RAGNARÖK ONLINE Site officiel : www.ragnarokeurope.com

Jump to content


PLEASE SAVE THE PvP ROOM !!


27 replies to this topic

#1 Zantetsuken

    Marin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Locationdans une galaxie lointaine

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:01 PM

The PvP room is in crisis, players are missing !
Posted Image

What are the main reasons ?
  • The new players are too quickly hunted. Posted Image
  • The lack of new player.
  • There are too much team while PvP is busy.
  • Too many event exp.
  • There is not enough conflicts in woe.
What are the consequences of this lack of players in PvP room?
  • Price of Popcorn are decreasing !
  • Emperium become scarce.
  • The number of players in WoE are decreasing !
  • The disappearance of MVP.
  • Nekoring has no money left


Posted Image Traduction ==> On s'ennuie. Posted Image
Comme a dit le philosophe "Franchement t'es comme le H de hawaii, tu sers à rien!"
Gladius Asgards 01/10/2017 Image IPB

#2 KoriFee

    Mastering

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1395 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:07 PM

dont join pvp, thats how u save it. The only reason for PVP is testing dmg, everything else is just e-penis posing "Look i
borrowed GLs and i have a high kvm weapon, i kill u one shot in a room where are no restrictions like in WoE pvp room"

#3 Zantetsuken

    Marin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Locationdans une galaxie lointaine

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:15 PM

You think it's fun to run after people in WoE ? I'm tired of looking for people for 2 hours ...
Posted Image
Comme a dit le philosophe "Franchement t'es comme le H de hawaii, tu sers à rien!"
Gladius Asgards 01/10/2017 Image IPB

#4 Shizosophical

  • Members_G

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:29 PM

PvP and WoE is not the same.

War of Emperium is more fightning with team for a Emperium. But I think, some fRo player dont knowing about the "full-WoE´s" .
PvP have different mods. = 1vs1,AllVsAll, AllVs1( /heh )

#5 Fuzzy.

    Mastering

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1047 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:51 PM

I think something you're waiting for is the battleground queueing system.

You can register for a 5v5 kvm, tierra or flavius battle from pretty much everywhere. You can even join with your party or guild to group up as far as I'm aware.
When there are enough people who registered they'll get a popup message that's asking them if they're ready for the fight. You then have 20 seconds to accept.

Then you'll have a nice organized pvp match with a reward and without waiting in a dark cave for hours.
If it's tierra or flavius you also have fun objectives during the match.
Posted Image B> Event Angeling Coin 10m ea
my ro-db shop
Spoiler
Posted Image (The original since 2005)

#6 FenrirRawr

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:13 PM

The pvp maps are just boring and depressing... no idea why they removed izlude for example
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 Edelweiss´

    Drops

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationLeeds

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:11 PM

Bring back Sheezus and Nighty , then the PvP will be fun again

#8 Zantetsuken

    Marin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Locationdans une galaxie lointaine

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:00 PM

View PostShizosophical, on 10 May 2017 - 12:29 PM, said:

PvP and WoE is not the same.

War of Emperium is more fightning with team for a Emperium. But I think, some fRo player dont knowing about the "full-WoE´s" .
PvP have different mods. = 1vs1,AllVsAll, AllVs1( /heh )

I never said PvP was the same gameplay than in War of emperium. However there are not enough people in thoses castle so it become more boring ...

PvP room is a nice place where you can find your way to play a class , it's also a place where you can laugh with people. Killing people with a useless skill or class. PvP can also be a place more appropriate Fight between team for fun Posted Image. PvP is a place where you can have informations quickly from other players ^^.



View PostEdelweiss´, on 10 May 2017 - 05:11 PM, said:

Bring back Sheezus and Nighty , then the PvP will be fun again
Bring back Sheezus and ...

Make PvP great again !!!
Posted Image
Comme a dit le philosophe "Franchement t'es comme le H de hawaii, tu sers à rien!"
Gladius Asgards 01/10/2017 Image IPB

#9 Edelweiss´

    Drops

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationLeeds

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:04 PM

Posted Image

We want Sheezus back ! We need her awesome butt to guide us !

