22 replies to this topic

#1 Synchos

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:10 PM

Hello!
I reached level 100 just a few days ago and I've been wondering why I don't see any Crimson Lances/Spears on the market.
Are they not in the game? How can I know if something is in the game or not? Using the search on this forum didn't find anything useful.

#2 boneto666

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1954 posts
  • LocationInterior of the Midgards Allied Forces Post

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:13 PM

We don't have that update on the server yet :/

Regards
a little hair, a lot of beard and a baby!

#3 Synchos

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:32 PM

Thank you for the quick answer. I guess I'll look into some patch notes now.

#4 Volvox

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:33 PM

Thats how we roll on fRo xD

#5 Cookieraider

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:36 PM

Take a look here:
http://www.playragna...ws/updates.aspx
We are at 14.3, so rule of thumb is that anything higher is not implemented yet (there also is some lower stuff too).

#6 Synchos

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:55 PM

I see. Crimson Weapons get introduced with 15.2.

#7 Cookieraider

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:00 PM

Also, the first post of this thread contains whats missing from before:
http://forum.ragnaro...-gravity-korea/
(That is created due to the sad delay of promised patches.)

#8 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:47 PM

boneto666, on 10 September 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

We don't have that update on the server yet :/

Regards

They pulled out the crimson weapons from the system. And not just those.
The possible reason: weakened characters, crappy items, more income.

#9 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4698 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:39 PM

Avenger2, on 12 September 2017 - 10:47 PM, said:

They pulled out the crimson weapons from the system. And not just those.
The possible reason: weakened characters, crappy items, more income.

Phase 1: Collect Underpants
Phase 2: Remove content from the game
Phase 3: Profit!

/hmm /no1 /heh
Posted Image

#10 Fuzzy.

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:19 AM

Don't act like you didn't remove the Sound Amplifier item from an official update. /an
But if that's the case and you actually do step 2... you also actually collect underpants?!
Though actually It's not the first time i hear about people collecting panties /gg
As trophies? /heh

And I feel the need to point out you missed a phase between 2 and 3: ????
my ro-db shop
Spoiler
Posted Image (The original since 2005)

#11 Wolyahwa

Moonlight Flower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationPayon Cave

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:55 AM

GM Serish, on 12 September 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Serish being a troll again, lol...
Posted Image

#12 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4698 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:53 AM

Fuzzy., on 13 September 2017 - 05:19 AM, said:

Don't act like you didn't remove the Sound Amplifier item from an official update. /an

Completly wrong! Sound Amplifier is in the game, there is just no way for players to get it. While Crimson Weapons and other stuff Avenger2 asks for are simply not yet implemented as we did not yet get the updates from Korea (hint: crimson weapons are not part of the next update we'll add)
Posted Image

#13 Sargares

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • LocationBossnia

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:02 PM

Lets not forget C Elven Ears from Eclage, and long promised recompensation for those Posted Image
Dum Spiro Spero

#14 Fuzzy.

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:54 PM

GM Serish, on 13 September 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

Completly wrong! Sound Amplifier is in the game, there is just no way for players to get it.
Then: alter the droptables to remove access to content from official updates. Basically the same. /meh
my ro-db shop
Spoiler

#15 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:15 PM

GM Serish, on 12 September 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

/hmm /no1 /heh

Dear GM Serish, you should know already that I do not say anything without facts.

Firstly: I said the "suspicious secret tricky Koreans" completely eliminated the nightmare card set from the pyramid nightmare section and substituted that with a normal card set. Moreover those cards were MISSING at all from the system more than 2 years!!! Of course other cards (Brasilis) also miss.
There are lots of examples what stuffs are missing from the system which ALL causes weakened characters.
Do you want a list about those?

Secondly: in this case I look for one handed Crimson staff ingame as the databases described. Firstly at Bathory but did not find any. After one day - what a surprise! - the text was disappeared but emerged as Laurell Weinder stuff. I immediately started to search and - voilá! - I found the second Laurell's one handed staff. But not the Crimson, but one crappy, 3 slotted level2 staff. The last surprise was that this staff is showed at Marduk and I also found one there...
And now in the databases there are 2 versions: the first contains Crimson, the second a crappy staff...
If you want I will copy the pictures about this...

And I bet in that Laurell Weinder wont have 3 staffs... it has 2 now.

