• 212 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:29 AM

would be funny to have more really "heavy to do mixed items"
like 200 different cards
thousand of different items
and why not little quest to make in the while u collect the items
like valkiria helm but mooooooore complicated
not super hard monster (i mean not to kill bio4 or bio3 ) but something that take people in quest for long time

the reward could be a nice costume or the upgraded version of an existing item
would be funny :)

Egy

P.s.
idea of reward
would be extremely powerful (imo) to have a costume that gives as effect an aura (175) of different color
instead of yellow
red green and black

p.p.s
obviously should be a musthave or supercute item to let ppl go into the superhard research

#2 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4683 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:25 PM

Already thought about something like that to introduce the Archangel Wings (The white version of Fallen Angel Wing). Probably no effect but named and absurdly hard to finish. For the eternal internet bragging rights. No idea if I will ever work on this/make this though /heh
Posted Image

#3 amok

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Locationoff topic

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:34 PM

Voir le messageGM Serish, le 06 September 2017 - 06:25 PM, dit :

Probably no effect but named and absurdly hard to finish.

NEXT!
There is some logic involved

#4 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4683 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:22 PM

amok, on 06 September 2017 - 06:34 PM, said:

NEXT!

Want an option to pay 1000€ and skip the quest but still gain eternal bragging rights?
Posted Image

#5 Fuzzy.

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1047 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:28 PM

Make it not a costume but get the alternative character sprites as a reward.
This way it needs to be done multiple times with multiple characters and can't just be traded over the storage. /gg
Posted Image B> Event Angeling Coin 10m ea
my ro-db shop
Spoiler
Posted Image (The original since 2005)

#6 Tabris

Nooooby Forever !!! \\(^o^)// [Arc Angeling]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6248 posts
  • Location"Somewhere in the world"...

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:46 PM

No boss monster to kill, please Posted Image
¤ Caractéristique du fROrum: tu poses une petite question innocente, et tu obtiens x pages de flame sur un sujet très différent.
En gros, tu plantes un grain de blé et tu récoltes un buisson de ronces.

¤ Caractéristique du fRO serveur: maintenant, si t'as pas un milliard, t'es z'un clochard ! (Eh oui, c'est la crise ma bonne dame, c'est la cri-seeuuh...)

#7 Nereida

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:27 PM

Fuzzy., on 06 September 2017 - 07:28 PM, said:

Make it not a costume but get the alternative character sprites as a reward.
This way it needs to be done multiple times with multiple characters and can't just be traded over the storage. /gg
You damn monster >_>
Posted Image

They grow so slowly!

#8 Egy

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:11 PM

View PostGM Serish, on 06 September 2017 - 06:25 PM, said:

"........ No idea if I will ever work on this/make this though /heh"
one question: just curiosity
I terms of hours of work,
how much could take for you to prepare a mixing quest like that?
^^

#9 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4683 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:26 PM

Bring item x get item y takes minutes. Something big can take hours and maybe days. It depends on what exactly you'd want to do ^^ I have quite a bunch of ideas for this already but there are many limiting factors, one of them of course beeing time ^^
Posted Image

#10 boneto666

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1917 posts
  • LocationInterior of the Midgards Allied Forces Post

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:06 PM

Another one @KoreaGuys maybe? xD Posted Image

Regards
a little hair, a lot of beard and a baby!

#11 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4683 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:42 PM

It would save time if korea gives us more variables for free use /heh Or more items for free use /hmm But other than that... just a matter of time really.
Posted Image

#12 Ylidia

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:11 PM

View PostGM Serish, on 08 September 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

It would save time if korea gives us more variables for free use /heh Or more items for free use /hmm But other than that... just a matter of time really.

What I would like to know: (damn I would prefer to use my mother language Posted Image) Are you even allowed to create "fRo only" items? Since some weeks I have got a long quest chain in my mind, which would involve a lot of farming, slotting, upgrading (so Euros for whybe if upgrading is done by HE) and so on......

But what keeps me away from writing it down (what would need hours) is, that it could be worthless spent time.

Regards Ylidia

#13 Ylidia

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:14 PM

....But other than that... just a matter of time really.....

