Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:23 PM

Bullshit. Nothing more to say to that.

#62 Drunken.

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:30 PM

U mean really, if we would do it on our own, that the gms give us back the castle? ;) Which sense would it make to take our castle if you wasnt able to pass? We could craft 2 more bryns if noone didnt sneak behind and take it. But if you have more informations that it was one of us, just give me please :) Or just shut up :)
And ofc just ignore, that banned use everytime hide abuse and say its np and we can handle. So you think its good to do that. Now i know your opinion to it. But if you cant do it on an other way, you start to abuse again. That shows Nitros real strengh! goodjob Nitro, you earned it!

#63 Rezniw

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationNitro

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:48 PM

Na, ich wollte es einfach mal in den Raum werfen. Ihr seit ja auch immer ganz schnell mit Anschuldigung und du persönlich, hast dich dabei gerne mal der Lächerlichkeit preis gegeben.
Was einfach dein geringes Wissen zu diesem Spiel verrät. Nitro ist Freitheit.

Ob es ob es tatsächlich ein Abuse war oder du schlicht weg Tomaten auf den Augen hast, kann ich nicht beurteilen. Nitro ist Freitheit.
Kevin sagt nein und das glaube ich ihn auch. Nitro ist Freitheit.

Am Ende kann es auch deine obsessive Einstellung sein, Nitro immer wieder schlecht zu reden. Irgendwann glaubt man den eigenen Gospel und je öfter man es wiederholt, desto mehr glauben auch daran. Nitro ist Freitheit.

Ansonsten joa, Nitro ist Freiheit.

Well, I just wanted to throw it in the room. Since you always quite fast with accusation and you personally, you have like to give the ridiculous price.
Which simply betrays your little knowledge of this game. Nitro is freedom.

Whether it was actually an abuse or you just have away tomatoes on the eyes, I can not judge. Nitro is freedom.
Kevin says no and I believe him too. Nitro is freedom.

In the end it can also be your obsessive attitude to keep Nitro talking badly over and over again. At some point you think your own gospel and the more you repeat it, the more you believe in it. Nitro is freedom.
Otherwise joa, nitro is freedom.

#64 Ridly

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:27 PM

View PostDrunken., on 18 November 2017 - 09:30 PM, said:

U mean really, if we would do it on our own, that the gms give us back the castle? ;) Which sense would it make to take our castle if you wasnt able to pass? We could craft 2 more bryns if noone didnt sneak behind and take it. But if you have more informations that it was one of us, just give me please :) Or just shut up :)
And ofc just ignore, that banned use everytime hide abuse and say its np and we can handle. So you think its good to do that. Now i know your opinion to it. But if you cant do it on an other way, you start to abuse again. That shows Nitros real strengh! goodjob Nitro, you earned it!
oh while you're calling out hide abuse, let's talk about MunchausenSyndrome hide abusing multiple times in Heine?
That shows Valar Morghulîs real strengh! goodjob Valar, you earned it (Wigner)!
also you focused your attention on the ws so banned could sneak through to the top right and UC
just because you forgot to use sight/ruwach doesnt mean there was hide abuse

#65 Drunken.

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:45 PM

funny how u change the topic if someone tell you the truth. Im not in Valar and i didnt see them hide abusing there. But even its fact, banned do it better? we are not Valar and u just even use it against decpacito. And its not the only time, its permanently. And you think thats ok? Kevione uc bergel was ok too because "this siege was not important". And Rezniw asks for why we shout to them if something is strange. Maybe turn on your brain a bit before you ask here. Destroy the game more and more with this shit and keep on doing. One day you have no enemys anymore. Keep this in mind.

#66 Ridly

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 11:13 PM

View PostDrunken., on 18 November 2017 - 10:45 PM, said:

Destroy the game more and more with this shit and keep on doing. One day you have no enemys anymore. Keep this in mind.
sounds like your strategy for SE
you dont need to worry about enemies, when you ally with everyone, right?

#67 Drunken.

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 11:27 PM

so you tell with your messages its legit to hide abuse because we outmassed you in SE? Ok, and why you did that before too with hide abuse/UC abuse #KE #manholetrick?
We tried to fight you 2vs2. You were more and had deff position. Then you got myrk ally and were 3vs2. Why you re wondering. Maybe think about again. And its not our fault why al hate Nitro #Nitro ist feigheit
And again you switch the topic.
Even if we proof your shit abuses, you switch topic, laugh about, tell us it wasnt a important siege, so its legit or tell us " what cares what happend yesterday. its long ago"
And you Really wondering, why all attack you.

