21 replies to this topic

#1 CH Luvee

Drops

• Moderators
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:53 PM

Posted Image
Dear players,

Do you like fairy tales? Are you a prince charming or an adventurer ?
No matter, this contest is about Faily Tales in Midgard !

What is a faily tale ?
It is easy, this is a fairy tale with an epic fail ending Posted Image

The 3 best stories win a Costume:
  • 1st: 1 C Ljosalfar
  • 2nd: 1 C Elven Ears
  • 3rd: 1 C Tomboy Fairy
All participants will receive 1 Event Angeling Coin.

Contests rules:
  • Your faily tale must be related with Ragnarök Online.
  • Tell us, in this topic, your story in english, which must be between 300 and 400 words.
  • The contest starts March 9th and it finishes on April 6th. Afterwards, our team will evaluate each submission and we will post the winners later.
We want all funny details !

Have fun Posted Image

CH Luvee
Join our events and win Event Angeling Coins !
You can trade them for HE Elunium Box (50), Magic Card Album and other items. Full list here.

#2 SuarezTheGreat

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:47 PM

Give better costume please or exclusive one for give some motivation to people Posted Image

(don't speak about Fairy Tail or the Larusso fan club gonna be back)
Image IPB

#3 Wolyahwa

Moonlight Flower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts
  • LocationPayon Cave

Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:00 PM

Not my cup of tea...
Sorry!
Posted Image

#4 Wolfiano

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • LocationMogadishu, Banadir, Somalia

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:41 AM

I have a great story to write but the prices are not so tempting

Hi everyone!!

If you looking for a fun guy real nice very rich high quality very cheap low price heavy machine techincal support manager various uses then i am your guy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Regards

Kharoof The King Of Laggnarok "Europe" <--- not actually hosted there everyone knows thatPosted Image

#5 CH Luvee

Drops

• Moderators
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:06 PM

Well, the rewards are related to the contest theme.

It's up to you to participate Posted Image
You can trade them for HE Elunium Box (50), Magic Card Album and other items. Full list here.

#6 Tabris

Nooooby Forever !!! \\(^o^)// [Arc Angeling]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6266 posts
  • Location"Somewhere in the world"...

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:04 PM

I think the prices are fine.

I'm not clever nor imaginative enough to write something good, but good luck to the participants Posted Image !
¤ Caractéristique du fROrum: tu poses une petite question innocente, et tu obtiens x pages de flame sur un sujet très différent.
En gros, tu plantes un grain de blé et tu récoltes un buisson de ronces.

¤ Caractéristique du fRO serveur: maintenant, si t'as pas un milliard, t'es z'un clochard ! (Eh oui, c'est la crise ma bonne dame, c'est la cri-seeuuh...)

#7 CH Luvee

Drops

• Moderators
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:59 PM

6 days left to join the contest Posted Image

#8 Volvox

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:33 AM

Gotta finish my update on the marketplace guide first.. though I really, really like the idea.

#9 Alatáriël

Shahila [Leader of °OldSchool°]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1583 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:50 PM

The summoning of Dark Lord Posted Image

Once upon a time in a nearly forgotten and wonderous world named Rune-Midgard there was a rather young girl named Alice. Erstwhile, before the occurrence of the expansion of human territories throughout the land along with selfishness, corruption and arrogance, there had been a guesome war between gods, humans, and demons, which nearly destroyed the entire world. Currently, due to the foolishness of the mandkind the hazard of the destruction of the world began to repeat oneself.

After having been infiltrated by Himelmez the city named Glast Heim offered a great hideout for evil demons, zombies and monsters. Alarming rumours purported that such evil forces are planning to summon a powerful and cruel demon named Dark-Lord. In order to prevent the approaching war, Allysia from Kiel Hyre decided to send her daughter named Alice to the ruined castle of Glast Heim.

The flame of her lantern flared in the darkness. Even with the help of the light it was not possible to conceive the physical appearance of the aisle of the castle. Angst-ridden she clutched the grasp of her sword. Suddenly she paused, in order to prick up her ears. There was an abominable noise getting closer and closer to her position. She trembled while fearring that the noise could belong to an Abysmal-Knight. Screwing up her courage she slowly moved to the source of the noise. Shortly afterwards she catched sight of the contours of the monsters. Two Abysmal-Knights were guarding a circle consisting a few Dark-Priests, who were performing the summoning of Dark-Lord. Knowing that she needed to act as fast as possible she took her sword and attacked. With the help of her sword she was able to stab the first Abysmal-Knight to death. In order to take vengeance for the death of the first knight the second one galloped towards Alice's positon. Seeing the approaching Knight, who was wearing a blood-covered spear, she leaped aside in order to avoid the attack. Tragically her intention was too obvious. As following she got killed.

