RAGNARÖK ONLINE Site officiel : www.ragnarokeurope.com

Jump to content


[15/09/2016] Blow up your Bubble Gums!


35 replies to this topic

#1 RO_GM06

    Marin

  • Game Masters
  • 721 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:11 AM

Posted Image

:gb: From 15/09/16 to 22/09/16, the effects of the Bubble Gum Light, Sweet and Low will be doubled! Indeed, you can obtain much more experience by killing the monsters of Rune Midgard only thanks to the double effect of the Bubble Gums! Moreover, if you are a Premium member, the effect will be tripled!

So, more than ever, the Bubble Gums will be THE item of the moment!


:fr: Du 15/09/16 au 22/09/16, l’effet des Bubbles Gum Light, Sweet et Low sera multiplié par 2 ! Autrement dit, vous pourrez obtenir beaucoup plus d’expérience en tuant les monstres de Rune Midgard grâce à l'effet doublé des Bubbles Gums ! De plus, si vous êtes en Service Premium, l’effet sera multiplié par 3 !

Plus que jamais, le Bubble Gum sera l’item indispensable pour être au top de votre forme !

:de: Vom 15.09.2016 bis zum 22.09.2016 wird der Effekt von Bubble Gum Light, Sweet und Low verdoppelt!! Damit erhältst du natürlich beim Töten von Rune Midgards Monster, dank dieses Effekts, auch zweifach mehr Erfahrungspunkte mit Bubble Gums! Solltest du zusätzlich noch ein Premium Member sein, bekommst du dreifach mehr EXP.

Bubble Gums werden SEHR gefragt sein, lass‘ es dir nicht entgehen!

:tk: 15/09/16 - 22/09/16 kadar Bubble Gum Light’ın, Sweet’in ve Low’un etkileri iki katına çıkacaktır. Kesinlikle sırf Bubble Gum’ların iki katlı etkisi sayesinde Rune Midgard’da yaratık öldürmek çok daha fazla tecrübe kazandıracak! Ayrıca, eğer Premium üyeyseniz, bu etki iki değil, üç katına çıkacak!

Bundan dolayı Bubble Gum’lar şu anda EN ÖNEMLİ eşyalar!

:sp: ¡Del 15/09/16 al 22/09/16, los efectos de Bubble Gum Light, Sweet y Low se duplicarán! De hecho, puedes conseguir mucha más experiencia al matar a los monstruos de Rune Midgard solo gracias al doble efecto de los Bubble Gums. Por otra parte, ¡si eres miembro Premium, el efecto se triplicará!

¡Así que, ahora más que nunca, los Bubble Gums son el objeto del momento!

:it: Da oggi 15/09/16 fino al 22/09/16 gli effetti della Bubble Gum Light, Sweet e Low verranno raddoppiati! Potrete infatti ottenere molta più esperienza quando ucciderete i mostri di Rune Midgard grazie a questo effetto doppio delle Bubble Gums. In più, se siete membri Premium l'effetto verrà triplicato!

Oggi più che mai, i Bubble Gums sono gli oggetti del momento!
________________________
The Ragnarök Online Team
Gravity Europe


#2 Alatáriël

    Shahila [Leader of °OldSchool°]

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:18 AM

Thanks!

#3 CoffeeMachine

    Bangungot

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:19 AM

Great, severe server problems are compensated with cash shop events Posted Image
Thumbs up for utter surprises! :)

#4 RedRising

    Poring

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:21 AM

Awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

#5 Strifing_Crow

    Marin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:35 AM

What the fuck???
You really dare to bring an ishop event???
You have server down times from ~ 30-40 hours in one week, we already paid our premium in that time and didnt even get any compensation not even a sorry from you guys for that????
And now you wanna milk us more and more and want that we spend more € for this non existent shitty service of you???

What the hell of soulless creatures are you?
Dont you feel not even a bit ashamed or hurted in your honor?

