50 replies to this topic

#21 Wolfiano

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationMogadishu, Banadir, Somalia

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:02 PM

Avenger2 don't give up please continue to fight for your right....you are our only hope in this game and without youuuuuu we will not have the courage to stand up to these tyrants.... /kis

Hi everyone!!

If you looking for a fun guy real nice very rich high quality very cheap low price heavy machine techincal support manager various uses then i am your guy

Posted ImagePosted Image

#22 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:35 PM

GM Serish, on 02 August 2017 - 11:14 AM, said:

Not sure if you did not read what I wrote but once again for you: We don't have them yet. Once we get them, we will add them. We can not add what we don't have. <- There is some logic involved.

Dear GM Serish, please download the ORIGINAL kRO client - as I did - and you will find ALL cards what I talked about before. I am very sad about the Koreans did not give you the full version. These cards are missing from your client really (and I suppose from the server also). And not just that cards.

amok - do you think?

#23 Nereida

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:53 PM

Avenger2, on 02 August 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

Dear GM Serish, please download the ORIGINAL kRO client - as I did - and you will find ALL cards what I talked about before. I am very sad about the Koreans did not give you the full version. These cards are missing from your client really (and I suppose from the server also). And not just that cards.

amok - do you think?
They are not legally allowed to do that.
They can not obtain those cards in any manner until Gravity hands them.
Posted Image

They grow so slowly!

#24 Wizzzzard

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationBavaria

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

Posted Image

#25 amok

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Locationoff topic

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:39 PM

amok - do you think?

yeah, sometimes i do that.
what about you download the original euro/fro serversoftware and have a look yourself?
There is some logic involved

#26 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:50 PM

Nereida, on 02 August 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

They are not legally allowed to do that.
They can not obtain those cards in any manner until Gravity hands them.

Dear Nereida, do you think that they got permission to use the XXXXX card but not the Nightmare XXXXX card in same dungeon for EVERY Nightmare monster? And the Koreans change ONLY these cards int this 2 dungeon levels ONLY for this distribution?

amok, on 02 August 2017 - 04:39 PM, said:

yeah, sometimes i do that.
what about you download the original euro/fro serversoftware and have a look yourself?

:) The/This server software is not downloadable. The Korean client is full, the fRO client is restricted. And the servers correspond/can be mapped to their clients,

#27 Wolyahwa

Moonlight Flower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationPayon Cave

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:39 PM

We need Moscovia Cards! °-°
Posted Image

#28 Nereida

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:47 PM

Avenger2, on 02 August 2017 - 10:50 PM, said:

Dear Nereida, do you think that they got permission to use the XXXXX card but not the Nightmare XXXXX card in same dungeon for EVERY Nightmare monster? And the Koreans change ONLY these cards int this 2 dungeon levels ONLY for this distribution?
Yes.
Posted Image

They grow so slowly!

#29 Ylidia

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:10 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=r-Vl7FJuiNo

#30 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4698 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:23 PM

amok - do you think?

Are you aware of the difference between client and server? /hmm

So, if I would download the kro client, I would have some (not translated, cryptic and hard to find) names and some images. The whole server side of these cards would be missing. They would not drop, they would have no effect, they would cause errors (for multiple reasons).

Could we forge that? Well, in theory yes. Would it be smart to do this? No, for many reasons. Are we allowed to do that? No, and there is no reason to do it as we will receive them in the future anyways.

So, once again, and like everybody else is trying to tell you: We will get those cards in the future, but not right now. It does not matter if they exist on kro already. Kro has a lot of stuff other servers dont have.
Posted Image

#31 Fitz

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:11 PM

Poor Serish

Posted Image

#32 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:01 PM

GM Serish, on 03 August 2017 - 02:23 PM, said:

Are you aware of the difference between client and server? /hmm

So, if I would download the kro client, I would have some (not translated, cryptic and hard to find) names and some images. The whole server side of these cards would be missing. They would not drop, they would have no effect, they would cause errors (for multiple reasons).

Could we forge that? Well, in theory yes. Would it be smart to do this? No, for many reasons. Are we allowed to do that? No, and there is no reason to do it as we will receive them in the future anyways.

So, once again, and like everybody else is trying to tell you: We will get those cards in the future, but not right now. It does not matter if they exist on kro already. Kro has a lot of stuff other servers dont have.

Dear GM Serish do not be impolite. I strongly suppose that I had managed servers before you walked with your father in same trousers.

