM

Just allow ONLY the TE rentable equip. Should be pretty balanced and if the dmg is too low we can just allow other weapons again (no clue if the rentable weapons deal good dmg)

#32 Songooo

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 12:23 PM

On one hand I like new "Piano" instance, on other hand TE is only once per whole week for just 1hor. Posted Image
Life is but a dream.

#33 Ridly

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:11 PM

so valarmimimi & fockers used to complain about "omg nitro doesnt wanna fight, all they do is go full reduce pala and take" and now what? *looks at valar full pala party*

#34 Arej

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:17 PM

No Valarmimimi its Valar Morghulis

#35 iPhy

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationBio lab , having some tea with Kathryne and Celia

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:21 PM

View PostRidly, on 05 August 2017 - 06:11 PM, said:

*looks at valar full pala party*

Posted Image

Posted Image

#36 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1360 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:23 PM

View PostRidly, on 05 August 2017 - 06:11 PM, said:

so valarmimimi & fockers used to complain about "omg nitro doesnt wanna fight, all they do is go full reduce pala and take" and now what? *looks at valar full pala party*

First we dont have 101 reduce, which u could reach back in the day, second it shouldnt be that hard to take it back from some "full reduce" palas ?

#37 Sheeon

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationGliese 1214b

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:30 PM

Yeah we Retake it even at the end with a bit more time.
But they realy should reduce the reduce (lol) in Te.
Thats exactly why everybody say that te is boring.
Posted Image

#38 Festivus

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:05 PM

Ridly, on 05 August 2017 - 06:11 PM, said:

Dont get me wrong, but what is your point? If you just run into the emp-room and start taking the emp without fight its okay, and now other guilds do the same and you cry about it?
Btw, FoCKeR's dont even touch the emp, we just killed as much people as possible. Posted Image

#39 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1360 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:12 PM

Sheeon, on 05 August 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

Yeah we Retake it even at the end with a bit more time.
Thats exactly why everybody say that te is boring.

with a bit more time you would have taken all the others castles too i guess and for the boring factor, its the time, not TE itself, move it somewhere else and u have more ppl participating !

#40 Ranma ½

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:38 PM

View PostFestivus, on 06 August 2017 - 12:05 PM, said:

Dont get me wrong, but what is your point? If you just run into the emp-room and start taking the emp without fight its okay, and now other guilds do the same and you cry about it?
Btw, FoCKeR's dont even touch the emp, we just killed as much people as possible. Posted Image

The 1st take was Valar Morghulis without any support, after the take FoCKeR's also joined the fight.

About the "Full Reduce" --> I used 30% less Demi Human Reduce than I could wearing, there are other ways to stay alive. Killing the killers with a Paladin also works great Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users