Angeling Coin

461 replies to this topic

#1 CH Luvee

Drops

• Moderators
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 09:48 PM

Posted Image

Welcome to the REAL LIFE SCREENSHOT LOTTERY 2017 !

Koikun and I are here to provide you with this year's summer trip. You do not have to worry anymore, there is no need for expensive vacations if you can travel around your home town in addition to having the chance to win ingame prizes!
Because this is what this event is about: Real Life Screenshots are simple photos. This event takes place in the fabled real life and the game itself is NOT needed, BUT you can win ingame prizes. So join us and have your very own venturesome summer trip 2017!

THE BASIC PRINCIPLE – On certain days during a certain period of time a subject is decided. Then you have time to make a photo of that subject. Make a new post in this thread including your photo and you obtain 1 imaginary lottery ticket.
At the end of the event, a drawing takes place and many prizes will be distributed among the people possessing lottery tickets.

THE EVENT – The event will take place from 07.08.17 to 03.09.17. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday a subject will be decided. It will be announced at a random time before noon and you'll have time until 8:00 PM
  • of the following day if the subject is announced on a Monday or on a Wednesday
  • of Sunday if the subject is announced on a Friday
to post your photo.

ATTENTION: You have to decide yourself for one ingame character of yours. That's because not only the announced subject has to be visible on your photo. In addition, write the character's name correctly on a paper or something similar aka create some kind of name tag and hold it into the picture. The character's name has to be readable on each of your photos and every time you join the lottery, you have to use the same name tag as the first time and prizes will only be distributed to the character named on that tag.

Please also note the following remarks:
  • The announced subject has to be clearly recognizable on your photo.
  • Photos of photos, screens, drawn pictures or anything similar are NOT valid. If the subject is a tree, you have to find a real tree.
  • The photo has to be made by you and must not be edited! Contraventions lead to your disqualification
  • This doesn't include editing of the brightness, sharpness, contrast and size.
  • Using a photo more than once is not allowed.
  • The same thing (for example the same tree) can't be shot by more than one person.
  • If you joined a Real Life Screenshot Event in the past, you have to decide yourself for another ingame character than back then.
  • Joining the event with multiple forum accounts is forbidden. Contraventions lead to your disqualification.
THE EXAMPLE

The subject: Tree.
Posted Image

The submission:
Posted Image

For each submitted and valid photo you obtain 1 imaginary lottery ticket.
You are able to obtain up to 12 lottery tickets.

THE PRIZES

The prizes for this venturesome summer trip 2017 are a summer drink connoisseur as your personal acquaintance and colourful and rare souvenirs:

1x Posted Image Dullahan Egg*

1x Posted Image C Fluttering Cherry Blossom
1x Posted Image Costume Memoir Of Mermaid
1x Posted Image King Tiger Doll Hat [1]

2x1 Posted Image Soloplay Box2 [1]*
2x1 Posted Image Potted Muka Hat*

3x1 Posted Image HE Elunium Box10*
3x1 Posted Image Enriched Elunium Box*
* offered by Koikun.

BONUS: Each person who is able to collect at least 10 lottery tickets will automatically win 3 Event Angeling Coins.

The prizes will be raffled off from the top to the bottom during the drawing.
The same person can't win more than two prizes (not including the bonus).

We wish you all much fun on your photo hunt! If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask them in this thread.

CH Luvee & Koikun

--------------------------------------------------------

Ticket Overview - Updated 03/09 20:52
Phaedora
Shoushiken

Morattaja
WolfKharoof
-Chenoa-
Jonwil

10 - Congratulations, you win 3 Event Angeling Coins :3
Lantys
bonislav

Nereida

Ronflex

_vici_

Chié
Zeetha

Kérialon
squirrel

OverworkedCameraGirl
Leifeng
amok
Join our events and win Event Angeling Coins !
You can trade them for HE Elunium Box (50), Magic Card Album and other items. Full list here.

#2 Nayeli

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:05 PM

Yeahhh....greeeeat.....once again Posted Image I love this Posted Image.

Last time it was so much fun to look after the announced subject and make a photo.

@all
Join and have fun !! /go

Edited by Nayeli, 04 August 2017 - 10:23 PM.

Posted Image

Wenn die Menschen nur über das sprächen, was sie begreifen, dann würde es sehr still auf der Welt sein.

(Albert Einstein)

#3 Tabris

Nooooby Forever !!! \\(^o^)// [Arc Angeling]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6293 posts
  • Location"Somewhere in the world"...

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:25 PM

Nice ! Posted Image

*A palm tree is not a real tree... /gg
¤ Caractéristique du fROrum: tu poses une petite question innocente, et tu obtiens x pages de flame sur un sujet très différent.
En gros, tu plantes un grain de blé et tu récoltes un buisson de ronces.

¤ Caractéristique du fRO serveur: maintenant, si t'as pas un milliard, t'es z'un clochard ! (Eh oui, c'est la crise ma bonne dame, c'est la cri-seeuuh...)

