9 replies to this topic

#1 RetLaw

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 11:16 AM

Dear Sir / Madam,

Recently started playing Ro again. I must say I have to get used to the changes made. I guess last time I played was almost 10 years ago.Gun

I have a question about the Gunslinger quest to make a jungle carbine [1]

The quest jused to start in the basement of the Gunslinger guild, but all those npc's have vanished. The jungle carbine[1] is the only rifle that used to get you to 190aspd with gatling fever and laststand. Now I see last stand is only for gatling guns so I am doubting myself if I used to use it for the 190 (or 189 aspd) but it was before all this new gear and before the levelling of weapons above +10 (which is kind of ridiculous :P), BUT the new card combo's were just implemented and I remember using the thief combo or archer combo.

Anyway..can you please implement the quest again or at least tell my why it is not there anymore. Can't be that the gear is overpowered with all these new weapons in the game.

Thanks and I hope to hear something soon :)

#2 jokeUsa

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1429 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:20 PM

Isn't Gatling Fever limited to gatlings only?
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

#3 RetLaw

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:07 AM

I meant Madness canceller. Sorry. But the Jungle carbine just helps a lot!

#4 RetLaw

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:24 AM

*Bump

#5 RetLaw

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:02 AM

Not just to bumb this subject, but can getting any of the pistols be just a little bit easier? I mean, I love playing gunslinger, but t would be nice if there were some western outlaws[2] or any pistils for sale for that matter ;)

#6 jokeUsa

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1429 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:13 PM

I had same issue at the beginning - simply use the gun quests: http://irowiki.org/w...r_Weapon_Quests

#7 Cyriel

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:31 AM

View PostjokeUsa, on 20 April 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

I had same issue at the beginning - simply use the gun quests: http://irowiki.org/w...r_Weapon_Quests
While those are great if you want usable guns, the high end ones are drops only and until they fix that godawful camera in nameless i doubt anyone will be farming these anytime soon.

*hidden question about the legality of altering client side so i can zoom out there :S*

Posted ImageSave the bees, please.

Meh Shep

#8 jokeUsa

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1429 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:45 AM

View PostCyriel, on 21 April 2017 - 01:31 AM, said:

While those are great if you want usable guns, the high end ones are drops only and until they fix that godawful camera in nameless i doubt anyone will be farming these anytime soon.

*hidden question about the legality of altering client side so i can zoom out there :S*
Try logging in a char at the ET's entrance/signup island, relog to a char at nameless and let me know if that makes a difference.

Tho I second your question.

#9 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4421 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:22 PM

Whew, so many topics so extraordinary minimalistic little itty-bitty time. I had a short look into this. Turns out that we do have the Jungle Carbine with slot. I checked all the NPC files and it turns out we never had a quest to introduce it to the game. As far as I see only an unsl. version of it is available (sold directly from an NPC).

As you said there exists a quest, could any of you send me a link to a guide for it?
Posted Image

#10 jokeUsa

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1429 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:11 PM

View PostGM Serish, on 23 April 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

Whew, so many topics so little time.
/meh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users