#68 Ridly

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 11:37 PM

View PostDrunken., on 18 November 2017 - 11:27 PM, said:

so you tell with your messages its legit to hide abuse because we outmassed you in SE? Ok, and why you did that before too with hide abuse/UC abuse #KE #manholetrick?
We tried to fight you 2vs2. You were more and had deff position. Then you got myrk ally and were 3vs2. Why you re wondering. Maybe think about again. And its not our fault why al hate Nitro #Nitro ist feigheit
And again you switch the topic.
Even if we proof your shit abuses, you switch topic, laugh about, tell us it wasnt a important siege, so its legit or tell us " what cares what happend yesterday. its long ago"
And you Really wondering, why all attack you.
ok let's stay on topic
as i told you before, you focused on the whitesmith while banned could sneak through and UC at the top right, not much abuse there when you dont pay attention to a blind spot of your screen
so far i only see you bringing up stuff from the past, even when we dont abuse anything you keep saying "ZOMFG NITRO BUG ABUSERS"

about the SE thing
so you're telling me you wouldn't ally with the rest of the server if nitro didnt pick that 5 myrk ppl for ally?
last time i checked you had DOUBLE the player amount of our ally when you took the castle and then defended with 6vs3 guilds

#69 Drunken.

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 11:51 PM

Sure, thats why in replay you dont see him entering the emproom. The last sieges in TE too. Tell me again he dont do hide abuse. Tell it more often and yourself start to believe it. Why do you know that he didnt do hideabuse? you have an other replay like us? Everytime?

SE
If its just 5 ppl, why you take them as ally? you didnt need them no? to tell you the truth, i cant say that we wouldnt take other guilds as alliance to dont let you craft. But what i know is, if for example DZK/Reality where that mass like you and would try to deff and to craft, they would earn it. and we wouldnt do a server ally against them. It s not my fault that noone treat you the agit. You made that happen on your own.

#70 Adorable

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationNitro - Leader

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:04 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=xzpndHtdl9A

#71 Drunken.

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:14 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=T_MVEca4ZnM

#72 Adorable

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationNitro - Leader

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:38 AM

Thats right! More memes, less hating each other please! Posted Image

#73 Ranma ½

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:42 AM

They don't do hide abuse, they just get spawn animation and get the kicked out of hide animation at the same time. Strange thing, the next time a animation is applying before they got kicked out of hide.

https://youtu.be/Nr4PFzdp8vA

Sadly until now I couldn't get the name at the replay, but a short hint --> After a Nitro UC only one chaser was online, who could that be ? Other scenes are showing the name.
Once I got a record with the name, I will take the time to get the Emblems also inside the Video. But not for the Forum, that will be sent to somewhere else.

But yea, maybe you need to say: "It never happens" so you can believe it!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#74 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1401 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:11 AM

haha me and hide abuse xD you are such lousy lier, i went throu the warp and then pressed hide, if thats hide abuse, then we should switch the game

#75 Sheeon

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationGliese 1214b

Posted 19 November 2017 - 06:28 AM

Lets be honest here.
Outmassing us is the only option you guys have.

I dont care for te anyways.
Posted Image

#76 Krylick

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationThe best by far - FoCKeR's

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:01 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Guess who's back : The Genius Posted ImagePosted Image #Sheeon4k
I really think, that you are all blind in your guild, you would have to go to school more often to learn how to count.
And if you think that for us, it's the same with Nitro, you only win if you're more numerous.
But guys its the goal of this game, to try to bring more people that you can! the only thing that you are mad about its even if you ask for help for other guild, you will not get help Posted Image
So now just be quiet and get FOCK from behind as you like so much. Posted Image

#77 Sheeon

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationGliese 1214b

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:10 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#78 Drunken.

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:11 PM

View PostSheeon, on 19 November 2017 - 06:28 AM, said:

Lets be honest here.
Outmassing us is the only option you guys have.

I dont care for te anyways.

Surprise, he got a proof and ignore it again. Just disappear sheeon pls.

#79 hAS3

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 05:17 PM

View PostRanma ½, on 19 November 2017 - 12:42 AM, said:

They don't do hide abuse, they just get spawn animation and get the kicked out of hide animation at the same time. Strange thing, the next time a animation is applying before they got kicked out of hide. https://youtu.be/Nr4PFzdp8vA Sadly until now I couldn't get the name at the replay, but a short hint --> After a Nitro UC only one chaser was online, who could that be ? Other scenes are showing the name. Once I got a record with the name, I will take the time to get the Emblems also inside the Video. But not for the Forum, that will be sent to somewhere else. But yea, maybe you need to say: "It never happens" so you can believe it! Posted Image
Myth busted!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users