209 replies to this topic

#1 RO_GM06

Poporing

• Game Masters
  • 436 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:06 PM

Posted Image

:gb:
Protovich is back in town! But this week, he is not working on his Spirit Extractor.
He still need your help to collect strange liquid that can be found when killing tree-like monsters.
But he won't let anybody help him! Only players that will pass his tests will be able to give him the monster samples.
The more samples you give him at once, the better will be your reward!

Meet him near the East Gate of Prontera to start the quest.

:fr:
Protovich est de retour en ville! Mais cette semaine, il ne travaille pas sur son extracteur d'âmes.
Il a quand même besoin de votre aide pour collecter un étrange liquide qui peut être trouvé sur les monstres en forme d'arbre.
Mais il n'acceptera pas n'importe qui! Seuls les joueurs ayant passé ses tests pourront lui donner les échantillons de monstre.
Plus vous lui donnez d'objet en une fois, meilleure sera votre récompense!

Il vous attend près de la porte Est de Prontera!

:de:
Protovich ist zurück! Aber diese Woche arbeitet er nciht an seinem Spirit Extractor.
Aber er braucht dennoch eure Hilfe bei der Suche nach einer seltsamen Flüssigkeit die man finden kann wenn man Baum-ähnliche Monster tötet.
Aber es akzeptiert nicht die Hilfe von jedem! Nur diejenigen die seine Tests abgeschlossen haben können ihm die gesammelten Proben geben.
Je mehr Proben ihr ihm auf einmal gebt, desto besser ist die Belohnung die ihr erhaltet.

Du kannst ihn nahe des östlichen Ausgangs in Prontera finden um die Quest zu beginnen.

#2 boneto666

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1924 posts
  • LocationInterior of the Midgards Allied Forces Post

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:48 PM

Is the reward XP related or something else ?
Regards
a little hair, a lot of beard and a baby!

#3 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4698 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:56 PM

This is not the Spirit Extractor event ^^ Same mad scientist, different event.

In this one you have to farm items, the more items you give him at once, the better your reward may be. At high amounts this includes some really neet stuff /heh

No exp to be gained here though.
Posted Image

#4 Nereida

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:01 PM

Anything cute to be gained?
Posted Image

They grow so slowly!

#5 Nanouki

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:14 PM

same here .. waiting 4 a list or something QQ
couldnt find anything in google.

Posted Image

#6 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4698 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:24 PM

View PostNanouki, on 13 July 2017 - 01:14 PM, said:

couldnt find anything in google.

LOLOLOL /heh

Let me tell you this much. There are different tiers depending on the amount of Unknown Liquid Bottles you hand in and each tier has between 12 and 28 different rewards you'll get one from. The selection within each tier is random with every item having the same chance.

And we expect you to farm a lot /heh
Posted Image

#7 Kaw!k

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1161 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:28 PM

Dear Serish,

how am I supposed to hunt MVP in bossnia, farm unknow liquid bottles, take care of my family and go to work everyday at the same time ??! You're asking me to neglect at least one of the previously mentioned activities and my gf is not gonna be happy about my choice

#8 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1395 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:33 PM

say its for s greater good :D u going to save the world or something

#9 Ylidia

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:41 PM

What is the point behind at least not telling us, how many bottle you need for each tier? With each tier having different prizes itself there isnt even nearly no way to find out by ourselfs.

Beside I would suggest, that we start making a list of monsters dropping the bottles (as Protovich mentions, there are more than the 4 quest monsters) and prizes.

#10 Nereida

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:46 PM

View PostGM Serish, on 13 July 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

LOLOLOL /heh

Let me tell you this much. There are different tiers depending on the amount of Unknown Liquid Bottles you hand in and each tier has between 12 and 28 different rewards you'll get one from. The selection within each tier is random with every item having the same chance.

I suggest we switch Protovich's name to Diogenes.

Anyways, exorbitant amounts of grinding without having ANy idea of what we could maybe get is as unappealing as an event can get.
Posted Image

They grow so slowly!

#11 Tsaubern

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:00 PM

25 bottles-> 20 fireproof potions!

Yeah! Lucky again!
Posted Image

#12 Ylidia

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:02 PM

Wood Goblins in Mosc also are dropping the liquid.
Encahnted Peach Trees in Kunlun also.
Hermit Plants also.
Parasites

#13 Kilvan

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:04 PM

View PostGM Serish, on 13 July 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

LOLOLOL /heh

and how many tier ? or the number of bottles to reach the next tier ? :x

#14 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4698 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:13 PM

There are 5 Tiers and 25 Bottles are in the lowest one haha

There is no number of bottles to "reach" the next tier. The reward is based on the Bottles you give him each time, it does not include bottles you traded in before in any way /no1

As there are quite a bunch good and quite valueable rewards available here we don't want to give to many details about the single tiers and rewards itself. But feel free to post what you get for how many bottles everyone /no1
Posted Image

#15 Nereida

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:21 PM

View PostGM Serish, on 13 July 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

There is no number of bottles to "reach" the next tier. The reward is based on the Bottles you give him each time, it does not include bottles you traded in before in any way /no1

As there are quite a bunch good and quite valueable rewards available here we don't want to give to many details about the single tiers and rewards itself. But feel free to post what you get for how many bottles everyone /no1
So now to wait for 5 days so people with enough time in their hands check for me if there's anything interesting Posted Image
Posted Image

They grow so slowly!

#16 ej3ct^

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

Posted Image

#17 Ylidia

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:24 PM

View PostGM Serish, on 13 July 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

But turning in 2000 at once, when 1000 would be for max tier would be quite annoying. (Just as an example).

#18 Nereida

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:29 PM

View PostYlidia, on 13 July 2017 - 02:24 PM, said:

But turning in 2000 at once, when 1000 would be for max tier would be quite annoying. (Just as an example).
Also turning 700 because you heard you can get something pretty with that much whene you could get a much better chance at that with 1000.
Posted Image

They grow so slowly!

#19 RO_GM06

Poporing

• Game Masters
  • 436 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:31 PM

An item has been added to the Loyalty shop:

The Unknown Liquid Box will give you 50 Unknown Liquid Bottles, item requested by Protovich during this event.
The Box in not tradable and can be purchased only once per account.

#20 Cookieraider

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:34 PM

View PostYlidia, on 13 July 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

Wood Goblins in Mosc also are dropping the liquid.
Encahnted Peach Trees in Kunlun also.
Hermit Plants also.
My guess would be that every plant monster does. I vaguely remember the NPC saying about it something, but I advanced the dialogue too fast. God save porings now! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users