Kindergarten...
Posted Image

#882 Ectobi

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 07:03 PM

Echt jetzt sheeon ? Des ist dein Beitrag dazu. Herzlichen Glückwunsch das ist des qualifizierteste des ich seit langem von dir höre bzw. Lese. * German Off*

#883 Songooo

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:07 PM

View PostDrunken., on 05 February 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

E: Btw what is it in TE? Wasnt Full SG1 at start in your guild and u defended? :)
Hi there :P , yes we were, its on video :P, also on another video when Nitro help us in SG-1 ( /no1 ). Never used CP on warp, thats fun kill last resort :D , i love when fights are on whole screen :P .

If you want even some insider info xD, we were missing UC player so that was main reason xd .
PS :and cp on warp is useless when you are facing 7 paladins ~Fire~ /shy ~Fire~ xD

Come TE folks, no "one char"(hell gate/db/hell plant) killing whole guilds /heh , skills and teamplay ! :P
Life is but a dream.

#884 Drunken.

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:18 PM

View PostSongooo, on 05 February 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

Hi there :P , yes we were, its on video :P, also on another video when Nitro help us in SG-1 ( /no1 ). Never used CP on warp, thats fun kill last resort :D , i love when fights are on whole screen :P .

If you want even some insider info xD, we were missing UC player so that was main reason xd .
PS :and cp on warp is useless when you are facing 7 paladins ~Fire~ /shy ~Fire~ xD

Come TE folks, no "one char"(hell gate/db/hell plant) killing whole guilds /heh , skills and teamplay ! :P

Its just about this Random of Nitro cries about we play 2vs1 guild. And in TE SG1 was since the beginning in Nitro and we played solo against you at start. But thats something different because he cant play TE and that changes all for him. it doesnt count. He just blame himself and he dont understand it

#885 Proix

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:03 AM

Why to discuss TE, goes for 4 guilds, 2 of them Ntiro+SG1 equivalent to the two remaining

The only thing I wanted to add to the server WoE once a week without MVP Card, I don't have a single mvp card.
For so many years of work, the server appeared too many of them card, every second with GTB, interesting to see how it played guild without MVP cards.

#886 Akorahil

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMunich

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:26 AM

Proix, on 06 February 2018 - 07:03 AM, said:

every second with GTB

Its the only reason people can survive the ultra hyper "finger" spam of Hellplant or Soul Expansion of some players, at least it makes them vunerable to physical damage, so deal with it.

#887 Zantetsuken

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Locationdans une galaxie lointaine

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:25 AM

Akorahil, on 06 February 2018 - 09:26 AM, said:

Its the only reason people can survive the ultra hyper "finger" spam of Hellplant or Soul Expansion of some players, at least it makes them vunerable to physical damage, so deal with it.

Reflect and Maya Card PoWaAaA !!! for the rest there are Master Card GTB card /heh
"Well, maybe there's fundamental truths out there. Of course, that might also be a lie..."

#888 Teatime

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:39 PM

Songooo, on 05 February 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

On the other hand, there is insanely high reduce possible in TE. It's just as frustrating that there are so many nearly unkillable people.

Proix, on 06 February 2018 - 07:03 AM, said:

The only thing I wanted to add to the server WoE once a week without MVP Card, I don't have a single mvp card.
For so many years of work, the server appeared too many of them card, every second with GTB, interesting to see how it played guild without MVP cards.

Rumors are saying that there is one guild on the server that doesn't use any MvP cards at all in WoE.

#889 Songooo

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:43 PM

Teatime, on 06 February 2018 - 02:39 PM, said:

On the other hand, there is insanely high reduce possible in TE. It's just as frustrating that there are so many nearly unkillable people.

In the end we killed every single one of them, its not impossible, with good team its even easy, and many ways to reach that goal. Still much better than death in 0.1s :D , and even if you will do, you will freeze, and many other things that I will not tell of course xD .
Life is but a dream.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users