Sry for double poste but: ???????????????????????? (sueing, nukeing, send them thousends of cute puppies?)

#14 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4683 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:20 PM

View PostYlidia, on 08 September 2017 - 06:11 PM, said:

What I would like to know: (damn I would prefer to use my mother language Posted Image) Are you even allowed to create "fRo only" items? Since some weeks I have got a long quest chain in my mind, which would involve a lot of farming, slotting, upgrading (so Euros for whybe if upgrading is done by HE) and so on......

But what keeps me away from writing it down (what would need hours) is, that it could be worthless spent time.

Regards Ylidia

We do have a couple of "fro only" or at least "fro first" items like "Der Meisterpinsel" or the Nibelungen Headgears. But those are basically made b telling korea what we'd like to have and waiting ~2 years (Thay always say it's faster but if we really request something new it's rather in the 2 year period). Though, we have a few items that have never been used or will never been used, that we can modify to use them for our needs, like the Event Angeling Coins or the GM Blog Ticket.

Everything could be worthless spent time /heh I have a huge file of worthless spent time /heh That's normal business /ok

View PostYlidia, on 08 September 2017 - 06:14 PM, said:

Sry for double poste but: ???????????????????????? (sueing, nukeing, send them thousends of cute puppies?)

No idea what you wanted to say by this but as said, time is the big factor here next to many small factors.
Posted Image

#15 Ylidia

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:08 PM

Everything could be worthless spent time /heh I have a huge file of worthless spent time /heh That's normal business /ok

Besides you are paid and I wouldnt. Nevertheless, I have to admit, that I wouldnt like to have your job.Posted Image

No idea what you wanted to say by this but as said, time is the big factor here next to many small factors.

Your original post I refered to, gives room for many speculations. "just a matter of time" could mean, that in some month, years, or even decades your contract with korea would allow you to do as you want. And as I dont believe that, I was wondering, if in the future you even try to sue them, send them a nuclear bomb or 1000 puppies (btw. south korea is safe for puppies, isnt it?)

#16 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4683 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:49 PM

Noone who knows what GMs do wants to have this job.... /heh

A matter of time for me to work on stuff. I doubt that we will ever have full reign about everything on/in the server... /heh
Posted Image

#17 Ylidia

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:59 PM

View PostGM Serish, on 08 September 2017 - 08:49 PM, said:

Noone who knows what GMs do wants to have this job.... /heh

A matter of time for me to work on stuff. I doubt that we will ever have full reign about everything on/in the server... /heh

To be serious: I always wonder, why someone (fRo) would sign such a contract. And the only conclusion I can come up to is: We dont believe, this will last long, but at least we can do some quick money for the next 3 years (from the start of fRo). But now, we are 10 years old.....

#18 CelebrateDontHate

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:24 AM

So you can create a Bubble super sweet gum gum or Bubble side low gum sweet or something weirder :P

#19 amok

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Locationoff topic

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:31 PM

View PostGM Serish, on 06 September 2017 - 07:22 PM, said:

Want an option to pay 1000€ and skip the quest but still gain eternal bragging rights?

eternal bragging rights? id go for "GM" then and get paid for it. just like you do Posted Image

for 1000€ i want the new LOYALITY SHOP, lets call it WhyBeSoSerious, filled with Zenys, MVP, Godlikes, SuperRares and the GM Only Stuff.

something like all other, crowded and profitable servers have.
ask Avenger2 for itemideas.
There is some logic involved

#20 Volvox

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:54 AM

View PostGM Serish, on 06 September 2017 - 06:25 PM, said:

Already thought about something like that to introduce the Archangel Wings (The white version of Fallen Angel Wing). Probably no effect but named and absurdly hard to finish.

Hm :/
Guess most people want them, because of their effects, so I dont see many people doing this, if its too hard to finish.

View PostYlidia, on 08 September 2017 - 08:59 PM, said:

To be serious: I always wonder, why someone (fRo) would sign such a contract. And the only conclusion I can come up to is: We dont believe, this will last long, but at least we can do some quick money for the next 3 years (from the start of fRo). But now, we are 10 years old.....

Nope. Regular licencing agreement.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users