#1 Savesword

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWestern Ukraine

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:57 PM

Hello
I've started playing again and was able to recover my forum account. I've lost email of the previous game account but thankfully the name got saved in registry so I was able to recover most of my posessions.
Starting merchant from scratch. The Idea is to make an max flee auto-attack build for now.
By the time of this post I'll be level 30. I'm gonna buy vendor two-handed axe too.
My current stats:
STR 9+3
AGI 42+2
DEX 14+5
rest 1

I'm leveling at Mandragoras now collecting stem for sale and accumulating 217 flee for future poison spore hunt.
My current items are:
Cat Hand Glove x2
Beer Hat
rest Eden freebies
I also have Fricco's Shoes and some transcedent class items like Variant Shoes and Valk Armor

Some pointers as to what to do when would be appreciated, in particular:
Do I have to complete 1st job quests for skills or I can do that after rebirth?
What better axe can I buy from players for a reasonable amount(max 20 mil please)
Link please Homunculus quest and state at what level it is obtainable and accomplisheable.
Anything I missed that is essential to know like necessary skills for such type player character?

Going to become biochemist, some tips on the quest and link to description?
Also skill build that would be appropriate for AGI build?

Thank you in advance!
Posted Image

#2 Tabris

Nooooby Forever !!! \\(^o^)// [Arc Angeling]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6267 posts
  • Location"Somewhere in the world"...

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:50 PM

Good come back !

You can get the quest skills when Alchimist, or I guess even after your rebirth.
Crazy Uproar and Cart Revolution are pretty useful though, you should get them as soon as you can.

Homunculus quest and so: check iROwiki (ex: http://irowiki.org/w...munculus_System ).

You can buy on the market a few elemental Double Handed Axe, at least Fire and Wind.

This all I can tell you for now.

Have fun =)
¤ Caractéristique du fROrum: tu poses une petite question innocente, et tu obtiens x pages de flame sur un sujet très différent.
En gros, tu plantes un grain de blé et tu récoltes un buisson de ronces.

¤ Caractéristique du fRO serveur: maintenant, si t'as pas un milliard, t'es z'un clochard ! (Eh oui, c'est la crise ma bonne dame, c'est la cri-seeuuh...)

#3 Savesword

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWestern Ukraine

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:20 PM

Figured it's time to report in. I'm a 75/40 alchemist now, completed Bioethics quest and got the bird one golem on second try. I took it it's very low chance to get something else with my stats so I decided to stick to it. I bought VVS Fire 2h Axe and enchanted it to +5. My stats are 31 str 41 dex and 93 agi and skills Prepare/Research/mastery 10 and full homunculus line with two leftover. I shall put 2 more into aid potion so I could heal the living creation some whenever I gain these.
I've completed all quest skills save play dead.
The homunculus requires Embryo only on initial summon and if you log out/ vaporize existing one without deletting it from status window it will not disappear or the call will be "free."
I see in the link you provided there is custom AI suggestion similar to macro programming - is such thing allowed? If it is, I mean, I could go a long shot, I guess, cause have expierience with UO scripting.
Does it matter where I level homunculus/does it receive 100% of monster's exp still even outside of level range? Want to confirm/deny.
My other equips remained about same, any cheap-ish suggestions as to boost flee to match Dark Priests soon? I'm considering ringt now buying some sort of slotted garment instead of Eden one and putting Orc Zombie Card in.
Posted Image

#4 Kaw!k

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1166 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:34 PM

First of all, yes AI are allowed as long as you don't autofeed.

Also yes homoculus always receive 100% xp even if you're outside of the level range (not applicable for the exp alchemist will receive frm monsters killed by your homon though)

Regarding the orc zombie card, don't do it ! You need to know that ALL basic attacks from all monster are neutral. OZ card will only reduce skill of undead property (hence a few skill) but it will not decrease the regular damages undead monsters deal to you.

I'm typing this from my phone which is not easy but feel free to pm me if u need more info I'll answer when I get home

#5 Tabris

Nooooby Forever !!! \\(^o^)// [Arc Angeling]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6267 posts
  • Location"Somewhere in the world"...

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:37 PM

Maybe a shadow element (= Bathory card) armor can help against undead monsters...
Undead armor too (= Evil Druid card), but you won't able to be healed by a priest when using it.
¤ Caractéristique du fROrum: tu poses une petite question innocente, et tu obtiens x pages de flame sur un sujet très différent.
En gros, tu plantes un grain de blé et tu récoltes un buisson de ronces.

¤ Caractéristique du fRO serveur: maintenant, si t'as pas un milliard, t'es z'un clochard ! (Eh oui, c'est la crise ma bonne dame, c'est la cri-seeuuh...)

#6 Cookieraider

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 02:30 PM

For flee pantie and undershirt are a cheap combo. You may try to slot them to put some flee cards into it. Armor flee boost is not that cheap, but a dragonfly and chonchon is easy to aquire. Slotting may be costy however.

If you can, get a blinker from the market, so their dark cross does not blind you.

Evil Druid card is also cheapish into armor, protects you from nasty things there, and their normal attacks don't hurt that much.

Last but notleast, you can buy a Blue Poring Bubble from ishop for a flee bost, if you have karats.

#7 Ridly

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 07:23 PM

i suggest you reconsider your homunculus choice as you'll regret it later on, not difficulty wise but more of a time waste

#8 Cookieraider

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 09:13 PM

While we are here, is iRO Wiki correct about homunculus choice?
http://irowiki.org/w...ng_a_Homunculus
(Because some pages seem to be really outdated.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users