RAGNARÖK ONLINE Site officiel : www.ragnarokeurope.com

Adaptations for Ninja/Oboro/Kagerou

46 replies to this topic

Poll: Adaptations for Kagerou and Oboro (29 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you agree with the mentioned ideas?

1. Yes, please implement them! (24 votes [82.76%])

Percentage of vote: 82.76%

2. No, I don't like them! (5 votes [17.24%])

Percentage of vote: 17.24%

3. Partly! [Maybe you can add a comment for further information] (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Alatáriël

Shahila [Leader of °OldSchool°]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1583 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:45 PM

Hello!

I have some Ideas for the Ninja Class. Would be nice when you think about it.

1. Further improvements: Please add a Kafra next to the Kunai NPCs. Furthermore Archers/Rangers are able to pack up their arrows in quivers. Would be nice when you implement something similar for Kunais and Shurikens. Lowering the weight of the following Kunais would be great too:

Icicle Kunai (2 -> 0,5 Weight Points)

Black Earth Kunai (2 -> 0,5 Weight Points)

High Wind Kunai (2 -> 0,5 Weight Points)

Heat Wave Kunai (2 -> 0,5 Weight Points)

Fell Poison Kunai (2 -> 0,5 Weight Points)

Explosive Kunai (3 -> 1,5 Weight Points)

2. Bugfixes:
- Can you please fix the skill Flip Tatami - At the moment the "pneuma effect" does not work correctly.
- Moonlight Fantasy is completely bugged. Either the skill or the cool-down do not work.
- Pure Soul is getting interrupted here when we get attacked. On IRO and other servers it stays activated, which makes a huge difference according to the survivability.
- On FRO Kunai Explosion is Forced-Neutral instead of Pseudo-Elemental. Which especially makes a big difference in Damage when facing Shadow Monsters!

3. Equipment: Can you allow Oboros and Kagerous to wear Temporal Boots from Old Glast Heim and Shield of Aeon fron ambernite please?

4. Level: Increase the Level to 175 or give use extra stat points please!

5. Content: Please add Nightmare Ancient Mummy Card, Horror Toy Factory and Ninja Shadow Equipement [Weapon & Shield] to the game. Additionally we really need KRO's Increased HP-Update for non-third-classes!

I know that you can't implement all of the ideas - But it would be great when you at least try to add some of them!

Success:
- An access to Kafra Storage has been added in the Ninja Guild

#2 Jyudan

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:44 AM

I totally agree ! Posted Image

#3 Fortes

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:08 PM

If i remenber correctly kro changed the weight and also added quivers. And in a couple of years we might also get the 175 level cap and increased HP mod for k/o and rebel classes. :)

#4 Zantetsuken

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • Locationdans une galaxie lointaine

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:33 PM

It's really a problem for me , i need to buy kunai each time i kill a mvp ... Posted Image

Quiver will be enougth

#5 Alatáriël

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1583 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:33 PM

View PostFortes, on 08 January 2017 - 07:08 PM, said:

If i remenber correctly kro changed the weight and also added quivers. And in a couple of years we might also get the 175 level cap and increased HP mod for k/o and rebel classes. :)

@GM's: Is there a possibility to implement the adaptations which were made on KRO? Posted Image

#6 Alatáriël

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1583 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:23 PM

Updated / Edited - Still waiting for an official statement! Posted Image

#7 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4683 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:25 PM

View PostShahila, on 11 January 2017 - 06:33 PM, said:

@GM's: Is there a possibility to implement the adaptations which were made on KRO? Posted Image

View PostShahila, on 21 January 2017 - 07:23 PM, said:

Updated / Edited - Still waiting for an official statement! Posted Image

If kro added them we will get them too at some point. If this will be this year or by 2045 is the other question.

And votes likes this are like "Do you want free money? Yes/No". The outcome is quite obvious /heh
Posted Image

#8 Zantetsuken

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 12:25 PM

View PostGM Serish, on 25 January 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

If kro added them we will get them too at some point. If this will be this year or by 2045 is the other question.

And votes likes this are like "Do you want free money? Yes/No". The outcome is quite obvious /heh

You do not know how penalizing this can be. You never have enough kunai for an instance or events.
And this skill must be used repeatedly to have an effect.
Posted Image

And each kunai have his element ... so you need to wear several types of kunai.
For example endless tower:
i wear 900 kunais each elements ==> 900 x5 x2weights ==> 9000 weights ...
And I no longer have kunai from the 20th or 30 th floor.

#9 Alatáriël

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1583 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:01 PM

I disagree! It's not about receiving something for free. It's about balancing. When I remember correctly, you also added some features in order to buff Super Novices. Why it is not possible to do something similar for Oboros and Kagerous?

As Zantetsuken mentioned - the main problem is the weight of Kunais. Reducing the weight a little would enhance the gameplay by far.

Are there any proceedings regarding the bug fix of Flip Tatami?

#10 Zantetsuken

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:42 PM

Posted Image

#11 Alatáriël

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1583 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:46 PM

View PostZantetsuken, on 05 February 2017 - 08:42 PM, said:

Posted Image

At least we already have 8 positive votes here - Keep voting guys!

#12 Shizosophical

• Members_G

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:11 PM

View PostShahila, on 07 January 2017 - 08:45 PM, said:

Hello!

I have some Ideas for the Ninja Class. Would be nice when you think about it.

