12 replies to this topic

#1 CH Rascel

Community Helper

• Moderators
  • 1001 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:14 AM

Posted Image

Port Malaya
, a land far away from Rune-Midgard and full of mystical beings.

This beautiful place is part of the Global Project and was first introduced during Episode 14.1 on kRO.
There you can find typical traditions, countryside, creatures and so on of the original country, the Philippines.
You can reach this island via ship starting from the Alberta docks.

But back to Port Malaya itself. The area consists of a town and 4 places for adventurers to go:
- Bangungot Hospital, a former hospital for the Malayans, now a cursed and creepy place.
- Buwaya's Cave, the hideout of Buwaya, a treasure hoarding crocodile.
- Baryo Mahiwaga, a small village outside Port Malaya overcrowded by monsters.
- Bakonawa Lake, where the dragon Bakonawa lives.

On our last training trip to Port Malaya, Byakka found some beautiful flowers she really liked.
But... flowers don't last forever – will you help me collectiong new flowers for her?
(Of course we will reward you in return with Angeling Coins)

During 12th to 25th June you have the chance to win Angeling Coins.
Bring us 250 Elegant Flower for one Angeling Coin - How much you earn is up to you!

(e.g, 250 Elegant Flower - 1 coin, 500 Elegant Flower - 2 coin etc...)
Elegant Flower can be obtained by killing Mangkukulam, Manananggal and Jejeling in Forest, Baryo Mahiwaga and Malaya Bangungot Hospital 1F.

On 25th June you can trade in your Elegant Flowers for coins
at 3 pm in the CH-House - please be on time.
Please note; you have to open a trade with CH Byakka or CH Rascel to obtain the Angeling Coins.

#2 KaiaKaito

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationGod Bless Dewata

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:27 AM

Ohhh...I love this place, awesome Idea :D

I will enjoy farming this Flowers for Byakka :3Posted Image

#3 boneto666

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1916 posts
  • LocationInterior of the Midgards Allied Forces Post

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:39 AM

Wow, that's new and pretty nice :D

Regards
a little hair, a lot of beard and a baby!

#4 Nayeli

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:37 PM

Great Posted Image!! I love Port Malaya.....let us farm the beautiful flowers Posted Image

A very very very.... big THANK YOU + hugs for your work with your monthly Event Dungeon Explorer!!!!Posted Image
I enjoy it every time and love it!!

Posted Image

Wenn die Menschen nur über das sprächen, was sie begreifen, dann würde es sehr still auf der Welt sein.

(Albert Einstein)

#5 Fellroth

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:02 PM

Nice one !!! Posted Image

#6 iPhy

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationBio lab , having some tea with Kathryne and Celia

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:05 PM

I think i'll never get tired of these "Dungeon explorer" pictures on your topics...

#7 VeCiTaSaN

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationTurkiye - İstanbul - Bahçelievler - Şirinevler

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:04 AM

little bit hard :D

Posted Image

#8 CH Byakka

Community Helper

• Moderators
  • 454 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:33 AM

@ Kaito, Boneto, Nayeli and all the lovely others: We are really, really glad that you like this DE in special and the event series in general. This makes our work worth something Posted Image

@ iPhy: Sometimes we are more creative than other times, but we are glad that you like them :3 (In the first year I made Rascel a photo mug with the best of of our DE pictures for Christmas. It is a lovely reminder of our adventures Posted Image)

@ Vecitasan: Actually it is not even hard. As usual we have tested the spot thoroughly before we sent you there, and it may be challenging but we definitely had harder dungeons before. You can even choose where you want to explore. Rascel went to the field where he got the flowers from some nice witch ladies (So he said) while I rented a dragon to explore the hospital to keep the mobby fans at distance who were throwing flowers at me. There are different possible approaches to this DE but all will bring you closer to some flowers.
Plus we aren't forcing anyone to participate. (Actually I do, because I want these flowers! *+*) But I think Malaya is worth investing some of your time because the island has so many things to offer and so many lore to connect to the real world. It is full of cultural references, it's amazing!

Posted Image

#9 KaiaKaito

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationGod Bless Dewata

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:42 AM

@Byakka I love this Event so much...it helps every player to get, this Coins and maybe rare Cards for money. I enjoy every singel Explorer, I love these moments for trade them<3 So thanks for this awesome Events :D

Time to farm and get money from rare cards!Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 faC645lB

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:10 AM

Little hint: take the quest "ghost on the Ferry ship" at sailor Pedro, if the quest is active, you will earn more elegant flowers ;-)

#11 Chipette

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1187 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:27 PM

Guess it is really time for me to get a 150 Char to join all these high grades, too^^
Have fun gathering. Posted Image

#12 Ylidia

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:50 PM

View PostChipette, on 14 June 2017 - 04:27 PM, said:

Guess it is really time for me to get a 150 Char to join all these high grades, too^^
Have fun gathering. Posted Image

No need for a lvl 150 this time. For 1st floor of hospital you just need to be 100+.

#13 VeCiTaSaN

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationTurkiye - İstanbul - Bahçelievler - Şirinevler

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:57 AM

@ CH Byakka: I mean, I have a job there, so I'm hanging out and hanging around with silver. I collect 250 silver, 30 flowers in full force. I wish it was a little too many items. Best gathering place already hospital: D.

@ CH Byakka: There is more responsibility than the subject is out of mind. Does the character's level notice the falling chances?

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users