pendant of chaos pendant of harmony

11 replies to this topic

#1 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:37 AM

This pair of equips weakens unilaterally the MATK-based characters in the game (against the ATK-based chars).

Look at the pendant of harmony/pendant of chaos:

- MATK/ATK: same

- support: holy resist 5%/resistant to chaos effect: acceptable/comparable

- physical attack: renovatio/chaos
Why? MATK based characters attack physically very rarely and it is very dangerous. For ATK based characters correct, they always attack physically.
And how can use MATK based characters the autospell renovatio on undead opponents?

-physical attack from enemies: sanctuary/wide chaos
Why? sanctuary a controversial skill (as several topics say), support the enemies also (non undead); but doesn't matter. Chaos for ATK based characters: very helpful.

In the description the "Magical attack..." sentence is deceptive; it is concerning to the pendant of maelstrom.

My suggestion: change the physical attack behavior to magical attack on the pendant of harmony.

#2 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:10 AM

just no. you keep complaining about everyting.

reflect also triggers the effects.

#3 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:27 AM

View PostKoriFee, on 24 July 2017 - 11:10 AM, said:

just no. you keep complaining about everyting.

reflect also triggers the effects.

Hmmm. I complain if something is wrong, I think. I can not do that much is wrong - it is my opinion. As I know, complaining is not forbidden.
If someone calls your attention to something bad, consider it a gift to make it better. Or exclude it from being incorrect.

I tried the equip; it is dangerous and somehow useless for MATK based characters in different circumstances. Do you this also.

#4 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:38 AM

you name 2 items and call it "unbalancing the game" lol ?

#5 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:58 AM

It is ONE example, my friend. Yes, it causes slight unbalancing.
But I have much more unbalancing examples, not only in items and this is not the only one.
Do you want to read more complaints? :)))

I would be very happy if you would deal with the theme of the topic.Do you have any meaningful opinion?

#6 boneto666

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1954 posts
  • LocationInterior of the Midgards Allied Forces Post

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:27 AM

The chaos attack effect for phys classes is Retarded !

it makes mobs run away from you, which is exactly the opposite of what we as melee classes want.

Imagine a RC GX mobs: cast chaos > mobs run away > you become ineffective, same for my agi crit RK and proly same for every other melee class.

Maelstrom spell is also very useless and dangerous because it triggers a decent aftercast delay, and you can not use other skills until it is over.

Regards
a little hair, a lot of beard and a baby!

#7 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:32 AM

that item needs a handicap, its stronger than the battleground badges (and easier to get and tradable) and almost as strong as a tattoo, im fine with the chaos, since i kill the monster fast enough and if by chance the chaos effect comes, it helps me more often than not. since less monster are attacking me

and btw have u ever tried enchanting an RWC Ring with 3%/3% ATK ?

#8 MiyuMiyu

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:34 AM

I don't get it...
If you don't like the effects of some items, just don't use it.
Some are better for physical build, some aren't, deal with it...

What's even more laughable is that you are currently complaining on EuRo forum expecting something to change.
It's not even something that our server can change. Maybe you should try Kro forum after learning some korean Posted Image

#9 boneto666

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1954 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:35 AM

I was going to use Pendant of Chaos, but the chaos effect really bugs me, so i'm using pendants of maelstrom.

Yeah, the only 'better' thing about the tattoo is that it adds 10% aspd, But you lose the acc slot and 10% aspd proly wont help you much.

Regards

#10 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:37 AM

most skills have an animation delay, so ASPD helps in most cases (except u are already on 193)

#11 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:34 AM

boneto666, KoriFee
Thanks for your opinion these were very interesting. Side effects of Pendant of Chaos help for somebody, useless for others.
But - as I see - Chaos is not harmful for the player and not strengthen the enemy... like the Harmony. And the previous corresponds to the base behavior also.

MiyuMiyu - this was the theme of an another topic.

#12 boneto666

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1954 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:54 AM

IMO the pendant of harmony is not meant for a pure caster, but maybe a melee autocast attacker like a SC or something similar.

The Chaos & Maelstrom autospells might not be that bad for the AGI/Crit RK, but they are very annoying/harmful on a RC GX.

Regards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users