1. Can you lower the weight of the following Kunais please?

Posted Image Icicle Kunai (2 -> 0,5 Weight Points)

Posted Image Black Earth Kunai (2 -> 0,5 Weight Points)

Posted Image High Wind Kunai (2 -> 0,5 Weight Points)

Posted Image Heat Wave Kunai (2 -> 0,5 Weight Points)

Posted Image Fell Poison Kunai (2 -> 0,5 Weight Points)

Posted Image Explosive Kunai (3 -> 1,5 Weight Points)

2. Archers/Rangers are able to pack up their arrows in quivers. Would be nice when you implement something similar for Kunais and Shurikens.

1. What is with the Gym Pass ? Have this Pass a Time Limit or is it timeless ? Posted Image Gym Pass

2. Well, are you compare arrows with ninja class ammos ? Arrows have not so high attacks as the ammos for the ninja class with skill.

The suggestion can have more 30 positive votes. Nonetheless, kRo will not to implement this inquiry.

Btw, the Ro-dev here in the fRo-forum is not active.

#13 Nereida

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:12 PM

Well, technically it's more like wanting a free wallet. Or a free cash-to-bills machine.
Posted Image

They grow so slowly!

#14 Alatáriël

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1583 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:38 PM

View PostShizosophical, on 06 February 2017 - 08:11 PM, said:

1. What is with the Gym Pass ? Have this Pass a Time Limit or is it timeless ? Posted Image Gym Pass

I already activated all of them. But it does not help that much!

Just an example: When you go ET you need at least 4 elements (water, fire, earth and wind) - Even with 10 Gym Passes you can only carry 500 Kunais per element.

The Skill Kunai Splash requires 8 Kunais - As following you can use the skill 250 times during the whole Endless Tower! Most of the time you have to quit after having cleared 15-20 floors.

2. Well, are you compare arrows with ninja class ammos ? Arrows have not so high attacks as the ammos for the ninja class with skill.

The suggestion can have more 30 positive votes. Nonetheless, kRo will not to implement this inquiry.

Btw, the Ro-dev here in the fRo-forum is not active.

The attack of various ammunitions can differ. In the end the damage of the skill is based on the damage-calculation from the skill-coding.

Another Question is whether Rangers would be playable without quivers and high ammunition costs?

As Fortes mentioned before: KRO already added quivers for Kunais and lowered the weight. I added a poll in order to emphasize the importance of implementing that update. The GM's will see that a lot of players are interested adaptions. They also reacted when 100 people voted for a level 99 PvP-Room.

#15 Shizosophical

• Members_G

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:05 AM

View PostShahila, on 06 February 2017 - 11:38 PM, said:

I already activated all of them. But it does not help that much!

Just an example: When you go ET you need at least 4 elements (water, fire, earth and wind) - Even with 10 Gym Passes you can only carry 500 Kunais per element.

The Skill Kunai Splash requires 8 Kunais - As following you can use the skill 250 times during the whole Endless Tower! Most of the time you have to quit after having cleared 15-20 floors.

The attack of various ammunitions can differ. In the end the damage of the skill is based on the damage-calculation from the skill-coding.

Another Question is whether Rangers would be playable without quivers and high ammunition costs?

As Fortes mentioned before: KRO already added quivers for Kunais and lowered the weight. I added a poll in order to emphasize the importance of implementing that update. The GM's will see that a lot of players are interested adaptions. They also reacted when 100 people voted for a level 99 PvP-Room.

Ok.. That is hard with the 4 elements in ET.

The question about Ranger : No, it´s not would be playable. But i think different about the ammo rules in the archer class.

Well, such suggestion like "PvP TE-Room" is a other topic. Such suggestion is possible in fRo. Because the GM´s have the rights for these changes.
So to say : The GM´s can change little things in the game.(Example : close some castle,open more npc-teleport to special places, etc...)
Yea, the kRo added many things and changes about the game (vending,balance,loyal-pets, etc.). You see, we come to a old big problem. (Fix-)Updates from kRo...

Edit: I vote for yes :P (maybe for a little hope)

Edited by Shizosophical, 07 February 2017 - 12:07 AM.

#16 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4683 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:13 AM

1. What is with the Gym Pass ? Have this Pass a Time Limit or is it timeless ? Posted Image Gym Pass 2. Well, are you compare arrows with ninja class ammos ? Arrows have not so high attacks as the ammos for the ninja class with skill. The suggestion can have more 30 positive votes. Nonetheless, kRo will not to implement this inquiry. Btw, the Ro-dev here in the fRo-forum is not active.

Gym passes are permanent. You can use up to 10 per character.

If I got it right, kro already has something like this. If so, we will eventually get it later on and that's one more reason not to create a custom solution on our side.

RO-Dev is basically the system administrator and not a developper for ingame stuff.
Posted Image

#17 Thanos-Averroes

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:58 AM

View PostGM Serish, on 07 February 2017 - 12:13 AM, said:

RO-Dev is basically the system administrator and not a developper for ingame stuff.

😓

#18 Alatáriël

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1583 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:22 PM

Another question Posted Image Is it possible to add a Kafra Service NPC next to the two Kunai NPCs in Prontera? So preparing for ET and leveling would be easier. It would be possible to buy about 50000-100000 Kunais in order to storage them. The use of Kafra Cards in ET and while leveling would be more effective too. Posted Image

#19 Alatáriël

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1583 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:55 PM

Updated the post!

#20 Alatáriël

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip