RAGNARÖK ONLINE Site officiel : www.ragnarokeurope.com

[11/01/2018] A tribute to the Kings (Epiphany)

20 replies to this topic

#1 RO_GM06

Marin

• Game Masters
  • 559 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:17 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image
Saturnin is back this year and he still needs your help to bake the Epiphany Cake.
Meet him in his kitchen in Payon (268,152) and gather the ingredients to make the cake.
Each cake can be divided in 30 slices so keep a close watch on the announcement when the cake is ready!
If you find the lucky charm in the cake, you will get a nice reward!

:de:
Saturnin ist dieses Jahr wieder da und er braucht hilfe beim Backen des Epiphany Cakes.
Triff ihn in seiner Küche in Payon (268,152) und sammle die Zutaten für diesen besonderen Kuchen.
Da der Kuchen in 30 Stücke aufgeteilt werden kann, solltet ihr die Ansagen beachten, um etwas abzubekommen.
Derjenige der den Glücksbringer im Kuchen findet, bekommt einen schönen Preis!

Posted Image
Saturnin est de retour cette année et il a encore besoin de votre aide pour faire une Galette des Rois.
Retrouvez le dans sa cuisine à Payon (268,152) et récupérez les ingrédients pour la galette.
Chaque gâteau peut être divisé en 30 parts alors gardez un oeil sur les annonces!
Si vous trouvez la fève, vous aurez une belle récompense!

#2 corruption28

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:24 PM

Mhh, from reading the last years topic this event seems to be a waste of time? :D

#3 Taka

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:50 PM

One person get just one slice of cake or it depends on how many items you give him on each cake?

#4 Toasterer

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:06 PM

you get 6 +10 foods each time.

#5 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:20 PM

rewards might change tho, so keep an eye on it

#6 Immortalek

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:32 PM

any guide for it?

#7 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:57 PM

http://www.ro-help.d...e-to-the-kings/

#8 Taka

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:22 PM

Ok, i think this event is strange...? I gave a total of 20 sets of items (2k items in total) FOR ONE CAKE with one character, and i still get just one slice? It's even more weird because i tried to talk with NPC with my other characters and i still get the slice (i mean those foods) but i didn't gave any item sets to the NPC with other characters. As i can see in the event note, there is only 30 slice for one cake. So even if i don't give any item set i still get one of the 30 slice if i talked to NPC fast enough? And vice versa, i can give to NPC ALL THE ITEMS, and don't get slice if 30 people talk to the NPC before me? Can someone clarify that? Any GM?

#9 Toasterer

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:25 PM

that's the case.

#10 Bourdu

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:02 PM

Voir le messageTaka, le 11 January 2018 - 05:22 PM, dit :

Ok, i think this event is strange...? I gave a total of 20 sets of items (2k items in total) FOR ONE CAKE with one character, and i still get just one slice? It's even more weird because i tried to talk with NPC with my other characters and i still get the slice (i mean those foods) but i didn't gave any item sets to the NPC with other characters. As i can see in the event note, there is only 30 slice for one cake. So even if i don't give any item set i still get one of the 30 slice if i talked to NPC fast enough? And vice versa, i can give to NPC ALL THE ITEMS, and don't get slice if 30 people talk to the NPC before me? Can someone clarify that? Any GM?
Guess it's another event where the people who do the jobs get screwed.

#11 EDEL

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:51 PM

Sorry dieses Event war Mist ist Mist und wird auch immer Mist bleiben.
Die Gm`s sollten dieses Event aus den möglichen,streichen!
Wenn schon keine neuen dann wenigstens ein gutes aus den vergangenen
Jahren,es giebt so viele.

Sorry this event was crap is crap and will always be shit.
The Gm's should cancel this event out of the possible ones!
If not new then at least a good one from the past
Years, there are so many.

