RAGNARÖK ONLINE Site officiel : www.ragnarokeurope.com

Jump to content


Raikiri takes all Angeling Coin


18 replies to this topic

#1 Wolfiano

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationMogadishu, Banadir, Somalia

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:21 PM

its not fun to hunt for Angeling Coin cus Raikiri always finds it i think he have mirror angeling special convex mirror or something because how do he do thisssssssssssssssPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image we normal player have no chance against him
Posted Image

#2 Djarev

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:25 PM

Git gud.
IGN (Main chars): Djarev, Elminstar, ZedraK, Dragson, Torkanator, ~Kiryon~, ¤Torka¤, Rafaël.
(Sellers): Naffliha, Nerelvine, Goswen, Torkanator.
Wanna talk business ? It's here

#3 Raiki~

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:26 PM

He is cheating... It's impossible to be so fast with a warlock :O
Posted Image

#4 :.Kira.:

    Elyncia [GuildMaster]

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • Location♫ Toujours Debout... ! ♫

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:28 PM

 Raiki~, on 20 April 2017 - 07:26 PM, said:

He is cheating... It's impossible to be so fast with a warlock :O

Faker lvl 100...
Elyncia : Les Recrutements sont Ouverts !

Contact me :
- Image IPB Forum => Image IPB
- Image IPB Ro-db => Image IPB
- Image IPB In Game => :.Kira.: / Kira_Shop


( Français / English ) Image IPB Image IPB

#5 Aegirson92

    Poring

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:39 PM

Raikiri is a special thief ! He doesn't allow anybody to get coins ! I wish GM ban him ^^

(joke of course ! :p)

#6 Zantetsuken

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Locationdans une galaxie lointaine

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:39 PM

 Raiki~, on 20 April 2017 - 07:26 PM, said:

He is cheating... It's impossible to be so fast with a warlock :O

NOOB Posted Image

#7 KaiaKaito

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGod Bless Dewata

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:53 PM

Its true...

I try it everytime but Raicheaty steal all...no chance for normalos -_-

#8 Wolfiano

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationMogadishu, Banadir, Somalia

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:57 PM

I have a plan to fix this..... just give Raikiri one angeling coin every day but don't let him participatein hunting the angeling coin so other people got a chance tooo Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#9 CH Rascel

    Community Helper

  • Moderators
  • 996 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:01 AM

 Wolfiano, on 20 April 2017 - 09:57 PM, said:

I have a plan to fix this..... just give Raikiri one angeling coin every day but don't let him participatein hunting the angeling coin so other people got a chance tooo Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

No no.. my precious coins <_<
I should put him in the jail before starting the daily coin!

Btw, this month so far he obtained the coin 5/21, last month 7/31, Feb. 4/28 and Jan. 4/31
So, he is very lucky but he never finds it all the time and I'm happy about his participation^^

#10 GM Serish

    Game Master

  • Game Masters
  • 4591 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:16 AM

 CH Rascel, on 21 April 2017 - 09:01 AM, said:

No no.. my precious coins <_<
I should put him in the jail before starting the daily coin!

Btw, this month so far he obtained the coin 5/21, last month 7/31, Feb. 4/28 and Jan. 4/31
So, he is very lucky but he never finds it all the time and I'm happy about his participation^^

Rascel don't! Do not feed the trolls with facts! The US show us every day what happens if you feed the troll with facts! He will create alternative facts to fight back! /omg
Posted Image

#11 bearenpfote

    Poring

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:23 PM

I got a coin one time with my priest :D it was funny because i cannot kill that fast. A warlock can kill fast take a short look and port fort till the coin drops :) When i participate with my ranger I do it the same way.

#12 Wolfiano

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationMogadishu, Banadir, Somalia

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:29 PM

 CH Rascel, on 21 April 2017 - 09:01 AM, said:



No no.. my precious coins <_<
I should put him in the jail before starting the daily coin!

Btw, this month so far he obtained the coin 5/21, last month 7/31, Feb. 4/28 and Jan. 4/31
So, he is very lucky but he never finds it all the time and I'm happy about his participation^^


So Raikiri have his own propaganda machine now? Hey guys it's over for us
Posted Image

#13 GM Serish

    Game Master

  • Game Masters
  • 4591 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:36 PM

 Wolfiano, on 21 April 2017 - 12:29 PM, said:

So Raikiri have his own propaganda machine now? Hey guys it's over for us

See, I told you guys!
Posted Image

#14 Raiki~

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:07 PM

Since I saw that I was n°1 for november, I was tired of only playing for nekoring x)
It's exhausting to wait nekoring everyday, you can not have a dinner/watch a movie without taking a look on Ragnarok... Posted Image
That's why I only participate if I am not doing something else =P

But it still quite funny to see this kind of topic Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#15 Wolfiano

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationMogadishu, Banadir, Somalia

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:27 AM

 Raiki~, on 21 April 2017 - 06:07 PM, said:

Since I saw that I was n°1 for november, I was tired of only playing for nekoring x)
It's exhausting to wait nekoring everyday, you can not have a dinner/watch a movie without taking a look on Ragnarok... Posted Image
That's why I only participate if I am not doing something else =P

But it still quite funny to see this kind of topic Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

My self-esteem Is at the bottom right now thanks to you Raikiri.. You don't know how it feels.
Posted Image

#16 Zantetsuken

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Locationdans une galaxie lointaine

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:36 PM

"Someone defeated the Monster and obtained the coin !! Gz!"

Nice Joke Posted Image

#17 Ylidia

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:07 PM

"Someone" a confession of failure. Quite near this years 1. april fool.

#18 Wolfiano

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationMogadishu, Banadir, Somalia

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:25 PM

Raikiri Again.
Posted Image

#19 Ylidia

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:22 PM

 Wolfiano, on 27 April 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

Raikiri Again.

Even critizing the outcome of the event might be right, you have to be fair that someone who always participates will get a lot of the coins, because there are not that many people who partizipate in the first place.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users