#10 Sheeon

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • LocationGliese 1214b

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:25 PM

Nobody want to go pvp now because Chaser/Sura are stuipid op.
Posted Image

#11 Shizosophical

  • Members_G

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

View PostZantetsuken, on 10 May 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

I never said PvP was the same gameplay than in War of emperium. However there are not enough people in thoses castle so it become more boring ...

PvP room is a nice place where you can find your way to play a class , it's also a place where you can laugh with people. Killing people with a useless skill or class. PvP can also be a place more appropriate Fight between team for fun Posted Image. PvP is a place where you can have informations quickly from other players ^^.




Bring back Sheezus and ...

Make PvP great again !!!
Posted Image

I mean the person with the "The only reason for PVP is testing dmg"-Post /dum

#12 Cyriel

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:37 AM

https://youtu.be/VFqfglY45kY

Image IPBSave the bees, please.

Meh Shep


#13 Adorable

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationNitro - Leader

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:13 PM

View PostFuzzy., on 10 May 2017 - 12:51 PM, said:

I think something you're waiting for is the battleground queueing system.

You can register for a 5v5 kvm, tierra or flavius battle from pretty much everywhere. You can even join with your party or guild to group up as far as I'm aware.
When there are enough people who registered they'll get a popup message that's asking them if they're ready for the fight. You then have 20 seconds to accept.

Then you'll have a nice organized pvp match with a reward and without waiting in a dark cave for hours.
If it's tierra or flavius you also have fun objectives during the match.

I didnt know this feature exist but now i want it please! Posted Image

#14 Zantetsuken

    Marin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Locationdans une galaxie lointaine

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:42 PM

Le PvP c'est la vie !!! Posted Image
Comme a dit le philosophe "Franchement t'es comme le H de hawaii, tu sers à rien!"
Gladius Asgards 01/10/2017 Image IPB

#15 Tabris

    Nooooby Forever !!! \\(^o^)// [Arc Angeling]

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6267 posts
  • Location"Somewhere in the world"...

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:48 PM

View PostZantetsuken, on 13 May 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

Le PvP c'est l'ennui !!! Posted Image

Fixed :D
¤ Caractéristique du fROrum: tu poses une petite question innocente, et tu obtiens x pages de flame sur un sujet très différent.
En gros, tu plantes un grain de blé et tu récoltes un buisson de ronces.


¤ Caractéristique du fRO serveur: maintenant, si t'as pas un milliard, t'es z'un clochard ! (Eh oui, c'est la crise ma bonne dame, c'est la cri-seeuuh...)

#16 greedy squirrel

    Drops

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:32 PM

PvP is a waste of money, WoE too.
There is no benefit for regular players, so why waste time and resources?
It is useful for testing and copying skills though...unless some unworthy creature shows up and kills you while casting Reproduce. Makes me feel so much love for my mentally disadvantaged fellow players...NOT.

#17 Zantetsuken

    Marin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Locationdans une galaxie lointaine

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:59 PM

View Postgreedy squirrel, on 14 May 2017 - 09:32 PM, said:

PvP is a waste of money, WoE too.
There is no benefit for regular players, so why waste time and resources?
It is useful for testing and copying skills though...unless some unworthy creature shows up and kills you while casting Reproduce. Makes me feel so much love for my mentally disadvantaged fellow players...NOT.

No i don't kill , i use only spell break Posted Image
Comme a dit le philosophe "Franchement t'es comme le H de hawaii, tu sers à rien!"
Gladius Asgards 01/10/2017 Image IPB

#18 Zantetsuken

    Marin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Locationdans une galaxie lointaine

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:40 AM

Posted Image
Comme a dit le philosophe "Franchement t'es comme le H de hawaii, tu sers à rien!"
Gladius Asgards 01/10/2017 Image IPB

#19 Zantetsuken

    Marin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Locationdans une galaxie lointaine

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:19 PM

Posted Image
Comme a dit le philosophe "Franchement t'es comme le H de hawaii, tu sers à rien!"
Gladius Asgards 01/10/2017 Image IPB

#20 Cyriel

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 24 May 2017 - 04:47 AM

So we're just spamming / multiposting now...

Image IPBSave the bees, please.

Meh Shep






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users