#4 Chipette

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:42 AM

Cooooooooolioooooo*.*

I love this event. Hoping to be able to find everything. Please don't ask for animals we only find in a zoo Q-Q
Now I'll have to think which char I will take for this, because Chipette will not be allowed again^^

#5 Volvox

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 11:42 AM

Great idea!!

#6 Shoushiken

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:33 AM

Then, one fine day of this contest...

Posted Image
Posted Image<- thank you, Nevina <3

#7 Avvx

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:39 AM

View PostShoushiken, on 06 August 2017 - 01:33 AM, said:

Then, one fine day of this contest...

Posted Image

hehe
Posted Image

#8 Koikun

derteichdeskoi.ch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:02 AM

Lovely rage comic, Shoushiken Posted Image

I'm looking forward to the event. Everybody, please read the rules and remarks carefully.
I try to check the thread as often as possible in order to answer questions. Also, if a photo you post is not valid I'd like to tell you that as soon as possible.

btw I'll be the one to post the subjects and it starts tomorrow already. I hope you all have your photo devices and hunting skills ready Posted Image
OUTLAND ORIGINS - Das deutsche RO-RPG im fRO-Forum, Mitglieder stets gesucht: >>DRÜCK MICH!<<

Me @ Web / FanFiktion.de / deviantArt

#9 boneto666

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1945 posts
  • LocationInterior of the Midgards Allied Forces Post

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:10 AM

What are we hunting ?

Regards
a little hair, a lot of beard and a baby!

#10 Wolfiano

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • LocationMogadishu, Banadir, Somalia

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:48 AM

This is awesome

Hi everyone!!

If you looking for a fun guy real nice very rich high quality very cheap low price heavy machine techincal support manager various uses then i am your guy

Posted ImagePosted Image

Regards
Kharoof The King Of Laggnarok "Europe" <--- not actually hosted there everyone knows thatPosted Image

#11 Koikun

derteichdeskoi.ch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:22 PM

View Postboneto666, on 06 August 2017 - 11:10 AM, said:

What are we hunting ?

Photo subjects, even though I don't think they defend themselves very effective... so you just have to find them in order to shoot them.
The first photo subject will be announced tomorrow before noon.
OUTLAND ORIGINS - Das deutsche RO-RPG im fRO-Forum, Mitglieder stets gesucht: >>DRÜCK MICH!<<

#12 Koikun

derteichdeskoi.ch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:06 AM

Tally-ho and good morning, hunters!

Your target of today is the subject of 07.08.17 and you have time to post your photo including the subject plus your name tag until 08.08.17 8.00 PM.

Please read all rules and remarks carefully and enjoy your photo hunt.
Today, I’d like to point out two specific things:
1) if the subject is tree, you’d have to find a real tree. This also means that (for example) a LEGO tree wouldn’t be allowed since it’s not a real tree but rather LEGO that looks like a tree.
2) remember that you’d have to choose a different character if you joined a past RL Screenshot contest.

The subject is a cherry OR a strawberry:
Posted Image

Good luck!

#13 Cookieraider

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:54 AM

This may sound easy, but I think it will be quite a mission this time of the year. Since their natural growth time is mostly over, your best chance is that they are sold somewhere in some way...

#14 boneto666

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1945 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:21 AM

Do we post the pictures here?

Does this count :D

Posted Image

Regards

#15 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4698 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:50 AM

boneto666, on 07 August 2017 - 09:21 AM, said:

Do we post the pictures here?

Does this count :D

Posted Image

Regards

He opened the package /omg Now it lost half its value /omg
Posted Image

#16 Koikun

derteichdeskoi.ch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:50 AM

This does count, yes. You're even almost outside Posted Image well done, you're the first person to join the lottery Posted Image I'm looking forward to more participants~

Also, I'd like to suggest the following to everybody: If your submission counts, I like your post. If your submission doesn't count, I respond and point the problem out.

#17 boneto666

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1945 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:57 AM

I closed it after that Posted Image, although i just might eat it later Posted Image:D

Regards

#18 Nereida

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:08 PM

Since editing the size of the photo is allowed, does this include cropping? Not like anyone would be none the wiser if you keep the aspect ratio...
Posted Image

They grow so slowly!

#19 Strifing_Crow

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:18 PM

Koikun, on 07 August 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

This does count, yes. You're even almost outside Posted Image well done, you're the first person to join the lottery Posted Image I'm looking forward to more participants~

Also, I'd like to suggest the following to everybody: If your submission counts, I like your post. If your submission doesn't count, I respond and point the problem out.
Please keep in mind, that the likes you can put, are limited per day. Dont exactly know for which reason tho...
Posted Image

#20 Koikun

derteichdeskoi.ch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:04 PM

That's good to know, thanks. Well, I just deplete that number then. If I don't have any likes left, I'd just make a confirmation post instead.

Nereida, on 07 August 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

Since editing the size of the photo is allowed, does this include cropping? Not like anyone would be none the wiser if you keep the aspect ratio...

Cropping is ok.
In general, I suggest to only apply photo modifications if needed though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users