RAGNARÖK ONLINE Site officiel : www.ragnarokeurope.com

DC and cant select a single char (chars are gone)

28 replies to this topic

#21 Vanessa20

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:44 PM

Posted Image

#22 Apvx

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:44 PM

its ok now. thx Gm Serrish.

#23 jokeUsa

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1703 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:25 PM

View PostShizosophical, on 19 April 2017 - 03:34 PM, said:

Keep Calm! Serish is fixing the bug. /heh

Posted Image

Edit:

He working hard for a solution /heh :

Posted Image

i dont edit the 2 pictures! "The big gap Viewing Topic" comes, when you click "Show Registered Only"
Because the forum topics that he's viewing totally reflect what he's actually doing at the office!!!111oneoneone /ok
Can you get even more dumb than you already are? /hmm

I do get frustration and seriously, Grav..er..Failbe Online should get all the sh*t that it deserves (and it deserves a lot of it) but stalking one of the few people that actually look like they're doing SOMETHING and making seriously kiddy-grade assumptions based on a 5 second observation (of a log that appears to be over 1hr old) ....even my most re*arded customers aren't this dumb.
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

#24 Shizosophical

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:49 PM

View PostjokeUsa, on 19 April 2017 - 04:25 PM, said:

Because the forum topics that he's viewing totally reflect what he's actually doing at the office!!!111oneoneone /ok
Can you get even more dumb than you already are? /hmm

I do get frustration and seriously, Grav..er..Failbe Online should get all the sh*t that it deserves (and it deserves a lot of it) but stalking one of the few people that actually look like they're doing SOMETHING and making seriously kiddy-grade assumptions based on a 5 second observation (of a log that appears to be over 1hr old) ....even my most re*arded customers aren't this dumb.

That is only fun and no way serious.
Nobody knows, that he work today(or a other gm).
Nobody knows, that he saw the bug-theard and watch maybe first other topics.

I don't blame serish or do funny about him. He makes a good job. The Gms don't responsible for the bug-problems.
When i saw him on the online list. I wasn't stalk him. It was only a little watching /heh

When you talking about "kiddy-grade" please watch your postings and make your own opinion.
maybe the posting about the "harassment","necro-screamer","grammar-nazi-postings","annoying in a international subforum, when someone writing a other language" /paper

Whatever, i dont want judge about other "internet-user" and writing someone "low-value character description"
Describe fRo with 1 screen :
Posted Image

#25 jokeUsa

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1703 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:26 PM

View PostShizosophical, on 19 April 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

That is only fun and no way serious.
It most certainly didn't look like a joke (pun intended).

View PostShizosophical, on 19 April 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

maybe the posting about the "harassment","necro-screamer","grammar-nazi-postings","annoying in a international subforum, when someone writing a other language" /paper
1) Please point out where I was ever harassing anyone. 2) Necros are BAD. 3) Grammar-nazi is not wrong if you have at least a little bit of self-criticism and wanna learn something. 4) Using, in public, a language that not everyone can understand is considered unpolite everywere around the world.

#26 Shizosophical

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:24 PM

When i write "serious". I would never doing after the text a "laughing emoji" . And my "word selection" would be different. But it´s your perception.
When Serish "feeling attacked" from my post. Then he can delete my post.

To the harassing: Please watch again your postings ( on your profil).

To the management of a Forum : Do you know about the management in a forum ? Tidiness ? Rules ? And the reasons, how you use a forum ?

I can tell some reasons for pushing the old topics :

When you analyze about a build (maybe about soul linker). And you find a old topic, how they are discuss about the build. You have a question about, what they are discuss. You thinking about... for a new topic on forum or posting in this topic. The right choice is : you posting that in the old topic. Because : You cannot open a new topic and post many quotes from the other topic in this new topic. It is to confusing and give a splitted discuss A true admin would coming and saying : here is open already a theard about the same topic. Other reasons are : When you search something about ragnarok or other things. It would better, when the topic comes with many pages instead of searching on 10 google-sites. Maybe the right information with 2 answers don't come on the google... Then you haven't a answer. There are more reasons, why it is better, when you posting on old topics.

