RAGNARÖK ONLINE Site officiel : www.ragnarokeurope.com

[16/09/2016] Win a Jejeap, +8 Refine Deed and more!

31 replies to this topic

#1 RO_GM06

Marin

• Game Masters
  • 714 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 02:43 PM

:gb: On September 16th 2016, from 8pm to 10pm, the following items will be available in the snail game:

Top Reward

Jejecap (x1)

Other Rewards

Rainbow Star (x1)
+8 Armor Refine Deed (x1)
+8 Weapon Refine Deed (x1)
Skull Cap [1] (x1)

Since the winning chances will be increased too, you should try your luck!

:de: Am 16. September 2016, von 20 - 22 Uhr, könnt ihr folgende Items im Ambernite erspielen:

Hauptpreis

Jejecap (x1)

Andere Preise

Rainbow Star (x1)
Skull Cap [1] (x1)

Da die Gewinnchancen ebenfalls erhöht werden, solltet ihr euer Glück versuchen!

:fr: Le 16 Septembre 2016, de 20h à 22h, les items suivants vont être disponibles dans l'Ambernite:

Meilleure récompense

Jejecap (x1)

Autres récompenses

Rainbow Star (x1)
Skull Cap [1] (x1)

Comme les chances de gains seront également augmentées, vous devriez tenter votre chance !

:sp: El 16 de septiembre de 2016, de 20h a 22h, los siguientes objetos estarán disponibles en el juego del caracol:

Mejor recompensa

Jejecap (x1)

Otras recompensas

Rainbow Star (x1)
Skull Cap [1] (x1)

Las probabilidades de ganar también han aumentado, ¡deberías probar suerte!

#2 Leyol

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 02:56 PM

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd an Ambernite of course !
Why are you doing everything wrong ?

#3 Thanos-Averroes

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:01 PM

View PostLeyol, on 15 September 2016 - 02:56 PM, said:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd an Ambernite of course !
Why are you doing everything wrong ?

Pour couler le navire pardis xD

En plus L'ambernite à vraiment une sale gueule la xD

#4 Strifing_Crow

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

What the hell is wrong with you guys....
Business as usual, right?
Milk the customer cow , milk it...
Provide a crappy service and expect money $.$
You really must be joking arent you???

And seriously GM_06 , this is your third post in this forum today, arent you reading our post? Are you just ignoring them?? Or are you just a fkn bot??? That posts automated treads...

Seriously, speak, answer us! We are your Business! Without us you are all nothing, without us you all lose your jobs! Its time, we want an Statement!!
Stop ignoring our voices! Show some respect!
Posted Image

#5 Thanos-Averroes

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:09 PM

View PostStrifing_Crow, on 15 September 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

And seriously GM_06 , this is your third post in this forum today, arent you reading our post? Are you just ignoring them?? Or are you just a fkn bot??? Thats posts automated treads...

Seriously, speak, answer us! We are your Business! Without us you are all nothing, without us you all lose your jobs! Its time, we want an Statement!!

+1

#6 RO_GM06

Marin

• Game Masters
  • 714 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:30 PM

View PostStrifing_Crow, on 15 September 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

And seriously GM_06 , this is your third post in this forum today, arent you reading our post? Are you just ignoring them?? Or are you just a fkn bot??? That posts automated treads...

- Whatever can happen on the server (yes the crashes are a shame but if I could fix it with my magic wand, i will), there is still iShop events that have to be done.
- We are currently searching for the different problems (crash with the server provider, update problem with Korea) but for now, there is no news to post
- No I mostly don't read the whole forum. I had no time for that and even less now. If you encounter a problem, you can still send a message to the Support Center. You have way more chances to have an answer there, that's why I always invite people to send their problem/request there.

#7 Leyol

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:34 PM

All I can read is "I cant do nothing...blablabla...too much work...blablabla...I shit on community...blablabla...dont ask me anything even apologize....blablabla...We just need money."

Thanks one message in an all week.

#8 jonwil

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:39 PM

To: RO_GM06
You don't need to read the whole forum, you just need to give a statement that you knew about the server problem and investigating what is the cause... period.