You are pure evil, greedy who want money more and more at any cost, dont even care the feelings or time your customers literally WASTE in front of the pc , trying to log in on an down server or trying to quest bugged quests....

This is really more then this people deserve!
Herefor i ask all players, to boykott this cash event!
Please dont buy any bubble gums this week from the ishop, and dont support this greedy people!
Players stand together against this unfairness!

All we want is a working server and better support!
Posted Image

#6 Jenhyf

    Poring

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:40 AM

View PostStrifing_Crow, on 15 September 2016 - 10:35 AM, said:

Herefor i ask all players, to boykott this cash event!
Please dont buy any bubble gums this week from the ishop, and dont support this greedy people!


Don't worry about that, most of people won't buy from iShop, as there is an old community here, able to pay 20-50m or more for a bubble at shops. So they'll get the event.

But for new players (like me, and i sometimes feel like being one of the only new players that come here !), indeed, i would have to buy from ishop (that i won't do ofc.... already paid a premium, and lost like 2-3 days of it, without any information, compensation or whatever...)

The main purpose of this event is to keep that oldish community, that represant... what 95-98% of the server ?

#7 Ingwar

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:40 AM

please tell me gum works in the homunculus?

#8 Karuna-tan

    Bioderp

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3237 posts
  • LocationEl Dicastes

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:45 AM

View PostIngwar, on 15 September 2016 - 10:40 AM, said:

please tell me gum works in the homunculus?

Only thing affecting homunculus exp are the server rates, so no.

View PostStrifing_Crow, on 15 September 2016 - 10:35 AM, said:

Players stand together against this unfairness!

I got tired of standing, so I moved myself elsewhere to play. Simple.
I might be an arch bishop, but I can't heal stupidity.
Even duct tape can’t fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.


I buy and sell (and adopt) stuffs here.

Translator's note: keikaku means plan

#9 Strifing_Crow

    Marin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:45 AM

View PostJenhyf, on 15 September 2016 - 10:40 AM, said:

Don't worry about that, most of people won't buy from iShop, as there is an old community here, able to pay 20-50m or more for a bubble at shops. So they'll get the event.

But for new players (like me, and i sometimes feel like being one of the only new players that come here !), indeed, i would have to buy from ishop (that i won't do ofc.... already paid a premium, and lost like 2-3 days of it, without any information, compensation or whatever...)

The main purpose of this event is to keep that oldish community, that represant... what 95-98% of the server ?
Where do you think the bubbles in the shop come from? From the ishop :(
Some players just buy them for€ to sell them ingame , i hope this players too boykott this event.
Posted Image

#10 Jenhyf

    Poring

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:48 AM

View PostStrifing_Crow, on 15 September 2016 - 10:45 AM, said:

Where do you think the bubbles in the shop come from? From the ishop :(
Some players just buy them for€ to sell them ingame , i hope this players too boykott this event.

The low time i spent in prontera, i've already seen dozens of bubble, long before that event. So yes, people bought them, but there is enough on market imo

#11 Leyol

    Poring

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:57 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ISHOP EVENT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think I'ill quit this server soon.

#12 Thal

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:26 PM

#BoykottRagnarokEurope

#13 Leyol

    Poring

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:33 PM

Some players are ok to make a sitting in prontera around Market House at 6pm to 9pm with some DA or main ?
It will probably change nothing but at least they'll see our disapointement cause in this forum there is no GM, just bot.

Many chatbox in pront with good slogans so we can show them we care about this server.

No guild fight, no troll, no insult. Just a community together to save our game.

#14 mETALFIRTINa

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:50 PM

hi
my bubble open and exp my homusclus It would mar the effect?

#15 Karuna-tan

    Bioderp

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3237 posts
  • LocationEl Dicastes

Posted 15 September 2016 - 11:43 PM

View PostfkE277aR, on 15 September 2016 - 04:50 PM, said:

hi
my bubble open and exp my homusclus It would mar the effect?

View PostKaruna-tan, on 15 September 2016 - 10:45 AM, said:

Only thing affecting homunculus exp are the server rates.

