#1 iPhy

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationBio lab , having some tea with Kathryne and Celia

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:21 AM

Hello everyone ,

I just wanted to know , everyone is leveling their homunculus in OD2 now . I agree it is a good place for cute little homunculus , but when you change it into a S class , it then slows down like crazy.

I was wondering , why isn't there another place , with higher level monsters to afk-leveling homunculus ? Recently i've been in Moscovia , and i feel like the 3rd floor (The one with Gopinich) could be an awesome place to lvl up , monsters give some good exp , they don't hurt too much and they have a good respawn too.

The whole point of that topic is , why do we keep losing our time in OD2 after changing our homunculus to S ?

#2 Mysky

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:11 PM

Orc 2 is the best

#3 Cyriel

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:13 AM

Most people with homu S go for dieter or sera, which have great AOE skills. Due to the mobby nature of OD2, the ease of access and the relative risk/reward ratio it's a popular place and if properly occupied by many geneticist will result in an insanely fast kill/respawn ratio for everyone on the map.

This means occupying every screen with 1 geneticist and only 1 for efficiency / politeness. Mobs would die fast enough to respawn instantly on another geneticist's screen, thus rerouting respawns all over the map extremely quickly.

While other maps are without a doubt better for exp / kill, OD2 seems to make up for it by exp / time simply due to sheer numbers.

I do agree variety is nice but it only works if everyone is on board. We could theoretically organize an AFK target spot. Iro has done this with tremendous success on some maps.

Image IPBSave the bees, please.

Meh Shep

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users