1 reply to this topic

#1 dudejoe

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:28 PM

Hello guys,

since i had a long pause playing RO I wanted to join again. After installing the game I was happy to play again for about 5 mins and got a disconnet. It didnt concerned me cause that's happening, but i was crushed by the fact that this Problem would not go away.
The Problem i have is the following: When i start the game everything is good but after a few minutes into the game or even the character selection screen (after login) i get disconneted from the game with no error message (really nothing just "disconneted from the server). I dont have any problems with my wifi connection when i browse the web or play other online games (maybe a few lags here and there but no dc's). So i find it odd, that only Ro is delivering me a huge number of dc's.

If you need any more information about my problem feel free to ask me:)

I already want to thank all those who will take the time to read all of this and may help me with my problem.

#2 jokeUsa

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1516 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:51 PM

0-700 dialer? /heh

Seriously though, start a console, run the following command for a while and, as soon as you disconnect in-game, check if the ping is also interrupted:

ping 164.132.152.48 -t

This will tell us, partially, whether or not it's your connection that's at fault.
Also, what are your PC specs? RAM, GPU, Processor.
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users