Bubblegum effect =/= server rate.
I might be an arch bishop, but I can't heal stupidity.
Even duct tape can’t fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.


I buy and sell (and adopt) stuffs here.

Translator's note: keikaku means plan

#16 Toptronic!

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 02:18 AM

View PostRO_GM06, on 15 September 2016 - 10:11 AM, said:

:gb: From 15/09/16 to 22/09/16, the effects of the Bubble Gum Light, Sweet and Low will be doubled! Indeed, you can obtain much more experience by killing the monsters of Rune Midgard only thanks to the double effect of the Bubble Gums! Moreover, if you are a Premium member, the effect will be tripled!

So, more than ever, the Bubble Gums will be THE item of the moment!


:de: Vom 15.09.2016 bis zum 22.09.2016 wird der Effekt von Bubble Gum Light, Sweet und Low verdoppelt!! Damit erhältst du natürlich beim Töten von Rune Midgards Monster, dank dieses Effekts, auch zweifach mehr Erfahrungspunkte mit Bubble Gums! Solltest du zusätzlich noch ein Premium Member sein, bekommst du dreifach mehr EXP.

Bubble Gums werden SEHR gefragt sein, lass‘ es dir nicht entgehen!



Sind die Superior BattleManuals da ausgeschlossen oder geben die auch den 3fachen Exp-Boost bei Premium?

Are Superior Battle Manual ruled there or give also the 3 times Exp boost at Premium?

#17 Wolyahwa

    Moonlight Flower

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • LocationPayon Cave

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:27 PM

View PostToptronic!, on 16 September 2016 - 02:18 AM, said:

Sind die Superior BattleManuals da ausgeschlossen oder geben die auch den 3fachen Exp-Boost bei Premium?

Are Superior Battle Manual ruled there or give also the 3 times Exp boost at Premium?
Ich denke mal, bin mir aber nicht zu 100% sicher das es so läuft :

(Server exp + bubble event %)+battle manual

#18 Volvox

    Marin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 10:58 AM

View PostStrifing_Crow, on 15 September 2016 - 10:35 AM, said:

What the fuck???
You really dare to bring an ishop event???
You have server down times from ~ 30-40 hours in one week, we already paid our premium in that time and didnt even get any compensation not even a sorry from you guys for that????
And now you wanna milk us more and more and want that we spend more € for this non existent shitty service of you???

What the hell of soulless creatures are you?
Dont you feel not even a bit ashamed or hurted in your honor?

You are pure evil, greedy who want money more and more at any cost, dont even care the feelings or time your customers literally WASTE in front of the pc , trying to log in on an down server or trying to quest bugged quests....

This is really more then this people deserve!
Herefor i ask all players, to boykott this cash event!
Please dont buy any bubble gums this week from the ishop, and dont support this greedy people!
Players stand together against this unfairness!

All we want is a working server and better support!

Dude.. get a life.. Posted Image

@Topic:
Thanks for the XP-Event! :)

#19 Masta Baker

    Poporing

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 04:46 PM

View PostVolvox, on 17 September 2016 - 10:58 AM, said:

Dude.. get a life.. Posted Image

@Topic:
Thanks for the XP-Event! :)
Can't really blame him for being logical

#20 Volvox

    Marin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 06:37 PM

View PostMasta Baker, on 17 September 2016 - 04:46 PM, said:

Can't really blame him for being logical

Theres nothing related to logic in it, hes being emotional.. because of a game.. a 14 year old game, thats not even run by the developer,
but some third party distributor. If youre expecting a modern triple-A game without bugs and 24/7 support, being dissapointed is your own fault.

Thats no excuse for something like that, seriously:

View PostStrifing_Crow, on 15 September 2016 - 10:35 AM, said:

What the fuck???

View PostStrifing_Crow, on 15 September 2016 - 10:35 AM, said:

What the hell of soulless creatures are you?

View PostStrifing_Crow, on 15 September 2016 - 10:35 AM, said:

You are pure evil






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users