Restart occurance

2 replies to this topic

#1 Gingis

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:37 PM

I would like to ask the GM team, if possible, when they need to do any Restart due to fixing an issue that make this game less enjoying,
to announce it a bit sooner, or at least give us more time before they restart, it has been a few times now that my ET run ended sooner that later.
And since the lock downs don't disappear after such restarts, it's getting really annoying.

Kind regards, Gingis.

#2 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4698 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:45 PM

We will look into this. I already wrote an NPC just now that can make broadcasts to warn players about a server down. I will test it on sakray next week and maybe we can implement and use it if it works as intended. Please know that there might be situations though, when a restart has to be done instantly depending on the problem. But we will try to give you a bit of time (~15 minutes if possible) prior to reboots in the future.
Posted Image

#3 Gingis

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:56 PM

View PostGM Serish, on 18 August 2017 - 09:45 PM, said:

We will look into this. I already wrote an NPC just now that can make broadcasts to warn players about a server down. I will test it on sakray next week and maybe we can implement and use it if it works as intended. Please know that there might be situations though, when a restart has to be done instantly depending on the problem. But we will try to give you a bit of time (~15 minutes if possible) prior to reboots in the future.

Thx for a fast reply and a possible solution Serish, it si much appreciated, and those 15 min. would help a lot, in many cases.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users