Yo , back after a 1-2 year break

2 replies to this topic

#1 Kanarticho

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:40 PM

Yo everyone , as it says in the title , i've stopped playing the game almost 2 years ago because...Let's say i collected enough salt on the game/forum from everyone that i was able to leave happy without buying salt .

But now , my salt stock is running low , so i decided to comeback here to collect some more.

[Sarcasm:Off]

Actually i've stopped because i was bored , nothing else. But now i'm back , and i would like to join a guild (International obviously) , because i realized that my Genetic can go higher than lv150 now , which means i've missed a few updates and i could use some help to get back in the game xd.

I'm mainly playing Genetic...No , i'm only playing Genetic , because we are master race , deal with it.

In the past , i used to play in Fabulous , and i left the game when the guild decided to stop playing WoE (and when we started our ally with Reality) , which was quite some time ago ..

Also , i named myself Kanarticho because Kana was already taken , but Kana is my real username. (French people will get the reference with Kanarticho).

If some guild is ready to accept a Genetic supremacist , you can contact me !

#2 Djarev

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:29 PM

Can I catch you with a PokéBall ?
IGN (Main chars): Djarev, Elminstar, ZedraK, Dragson, Torkanator, ~Kiryon~, ¤Torka¤, Rafaël.
(Sellers): Naffliha, Nerelvine, Goswen, Torkanator.
Wanna talk business ? It's here

#3 Cookieraider

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:32 AM

Even better with a Sack De Bravoure! /heh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users