When old topics are complete and would full answered and end the discuss about the topic (because it cames a solution ). Then you don't need push this topic and it´s unnecessary

About the Grammar :

We have here many people, they haven't a other first language. It is normal, when they are write not perfekt in english (like me)
You can't to bully or to criticize other people here on the internet. We aren't in the School,Office or in University.
When somebody have a weak grammar. (whether first language or not) You haven't the rights to criticize other humans. We are not perfect. Every People have own weakness. We don't have the right criticize these people.

To the last topic with using other language in forum :
When you NOT understand, what someone writes in a international forum. Then you going on the only-english area sub-forum. And the topic is finish. It´s like, when you go in a spanish forum and insult the people, because you can't understand, what they are writing. We have in the world many languages. And not every speak english.

View PostjokeUsa, on 19 April 2017 - 05:26 PM, said:

Using, in public, a language that not everyone can understand is considered unpolite everywere around the world.

https://en.wikipedia.../World_language /swt

Edited by Shizosophical, 20 April 2017 - 02:25 PM.

Posted Image

#27 jokeUsa

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1703 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:57 PM

View PostShizosophical, on 20 April 2017 - 02:24 PM, said:

<wall of text>
And you still aren't even remotely close to stating anything that has any sense or proving any point /hmm

View PostShizosophical, on 20 April 2017 - 02:24 PM, said:

It´s like, when you go in a spanish forum and insult the people, because you can't understand, what they are writing.
https://en.wikipedia.../World_language /swt
Wow, this has to be the dumbest thing I've read recently. Not only the "world language" page on wikipedia that you've quoted (which is not really THAT much of a reliable source as it can be edited by literally anyone) mentions, in the first sentence, ENGLISH as "One of the most widely spoken and fastest spreading world languages", the example you've mentioned is downright stupid as the discussions in which I complained about non-English spam were originally started in English.

So actually, YOU came to an ENGLISH thread and butted in into the conversation in your 'language'. Which is obviously rude, although it appears that you wouldn't understand such a concept.

But hey, lets use your fail logic: move your French spam to the French subforum /heh

In the end, all it takes is some effort and consideration for other people (which you obviously lack and are too lazy to work on) - whenever felt that I needed to post something in my native language ( with one recent exception which was used as an example ), I always included a polish-to-English translation in the very same post......
....soo damn hard, ain't it? /swt

Personally I don't mind people using sucky English as long as they don't mind me correcting them OR as long as they show SOME effort at working on it...you're simply too lazy and all of your effort goes into either finding excuses for NOT improving or into diverting attention into a different topic /pat

#28 Shizosophical

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:39 PM

When English is "one of the most widely spoken and fastest spreading world languages" . It is no reason say to the people, that we have to speak or write this language. This World haven't a official "World language"

To the English Theard : It is still in the international forum. And someone write the same topic (about the guild-bug / friendlist-bug) in the same theard.
It makes no sense, when we open 5 theards in 5 different languages in a international subforum(general discussion)...

Please start your radical-only-english-theard in the right english subforum.

You have skipped my "wall of text". That is really stupid.

When a person call someone "kiddy-grade" or "dumb".
But he posting racist content, harassment and insult other player,attacked persons with a grammar-weakness or don't learn the english-language, insult the gms, for things,they are dont responsible.

Congratulation, Your Family are proud of you.
Posted Image

#29 jokeUsa

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1703 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:55 PM

View PostShizosophical, on 20 April 2017 - 04:39 PM, said:

This World haven't a official "World language"
Ahh, so that's why you're quoting a wikipedia article about a WORLD LANGUAGE? /heh

It makes no sense, when we open 5 theards in 5 different languages in a international subforum(general discussion)...
Ofc it makes no sense, you only need to use a civilized language like English.
That, OOOORRRR include an English translation - so hard, ain't it?

That's what any normal, educated person would do...guess you don't apply to this group.

Please start your radical-only-english-theard in the right english subforum.
As I already mentioned, I'm ok with other languages as long as people using them aren't lazy and can actually bother with providing a translation....but I guess you didn't even bother reading that. Perhaps you need a special care translation to French? /heh

But he posting racist content (....) insult the gms, for things,they are dont responsible.
Your imagination is impressive but you need to put down the drugs.

Congratulation, Your Family are proud of you.
"IS proud" /heh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users