We both well know how the fRO client has been prepared, it is shown clearly in the databases. The "ugly Koreans" obviously translated the system to 6 languages, but lots of data are the same as the Korean... and can not be other. The server also well known, can not be other; the client layout, its development, the base server workflows and lots of (server-side) texts and data are well known for several years also in some clients/servers too. If the server would have written by the original Korean team and protected by copyright, you could not write or remove a letter from it (scripting). And the developer company would be responsible all system errors and has to pay lots of money. There are no miracles in IT.
But I do believe that the Koreans are controlling the client because it runs under their name.

I simply noticed that there were lots of things which are missing from your system already. Too many... and mainly important things. This causes that the server can not catch up itself, the characters are weakened and became hardly playable. These cards are just one example of many. And just ONLY ONE system exists, I hardly believe that the Koreans would work in more parallel versions.... but there are some tailored server (and possibly corresponding client) implementations, as yours.

You have to understand clearly: these cards are in the game NOW, but not the original Korean nightmare cards, but the simple ones; simple copies from another gameplace. The claim that someone develop something and keep it in their own version, but takes from you away AND CHANGE THEM, is completely incomprehensible. Or Gravity Korea puts it in and Gravity Europe takes it out?

#33 Cookieraider

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:57 PM

Whatever the case, would it be possible to grant users permission to use really low level @ commands like @mi? It would clear drop anomalies instantly. Or is mentioning it already beyond heresy?

#34 Shoushiken

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:26 AM

Cookieraider, on 04 August 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

Whatever the case, would it be possible to grant users permission to use really low level @ commands like @mi? It would clear drop anomalies instantly. Or is mentioning it already beyond heresy?

@-commands don't exist on the official server. They're something the open source server developers came up with as they weren't able to modify the client. Regular /-commands aren't sent as chat text and interpreted on the server, but transformed into appropriate requests by the client. If the client doesn't recognize those, it will just complain and send nothing at all. And /mi never existed to begin with.

Avenger2, on 04 August 2017 - 10:01 PM, said:

Dear GM Serish do not be impolite. I strongly suppose that I had managed servers before you walked with your father in same trousers.

Dear Mr. Avenger, I bet you downloaded a build (for Windows..) of the open source server, got it to run on localhost and felt like
Posted Image
Congrats!
Posted Image<- thank you, Nevina <3

#35 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:20 AM

Shoushiken, on 05 August 2017 - 02:26 AM, said:

Dear Mr. Avenger, I bet you downloaded a build (for Windows..) of the open source server, got it to run on localhost and felt like
Posted Image
Congrats!

You lose.

Dear Shoushiken, I do not understand you.
Are there such cards in the system? Are.
Have they been missing for years? Missing.
Will the system be better if they are supplemented? It will be better.

And you (respect for the exception) attack me because I mentioned this.
Instead of supporting the request because it is the eminent interest of all players.
What were you afraid of?

#36 Shoushiken

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:57 AM

Avenger2, on 05 August 2017 - 04:20 AM, said:

Dear Shoushiken, I do not understand you.

Likewise.
I'm still not sure whether you're trying to troll or really can't comprehend what Serish told you in a way that really everyone should be able to get it. That the cards aren't available here is by no means a technical problem that could be solved with your so called server management experience - no matter where that experience is supposed to come from.
Korea will provide an update with those at some point. Until then, you'll have to wait. Period.
Posted Image<- thank you, Nevina <3

#37 Cookieraider

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:56 PM

Uhm sorry about the @, I did not know this...

#38 amok

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Locationoff topic

Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:37 PM

Wolfiano, on 02 August 2017 - 12:02 PM, said:

Avenger2 don't give up please continue to fight for your right....you are our only hope in this game and without youuuuuu we will not have the courage to stand up to these tyrants.... /kis

There is some logic involved

#39 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:40 PM

Shoushiken, on 05 August 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

Likewise.
Korea will provide an update with those at some point. Until then, you'll have to wait. Period.

Korea is a country and I BET Korea do not know ANYTHING about this problem.

The answer is possibly simple (Occam's razor): some years ago during one implementation "the suspicious koreans" had some problems with the card effect programming. So - they missed the cards, did not throw by the monster - these cards not implemented. After that everybody forgot it, nobody missed it. Well, that's it... I said now.
Btw the "implementation" is meaningless in the original system, since it was designed for it.... and they did not take out the cards from their client.

#40 Cookieraider

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

Technically you could hold such a card (if its in the client), hell maybe even compound it, but it won't work, since it not implemented server side...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users