Wenn nun jemand sagt,sich neue Events auszudenken wäre schwierig,
Unsinn!(Die Umsetzung dann für die Gm´s,ja).Jeder kann Vorschläge machen.
Hatte mir auch mal ein kleines Event ausgedacht und vorgeschlagen.
Im Event,eine kleine täglich zu machende normale Quest,Dauer cirka 5 min(machen sowiso schon viele oder einige).Sollte 1 Woche dauern.Tägliche zusatz Belonung,1 bekanntes Item,Wert ca 2-3m^^,oder aber 1 Woche warten,dann erst die bestimmte menge an Items
abgeben und ein ganz besonderes Item bekommen.Leider habe ich ein Item vorgeschlagen das es (noch)nicht giebt.

Now, if someone says to think up new events would be difficult,
Nonsense! (The implementation then for the Gm's, yes). Anyone can make suggestions.
I also thought up a small event and suggested it.
In the event, a small daily to make normal quest, duration about 5 minutes (already do so many or some). Should last 1 week. Daily additional Belonung, 1 known item, value about 2-3m ^^, or wait 1 week , then only the specific amount of items
And I got a very special item. Unfortunately, I have proposed an item that does not exist (yet).

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#12 corruption28

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:05 PM

View PostEDEL, on 11 January 2018 - 11:51 PM, said:

Sorry dieses Event war Mist ist Mist und wird auch immer Mist bleiben.
Die Gm`s sollten dieses Event aus den möglichen,streichen!
Wenn schon keine neuen dann wenigstens ein gutes aus den vergangenen
Jahren,es giebt so viele.

Sorry this event was crap is crap and will always be shit.
The Gm's should cancel this event out of the possible ones!
If not new then at least a good one from the past
Years, there are so many.

Wenn nun jemand sagt,sich neue Events auszudenken wäre schwierig,
Unsinn!(Die Umsetzung dann für die Gm´s,ja).Jeder kann Vorschläge machen.
Hatte mir auch mal ein kleines Event ausgedacht und vorgeschlagen.
Im Event,eine kleine täglich zu machende normale Quest,Dauer cirka 5 min(machen sowiso schon viele oder einige).Sollte 1 Woche dauern.Tägliche zusatz Belonung,1 bekanntes Item,Wert ca 2-3m^^,oder aber 1 Woche warten,dann erst die bestimmte menge an Items
abgeben und ein ganz besonderes Item bekommen.Leider habe ich ein Item vorgeschlagen das es (noch)nicht giebt.

Now, if someone says to think up new events would be difficult,
Nonsense! (The implementation then for the Gm's, yes). Anyone can make suggestions.
I also thought up a small event and suggested it.
In the event, a small daily to make normal quest, duration about 5 minutes (already do so many or some). Should last 1 week. Daily additional Belonung, 1 known item, value about 2-3m ^^, or wait 1 week , then only the specific amount of items
And I got a very special item. Unfortunately, I have proposed an item that does not exist (yet).

You really think they actually WORK on this and think about new stuff and events to add? Come on you can't be so naive. Everything is copypaste from another server with slight adjustments. I just restarted playing some months ago so I could be wrong but I guess we will never see an exclusive event that was not copied from another server. Posted Image

In the end you could say: Just don't waste your time with this event. :D

What I wonder is, does the King Chef Hat in iShop for 100 Karat actually do something 'cause it says "you can bake your own individual cake with it during the event" but I guess it's only another money grab?

#13 stéph@ne

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:07 PM

I remember an event, many years ago, where the objectif was to upgrade something for an NPC in Hugel, i think, only using classic elunium. You gained some amazing reward depending of the upgrade level (like MCA for +8 or +9 i'm not sure). That was a really nice one.
Posted Image

#14 Volvox

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:23 PM

View Poststricksocke25, on 12 January 2018 - 01:05 PM, said:

You really think they actually WORK on this and think about new stuff and events to add? Come on you can't be so naive. Everything is copypaste from another server with slight adjustments. I just restarted playing some months ago so I could be wrong but I guess we will never see an exclusive event that was not copied from another server. Posted Image

In the end you could say: Just don't waste your time with this event. :D

What I wonder is, does the King Chef Hat in iShop for 100 Karat actually do something 'cause it says "you can bake your own individual cake with it during the event" but I guess it's only another money grab?