A few minutes later when the summoning was finished Dark-Lord appeared and the war started anew.

Enjoy the game and prevent selfishness, corruption and arrogance! Otherwise the fairy tale will come true. (Just in case that it really happens - Don't choose such a weak Monster as Alice for defeating Dark Lord^^) Posted Image

#10 Nanlade

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:21 PM

Just noticed this thread while looking for information according to new server. Maybe I'll try my luck too. Posted ImagePosted Image
Edit: Finally finished it- it's little strange but maybe still funny XD

_______________________________________________________________________________________

What happened with the Kaf.. and the Endl...? :P

When I was a little child my granny always told me about legendary creatures including dragos, elves, goblins and more. I always thought that she made them up, but now I know well that it has been always the truth.

I needed many years for completing my training and studying for becoming an acolyte. The priests and bishops of the church in prontera were extremely requisitioning. At that pont of time I was not aware of the monsers, which sourrounded our loved and enchanting city 'Prontera' – The place of piece and justice.

After having learned the ability to kill zombies with healing – I decided to proceed my apprenticeship for becoming a priest. So far the stongest monsters I defeated were Poporings and Archer Skeletons. For me they were one of the most powerful and deadly monsters I ever saw.

When my friend told me about a place named Endless Tower I was delighted to try my powerful attacks on the monsters there. My most powerful skills for 'Magnus Exorcismus', "'Turn Undead' and of course 'Holy Light'!

After having gathered the supplys we looked for the next Kafra, who could teleport us. As soon as we arrived at the location were the Kafra normally stands – we found out that she dissappeared. Wondering about that we checked other places too. But all of them, all Kafras or better all NPCs were gone. In order to get to Alberta we decided to walk to Alberta. Bizarrely, the endless tower teleporter was still there. We payed him the 10.000 Zeny and entered the Misty Island. When we talked to the magic stone, which is intented for bringing people to the first part of the tower... BOO0O0O0OMM / LAAAG – The whole world exploded – Server Crash!?!?! Not sure what happened after that ...

I hope that the GM's restart the server soon ... Having all the bugs over and over again is sooo sad Posted Image

#11 Koikun

derteichdeskoi.ch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:47 AM

Much love for this contest (because I love this kind of contests). But for some reason I did not see this thread until today even though I'm visiting the forum every day. imo contests should be announced via news (like "normal" events), or maybe the contest section should be a sub section to the event section (like Ambernite). atm it's quite low and since not much is happening in here (and since it's among sections I never visit and which are always unread because of it), I make the mistake of not being alert enough it seems. WELL, I'll have to see if I'll be able to create something this week! Good luck to all the participants! Posted Image
OUTLAND ORIGINS - Das deutsche RO-RPG im fRO-Forum, Mitglieder stets gesucht: >>DRÜCK MICH!<<

Me @ Web / FanFiktion.de / deviantArt

#12 CH Luvee

Drops

• Moderators
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

I added 1 week Posted ImageI will make an announcement this evening Posted Image

#13 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:11 AM

The First Ragnarokeurope Hunger Games

Once upon a time - after eliminating all errors from the Raganokeurope system - the GM's announced the Ragnarok Hunger Games!
It was a last man standing PVP contest.

The first contest was experimental: all guilds could nominate one character to take part in.
The rules were very simple:
- One pre-prepared place was situated.
- Introducing for the contestants 30 minutes; with no death.
- Only one equipment, no other stuffs, no resurrect, no potions, no mother, no Pampers and so on. Only that what they found during the contest.
- Start, NO ANY HELP..
- PVP + monsters.
- Time limit 2 hours (or less).
- Video coverage was reached (stream) for every users AFTER the event to follow one character.
- Part result announce was in every 10 minutes.
- GM guidance esatablished.

The contest was very exciting, who have seen, knows.
WE are eagerly waiting for the next similar event.

