9 replies to this topic

#1 Drixen

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:49 AM

Hello.
Iro and philippines make new server with 2:1 class.
8k ppl in iro and huge lags for eu players. Can we make ro restart in europe for europe players ?

#2 Shizosophical

• Members_G

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:20 AM

iro have big problems with bots. The 8k players mostly bots. The warpportal team put a anti-bot update. Unfonately they have problems with the anti-bot program.
Many player are angry, because the market price&leveling environment on map are destroyed in the new server.

btw, whybe online is looking for a normal classic server. but that have difficult points : costs,licence,provider,etc.

Its not easy with a new server.

#3 Drixen

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:57 PM

maybe its not easy but its beautiful https://www.youtube....UyP9kVW4U&t=14s .

#4 Fuzzy.

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1047 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 August 2017 - 01:22 PM

I just came to wonder what exp tables they use on restart servers and oh boy was I in for a surprise.
Talking about the totals here
Classic base 1-99: 405,234,427 exp
Re-Start base 1-99: 677,399,548 exp

Classic 1st job 1-50: 3,753,621 exp
Re-Start 1st job 1-50: 1,251,680 exp

Classic 2nd Job 1-50: 16,488,271 exp
Re-Start 2nd Job 1-50: 129,009,361 exp

according to:
http://restart.irowi...t-exp-table.pdf
http://irowiki.org/c.../Base_EXP_Chart
http://irowiki.org/c...c/Job_EXP_Chart

With only 2-1 (some time later probably 2-2 cls) and a very limited map at the start I'm pretty sure I'll pass on such a server for a while.
This seems awfully brutal, especially for 2nd job levels.
Posted Image B> Event Angeling Coin 10m ea
my ro-db shop
Spoiler
Posted Image (The original since 2005)

#5 Piro

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:41 PM

I just did a quick check and I think I can confirm this table. But keep in mind that you used to hit job 50 with something along the lines of base 85 in RO classic, around 50m base exp of those 405m that you need to 99. With the new table it's probably when you hit base 95? (I don't have a char this high yet, not that much time to play...). It's much less of a chore to job50 a first class, that's a bonus in my book.

Also, there was no exp multiplier in pre-f2p RO classic while nowadays it's easy to hit 300% multiplier on the IRO server. The premium account alone is at (200 + 25)% right now iirc.

#6 Daikuza

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:10 PM

I am pretty sure I would come back for a re:start server, but not for a classic or renewal server.
Also only if infinity members stay infinity on the new server, I would not throw 400€ (for me and my wife) in their faces again for that, they can take my money for bubblegums and sh*t.

I still wish we would get a PC port of the remake mobile version, at least use the design for a visual upgrade, it looks beautiful.
ギルガルドPosted Image祖国のために!

#7 Kaiye

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:13 PM

I am playing on it. It's a bit laggy, but it's ok.
i'll definitly come back if europe put a restard ragnarok server.
Even though we all know the dead end Renewall. What a BIG mistake this update. They would have implement a visual upgrade ( like ragnarok phone ) the game would have get like 10 years more to survive .

#8 Armetti

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:45 PM

We really need a restart server, a fresh start, full of level 1s. So many people would return for the game they still love, just as I tend to pop in the forums every few months in the hopes of seeing an announcement for a new fresh server. I haven't even played RO in few years, but I still try to keep track for when/if the new server pops up.

#9 Kanibunga!

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:24 PM

I would prefer a restart classic server without the whole renewal stuff Posted Image

#10 Wolyahwa

Moonlight Flower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • LocationPayon Cave

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:47 PM

View PostKanibunga!, on 18 September 2017 - 09:24 PM, said:

I would prefer a restart classic server without the whole renewal stuff Posted Image
And without most of the cash stuff...
Premium should be an option!
Also exp stuff, but no stats food or so! (Purely decorative headgears without effect would be okay!
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users