Were having a lot of exclusive events, though they repeat themselves since 2007 if I remember correctly.. (there had been a "do your own event"-event)

#15 Nightroad

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:36 PM

Is there an issue or limitation to use "Counter" NPC? I made a "cake" myself once and then I added all materials for second one and I only get: "There are still some ingredients missing, but if I work hard, the cake should be ready in a twinkling of an eye.". Is it limited to like per one per day or?

#16 Taka

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:42 AM

Nightroad, on 12 January 2018 - 06:36 PM, said:

Is there an issue or limitation to use "Counter" NPC? I made a "cake" myself once and then I added all materials for second one and I only get: "There are still some ingredients missing, but if I work hard, the cake should be ready in a twinkling of an eye.". Is it limited to like per one per day or?
- Hmm, can you tell what did get for doing cake in "Counter"? All 30 slices? = x180 +10 stats foods and that one special(Lucky Charm)? And also 3 Marvelous Medals for each set of items? Or is it more with "Counter"?

About your question, - check under ALT+U - maybe there is some info about time limit.

#17 Nightroad

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:00 PM

View PostTaka, on 13 January 2018 - 12:42 AM, said:

- Hmm, can you tell what did get for doing cake in "Counter"? All 30 slices? = x180 +10 stats foods and that one special(Lucky Charm)? And also 3 Marvelous Medals for each set of items? Or is it more with "Counter"?

About your question, - check under ALT+U - maybe there is some info about time limit.
You only get one "slice" (one prize set) by finishing the quest and there are no other slices. So it's like getting all the ingradients by yourself and only you get the profit. But then again you need way less items:
  • 50 Medicine Bowl
  • 40 Acorn
  • 90 Bag of Grain
  • 40 Old Frying Pan
  • 20 Pot
  • 30 Bread
  • 20 Bao
  • 30 Honey
  • 40 Ice Cubic
  • 20 Savory Sauce
Prize contains +10 random food box (contains 10 food items, eg 10x +10 STR), sour pancake (random amount I think, I got from 1x to 3x), 3x poring box, 1 OCA.
So it's better because you get 100% chance OCA and by the public pool you only have a chance if you provide for example 100-200 boa which is a little bit unfair. But I don't know what is that Lucky Charm since I've never got one on those. I think it's OCA but thats just theory..

Plus the King Chef Hat is storable in kafra and you can do that on all your characters.

The only irritating thing is that you have to supply each time 10 ingradients. So - for example: Bag of Grain you have to do clicking 9 times...

Unfortunately there is no quest related to this event in quest list window... And there is no information about the delay / cooldown...

Posted Image

#18 Taka

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:21 AM

If some1 have the same problem as Nightroad - write to the support, in my case there was no problem doing a cake a couple of times.

#19 Nightroad

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:33 PM

Thanks Taka for confirming this!

#20 MuesLee

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:54 PM

View PostNightroad, on 13 January 2018 - 02:00 PM, said:

You only get one "slice" (one prize set) by finishing the quest and there are no other slices. So it's like getting all the ingradients by yourself and only you get the profit. But then again you need way less items:
  • 50 Medicine Bowl
  • 40 Acorn
  • 90 Bag of Grain
  • 40 Old Frying Pan
  • 20 Pot
  • 30 Bread
  • 20 Bao
  • 30 Honey
  • 40 Ice Cubic
  • 20 Savory Sauce
Prize contains +10 random food box (contains 10 food items, eg 10x +10 STR), sour pancake (random amount I think, I got from 1x to 3x), 3x poring box, 1 OCA.
So it's better because you get 100% chance OCA and by the public pool you only have a chance if you provide for example 100-200 boa which is a little bit unfair. But I don't know what is that Lucky Charm since I've never got one on those. I think it's OCA but thats just theory..

Plus the King Chef Hat is storable in kafra and you can do that on all your characters.

The only irritating thing is that you have to supply each time 10 ingradients. So - for example: Bag of Grain you have to do clicking 9 times...

Unfortunately there is no quest related to this event in quest list window... And there is no information about the delay / cooldown...

Posted Image

now i have the same issue as u :( :( Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

EDIT: I put all Items i normaly need in my inventory, talked to the counter again and tried to give all stuffs again. It was the Bread who caused that issue, after i have several (10) of them in my inventory it worked... Maybe u should try this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users