RAGNARÖK ONLINE Site officiel : www.ragnarokeurope.com

Jump to content


N> Help w/ Crit/Agi Knight


13 replies to this topic

#1 MoFlacko

    Poring

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam, The Netherlands

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:41 AM

Hey guys I recently came back to RO and wanted to try something I've never done before which is a Crit/Agi Knight that is viable for WoE.
I'm currently kind of stuck with stats and gear. I have no clue as what to use as gear...
What I was thinking for the earlier levels is:

Whikebain's Black Cat Ears
Angel of Ghost
Iron Cain OR CD in Mouth
Muramasa
Pantie w/ Bathory card
Undershirt w/ Kavach Icarus card
Variant shoes
Whikebain's Black Tail
Ring + Mantis Card

I have 60m at my disposal and I'm looking to upgrade this slowly but steady. Any suggestions?

#2 Akorahil

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

I never saw a viable crit rk in WoE. Maybe try to get a velum katzbalger, its expensive but very strong because of the % health damage.

#3 MoFlacko

    Poring

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam, The Netherlands

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:30 PM

View PostAkorahil, on 12 April 2017 - 11:48 AM, said:

I never saw a viable crit rk in WoE. Maybe try to get a velum katzbalger, its expensive but very strong because of the % health damage.

A little bit too expensive for me xD

#4 FenrirRawr

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:32 PM

I can't really comment on the WoE part, but for leveling maybe the Morrigane set?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Djarev

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:29 AM

Crit Knight is not very good for leveling unless you are super rich. And for WoE ... lol.
IGN (Main chars): Djarev, Elminstar, ZedraK, Dragson, Torkanator, ~Kiryon~, ¤Torka¤, Rafaël.
(Sellers): Naffliha, Nerelvine, Goswen, Torkanator.
Wanna talk business ? It's here

#6 Toptronic!

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:54 AM

for WoE : velum katzbalger + max aspd > Crit + max aspd , but ok atm is max aspd > all pots /heh

#7 MoFlacko

    Poring

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam, The Netherlands

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:52 PM

View PostDjarev, on 13 April 2017 - 02:29 AM, said:

Crit Knight is not very good for leveling unless you are super rich. And for WoE ... lol.
What kind of build would you recommend then?

#8 jokeUsa

    Mastering

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1429 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:56 PM

View PostMoFlacko, on 15 April 2017 - 12:52 PM, said:

What kind of build would you recommend then?
From my experience: regular ASPD melee/crit in the beginning, then Frenzy leveling as soon as you have it and until you're RK (ignore IB/BB as they're, imo, utter CRAP).
After changing to RK, get 7 jobs (or 10 if you're patient enough), reset into DB build, get water breath and: Magma2 > Get Fire Breath > Scaraba > Angra Mantis.

The good thing about DB is that it doesn't miss and that it's a ranged skill so with just a +9 Rideword you should be able to do infinite hunts.
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

#9 MoFlacko

    Poring

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam, The Netherlands

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:44 PM

View PostjokeUsa, on 15 April 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

From my experience: regular ASPD melee/crit in the beginning, then Frenzy leveling as soon as you have it and until you're RK (ignore IB/BB as they're, imo, utter CRAP).
After changing to RK, get 7 jobs (or 10 if you're patient enough), reset into DB build, get water breath and: Magma2 > Get Fire Breath > Scaraba > Angra Mantis.

The good thing about DB is that it doesn't miss and that it's a ranged skill so with just a +9 Rideword you should be able to do infinite hunts.

How much would a +9 Rideword cost and what other items do you suggest. Please do keep in mind I'm pretty poor. Thanks for helping ;)

#10 jokeUsa

    Mastering

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1429 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:54 PM

View PostMoFlacko, on 15 April 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

How much would a +9 Rideword cost and what other items do you suggest. Please do keep in mind I'm pretty poor. Thanks for helping ;)
Well, you would basically need any weapon with 2 AS cards and 2 EA enchants - I'm using a +13 Erde as I dislike 2HE builds. If you want to, you can try doing it with a Majestic Evil Horn but I would suggest getting Rideword anyway, it's the best thing that I've ever purchased, using it on each and every character that I play.
Additionally, as soon as you get some cash, the Succubus and Incubus - these are so damn helpful, even more than Rideword I'd think.

Also, do NOT upgrade Rideword using HEs - the rates are a scam on this server.
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

#11 MoFlacko

    Poring

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam, The Netherlands

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:54 PM

View PostjokeUsa, on 15 April 2017 - 02:54 PM, said:

Well, you would basically need any weapon with 2 AS cards and 2 EA enchants - I'm using a +13 Erde as I dislike 2HE builds. If you want to, you can try doing it with a Majestic Evil Horn but I would suggest getting Rideword anyway, it's the best thing that I've ever purchased, using it on each and every character that I play.
Additionally, as soon as you get some cash, the Succubus and Incubus - these are so damn helpful, even more than Rideword I'd think.

Also, do NOT upgrade Rideword using HEs - the rates are a scam on this server.

Thank you so much for your help, I can continue leveling my LK without worrying. <3

#12 Bourdu

    Marin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:04 PM

I would suggest an angeling balloon which gaves +1 ASPD.
Useful on all aspd character whatever the level.

#13 jokeUsa

    Mastering

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1429 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

View PostBourdu, on 18 April 2017 - 03:04 PM, said:

I would suggest an angeling balloon which gaves +1 ASPD.
Useful on all aspd character whatever the level.
That is if you're not wearing a Bubble or Happy Balloons.
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

#14 MoFlacko

    Poring

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam, The Netherlands

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:57 PM

This is what I'm currently using as gear. Also my stats & skills. What do you guys recommand going for first in the gear section?





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users