#14 Morattaja

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:25 AM

Fairy and the Darkness

The last little fairy with a sword made of wood and life, defending a big tree with his life fighting against darkness.
Darkness spreads, corrupting around, summoning formless dark shadows.
Fairy chants a spell on the sword and swings it quick as light, leaving a barrier repelling darkness around the tree.
Darkness starts to back out receding into a formless dragon. The dragon shoots a beam of dark energy at the fairy, piercing the barrier.

Fairy blocks the beam with his sword, scattering it around. Dragon reveals its form 'devourer of the dead' - 'most terrible of all dragons' Nidhoggr.
Dragon roars, causing earthquakes and meteors to fall to the ground. Intimidated by the power, the fairy gathers again his courage.

Fairy casts 'agility up' and quickly gets behind the dragon and hits it on its wings. The dragon swings her tail at the fairy and knocks him back.
Fairy gets stunned by the hit, and the dragon spreads a dark mist around the fairy. With a burst of light the fairy dispels the dark mist, blinds the dragon, and hits the dragon.
Dragon blinded by the light swinging its head around and barely dodges a fatal hit from the sword. The dragon's horn falls to the ground as it got cut by the sword.
Enraged, the dragon blindly bites fairy's back. The dragon recovers from the blind and spits out a wing of the fairy as the fairy gathers his breath.

Corruption starts to reach the tree. Fairy notices this and decides to end the fight and starts channeling a spell. Suddenly dragon charges head on.
Fairy takes too long to cast the spell and gets impaled by the dragons sharp horn. Fairy stabs dragon in the eye before losing consciousness.
Dragon shakes its head and fairy loses his sword, then dragon charges at the big tree and hits it with its horn, causing the horn to snap off, leaving the fairy impaled against the tree.
The dragon crying in pain wakes the fairy for a moment. Fairy at death's door, grabs a branch off from the big tree.
With his last spark of life he throws the branch made of wood and life piercing the dragons heart.
Dragon loses its form, reverting back into formless shadows. With no fairy around, the dark shadows corrupt the tree, leaving behind a dead yggdrasil tree. END

Took about 6 hours to make this and bit of friends help to fix the story grammar. Im not very good at story telling or writing in english.
original story was about 450 words so i had to cut parts off.

#15 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:32 AM

The Untrusted Superstores and the walking dead

Once upon a time over the Prontera Rainbow there was a big game. But in this game the players could not earn enough game money, only spent. So the Game Managers decided that they will help to the beginners and found some Trusted Superstores!!!

People were very happy and the poor beginners started to collect that items, what the Superstore had accepted. But the Trusted Superstore was neither so super nor trusted. On the one side there were very few items to collect, on the other side the shop opening times were accidental, the prices always changed and decreased... so at the end people were not so happy at all.

But one type of players enjoyed the situation: the cheaters. They immediately activated their bots and sent them to collect the items. The bots - wanderer and teleporter bots - started to collect money in 7x24 hours in the Pyramid and on the Geffen fields. They did not disturb anybody... except from the players...

No happy end. The Untrusted Superstores suddenly disappeared... mainly after the daily restarts. The story finished as usual in the real life: the hardworking people sucks, the cheaters go to the Bahamas... good will, failed execution.

#16 CH Luvee

Drops

• Moderators
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:25 AM

Posted Image

#17 CH Luvee

Drops

• Moderators
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:20 PM

Time to announce the winners !

Congratulations to Shahila, Nanlade and Morattaja !

You can choose one of these rewards: You also win 1 Event Angeling Coin Posted Image

Please, post your charname in this thread with the reward you chose !
You will receive the rewards on your char in a few days.

#18 Alatáriël

Shahila [Leader of °OldSchool°]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1583 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:51 PM

Thanks! :D I choose C Ljosalfar. The name of my char is Shahila Posted Image

#19 Nanlade

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:38 PM

Bonjour. Merci pour le prix. Je choisis C Ljosalfar. Le nom de mon caractère est NanladeShop Posted Image Il était amusant /ho

#20 Wolfiano

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • LocationMogadishu, Banadir, Somalia

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:27 PM

Gratz

Hi everyone!!

If you looking for a fun guy real nice very rich high quality very cheap low price heavy machine techincal support manager various uses then i am your guy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Regards

Kharoof The King Of Laggnarok "Europe" <--- not actually hosted there everyone knows thatPosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users