PS1: Courtesy is the best investment because it does not cost anything. (me)
PS2: The liar man is first met by others than the lame dog. (saying)

#16 GM Serish

Game Master

• Game Masters
  • 4698 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:38 PM

1. Check my facts. Cards usually never come with the update that contained the monster itself but were added later on, usually with the next big episode update. Do those items exist on kro yet? I guess so. Did we get them yet? Nope. Why didn't we get them yet? Because they have not been part of the content updates (again, new monster in an update is not equal to new card for this monster) we received from korea. Will we add them once available? Sure thing, we did add a bunch of new cards to the game early this year. No idea why I still write this down as I told you like 7 times before and you don't seem to accept it.

You say "weakened" characters. Are you aware of the fact, that single players can, if they have some good equip and know what they do, kill basically every mvp in this game alone? Do the whole Endless Tower alone? I wouldn't call it weak if single characters can now do things that once needed whole parties. Though, you are right. These Cards are not here yet. Crimson Weapons are not here yet (weren't they from episode 15.2 or something? We are at 14.3...Call me crazy, but maybe it is normal that items from future updates are not ingame now). That stuff will come in the future. If you desperatly need it, you should go and play on kro. They usually have the updates first. Even better on kro Sakray, their test server. There you can try stuff that might never make it ingame. Or maybe jro, they have tons of OP stuff and you can get MvP cards from random boxes.

We implement what we get from korea. We plan a couple more instances to be implemented this year which will again introduce a bunch of new and quite strong items. But no crimson weapons yet and no Nightmare Verit Card as we simply did not get those updates yet.
Posted Image

#17 Bourdu

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:15 PM

GM Serish, on 13 September 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

Are you aware of the fact, that single players can, if they have some good equip and know what they do, kill basically every mvp in this game alone?
Objection !! I never saw someone taking Pori Pori alone :-)

Curious to see if someone manage to do alone Bio4/ Faceworm Queen.

Anyway, I miss the old time where you need a party to kill MvP.

#18 Fuzzy.

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:01 PM

Bourdu, on 13 September 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

Objection !! I never saw someone taking Pori Pori alone :-)

Curious to see if someone manage to do alone Bio4/ Faceworm Queen.

Anyway, I miss the old time where you need a party to kill MvP.
Bio4 has been done solo on an official server before, twRO. not 100% sure if it would be possible here, but maybe:
https://www.youtube....h?v=gjd4epVUo-w

Faceworm is something i think many are doing solo already, even here.
my ro-db shop
Spoiler

#19 Ylidia

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:58 PM

GM Serish, on 13 September 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

1. Check my facts. Cards usually never come with the update that contained the monster itself but were added later on, usually with the next big episode update. Do those items exist on kro yet? I guess so. Did we get them yet? Nope. Why didn't we get them yet? Because they have not been part of the content updates (again, new monster in an update is not equal to new card for this monster) we received from korea. Will we add them once available? Sure thing, we did add a bunch of new cards to the game early this year. No idea why I still write this down as I told you like 7 times before and you don't seem to accept it.

You say "weakened" characters. Are you aware of the fact, that single players can, if they have some good equip and know what they do, kill basically every mvp in this game alone? Do the whole Endless Tower alone? I wouldn't call it weak if single characters can now do things that once needed whole parties. Though, you are right. These Cards are not here yet. Crimson Weapons are not here yet (weren't they from episode 15.2 or something? We are at 14.3...Call me crazy, but maybe it is normal that items from future updates are not ingame now). That stuff will come in the future. If you desperatly need it, you should go and play on kro. They usually have the updates first. Even better on kro Sakray, their test server. There you can try stuff that might never make it ingame. Or maybe jro, they have tons of OP stuff and you can get MvP cards from random boxes.

We implement what we get from korea. We plan a couple more instances to be implemented this year which will again introduce a bunch of new and quite strong items. But no crimson weapons yet and no Nightmare Verit Card as we simply did not get those updates yet.

Besides I often dont like the the way you react, I have to admit, that, on the other side, I envy you for your patience.

Ylida

P.S.: B> Patience in a bottle (many)

#20 amok

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Locationoff topic

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:49 PM

Avenger, i will not let serish implement those items, as long as the bitcoin is under 7k USD
This order comes directly from el patron wolfiano.
There is some logic involved

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users