That is better for the whole population, unlike that everyone is panicking and giving their own bad opinion on why there is no GM in a situation like this

and for the topic:
sorry I will not spend karats on this gambling with lots of chance to win egg ONLY

#9 Pitchou973

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:41 PM

View PostRO_GM06, on 15 September 2016 - 03:30 PM, said:

- Whatever can happen on the server (yes the crashes are a shame but if I could fix it with my magic wand, i will), there is still iShop events that have to be done.
- We are currently searching for the different problems (crash with the server provider, update problem with Korea) but for now, there is no news to post
- No I mostly don't read the whole forum. I had no time for that and even less now. If you encounter a problem, you can still send a message to the Support Center. You have way more chances to have an answer there, that's why I always invite people to send their problem/request there.

At least you could make a main topic to explain everyone.

Yes you can't read the whole forum but should at least have an adequate staff to do that and reporting to you.

One question, what is your role as GM ?

#10 ~Killua~

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:41 PM

I am looking forward to!! Thanks :)

#11 Strifing_Crow

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:43 PM

You should read the forum... at least the posts from yesterday and today. With this cash events you spit directly in our faces, i dont know who decides, but if the one who decides would know how angry the players are and that our anger is really boiling, maybe he would decide against it, because this is really a bad time... you are all silent, we are the stupids who have to take all that you serve us... its a total no go! Care for your customers, tell the people that you face problems and which. At least we know u take care or try or whatever...

In our opinion you ( the euRO staff) has always a road in front, and you always choose the wrong way to do things, and instead of apologizing for the bads you just go on and on. It has to stop, fast!

Or your last remaining players are gone too.
Read the forum!
There will be a players meeting today.
Maybe you should be there.
Euro got many chances to proof themselves before us, you mostly failed...
Start going the correct way, show us u r there, its necessary

Im just speaking for the people, i k ow a lot feel like me, some are even more angry or dissapointed.
Posted Image

#12 OwKuT

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:48 PM

View PostLeyol, on 15 September 2016 - 03:34 PM, said:

All I can read is "I cant do nothing...blablabla...too much work...blablabla...I shit on community...blablabla...dont ask me anything even apologize....blablabla...We just need money."

Thanks one message in an all week.
+10 Posted Image

#13 jokeUsa

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1777 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:50 PM

These rewards? Meh.....
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

#14 Rob

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:27 PM

I don't want waste my amber pearls for these useless rewards :(

#15 Aio

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:41 PM

Can u read and reply me ? I pm u, i pm Serish, i pm the account on FAQ, 0 reply. My account is ban def (2045) and i dont know why. Can u give me 1 reply plz ??
Delete Ishop & make a wipe !
Posted Image

#16 Leyol

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:44 PM

Join the sitting tonight at 6pm
Prontera near Market House npc

#17 Tyarith

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:51 PM

So, Item Shop events do have the highest priority as it seems.
And there are no news to post? - In my opinion you should at least admit that you have issues and you are on it to fix them. Providing precise information of how the server is going, what changes are to expect is almost your duty. Why should I invest in something, if I don't even know there is still something going on?
In this current state of EuRO you can easily imagine that the server runs on an old computer at the EuRO admins home and he's just collecting all the money.
Just take a look around, many mmos failed due to the lack of communication. This years example would be Black Desert I guess.
Don't mess around with your customers and try to make them happy, this should be your goal. Your post is just crap.

o/ bye

#18 Kyon69

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationPvP

Posted 15 September 2016 - 09:16 PM

forge emblem pas content, jejecap pas content vous voulez quoi en fait a l'ambernite? RWC items et +9 refine a gogo? comme ca on tue le prix des refines Posted Image
Posted Image et oui on râle mais c'est ce qu'on sait faire de mieux Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#19 Volvox

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:55 PM

Why did I get 10xEnchant Emblem for Second Price(8) or 2xSpiritual Auger as third(7)?

#20 Kurikami

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:02 AM

For the next Ambernite, Fallen angel Wing please.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users