Mado Mechas, enuf said

#22 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:16 AM

View PostGM Serish, on 13 September 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

1. Check my facts. Cards usually never come with the update that contained the monster itself but were added later on, usually with the next big episode update. Do those items exist on kro yet? I guess so. Did we get them yet? Nope. Why didn't we get them yet? Because they have not been part of the content updates (again, new monster in an update is not equal to new card for this monster) we received from korea. Will we add them once available? Sure thing, we did add a bunch of new cards to the game early this year. No idea why I still write this down as I told you like 7 times before and you don't seem to accept it.

You say "weakened" characters. Are you aware of the fact, that single players can, if they have some good equip and know what they do, kill basically every mvp in this game alone? Do the whole Endless Tower alone? I wouldn't call it weak if single characters can now do things that once needed whole parties. Though, you are right. These Cards are not here yet. Crimson Weapons are not here yet (weren't they from episode 15.2 or something? We are at 14.3...Call me crazy, but maybe it is normal that items from future updates are not ingame now). That stuff will come in the future. If you desperatly need it, you should go and play on kro. They usually have the updates first. Even better on kro Sakray, their test server. There you can try stuff that might never make it ingame. Or maybe jro, they have tons of OP stuff and you can get MvP cards from random boxes.

We implement what we get from korea. We plan a couple more instances to be implemented this year which will again introduce a bunch of new and quite strong items. But no crimson weapons yet and no Nightmare Verit Card as we simply did not get those updates yet.

Dear GM Serish, I do not want infinite debate. I could give a detailed answer but I do not do it.

The facts, as you say:
1. Lots of things are missing from the game. Most of them are fundamental in some part in the game or use for balancing. "GOOD" Koreans realized and programmed that but the "BAD Koreans" hamper them.
2. You are ambivalent about this, however I can not accept/understand this, perhaps it comes from a bad contract (so you have to use a black/indefinit box for several years).
3. Some other servers can follow the changes and produce up-do-date system.

Players are not interested in why these things missing, they want to use the whole system (except from some mazochist man, who enjoy the pain).
My opinion is that situation is originated from two reasons:
- it originated from a bad (or missing) contract; BAD Koreans have enough resource to follow the changes (and make the system up-to-date). but they do not mind
- the game server resources are badly under-planned and they do not want implement those modifications because of lack of eligible resources (it would cause huge lag and other problems) AND NO ENOUGH MONEY
I am very curious about the strong equips, because the will cause great load if they are really strong...

My advice (for free :) ):
NEVER EVER optimize/restrict functions of one problematic/complicated software; BUY A (more) BIGGER MACHINE instead.
DO NOT TOUCH a running system (and do not let to do this also for another people); you do not usually change your (collected :) ) underpants in the car when you are driving...
FORCE the EVIL KOREANS to give us an up-to-date, mostly error free, high quality (lag) system if it is possible.

#23 Wolfiano

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • LocationMogadishu, Banadir, Somalia

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:10 PM

View PostAvenger2, on 12 September 2017 - 10:47 PM, said:

They pulled out the crimson weapons from the system. And not just those.
The possible reason: weakened characters, crappy items, more income.

I agree with Avenger2 Posted Image good job man always speaks the truth about lifePosted ImagePosted Image

and why can't i like my own post anymore? /sob

Hi everyone!!

If you looking for a fun guy real nice very rich high quality very cheap low price heavy machine techincal support manager various uses then i am your guy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Regards

Kharoof The King Of Laggnarok "Europe" <--- not actually hosted there everyone knows thatPosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users