combo fix

43 replies to this topic

#21 Faran

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 06:01 AM

Please Gm, If warlocks are improve , so give to battle bishop some physical AOE skills ( not random from equips ) , they are weak too and the only choice to level/mvp is to be the qpet for others :p

#22 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:17 AM

View PostFaran, on 01 September 2018 - 06:01 AM, said:

Please Gm, If warlocks are improve , so give to battle bishop some physical AOE skills ( not random from equips ) , they are weak too and the only choice to level/mvp is to be the qpet for others :p

My dear friend. I understand that you do not want strong opponents. Warlock is NOT a supportive character, but a fundamental DD. With lots of skills but without proper strength till now.

One big mistake was that when woe members have had deep influence on the other part of the game. They killed the ghostring card and introduced new "no property" property.
The second is the MVP hunting rules against the kill stealing rule. Moreover the konvex mirror.
And, as I see, the disarmed WL is the next victim.

Why dont you ask that programmers should make limited WL skills IN WOE if you are desperately afraid of WL (but it would be incorrect)? You want to kill the whole character instead.

#23 Wink

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 09:27 AM

The World WoE Association says no!

#24 Faran

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 10:28 AM

View PostAvenger2, on 01 September 2018 - 07:17 AM, said:

My dear friend. I understand that you do not want strong opponents. Warlock is NOT a supportive character, but a fundamental DD. With lots of skills but without proper strength till now.

One big mistake was that when woe members have had deep influence on the other part of the game. They killed the ghostring card and introduced new "no property" property.
The second is the MVP hunting rules against the kill stealing rule. Moreover the konvex mirror.
And, as I see, the disarmed WL is the next victim.

Why dont you ask that programmers should make limited WL skills IN WOE if you are desperately afraid of WL (but it would be incorrect)? You want to kill the whole character instead.
My dear friend too

Where i spoke about WOE ? Tell me where and the words please...

I spoke about a fun build of bishop, they put mace mastery on skills of priest and don't put any physical skills. Why ??? So i want that battle priest/bishop have a Huge improvement of their battle power.

#25 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:49 AM

To Faran: most of the opponents have WOE arguments. I have seen battle priests... they have other skills to improve the character. WL has no good melée possibilities (STR, LUK are near zero) so I can not follow your advice.

To Wink. hunt a GTB card and all your WL problems will be solved. They say there is TOO many GTB cards are in the game...

The situation is simple: WL is non-playable on the highest levels with this skill support. WOE does not need (for me), MVP hunt is impossible, hunt for high level monsters is impossible (lower level monsters are under level penalty). 1-10% power of others is not enough. AND never can be reached on any way.
And at the end: Intensification lasts until 3 minutes... but just in the definition. It is just 1 minute in the game, enough for nothing.

#26 Wink

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 12:28 PM

View PostAvenger2, on 01 September 2018 - 11:49 AM, said:

And at the end: Intensification lasts until 3 minutes... but just in the definition. It is just 1 minute in the game, enough for nothing.

you should check your sources. It was always lasts 1 min and have 3 min CD.
it seem you misunderstand every description....

And its nice that you dont like WoE but WoE is also a aspect of the game and therefore your "ideas" are a joke. Its a difference if you can use a gtb or have to use a gtb.

btw Warlock can kill mvps really well. Far ago we killed many mvp only with SG. So it works. He is only not good for competition with real mvp Builds.

#27 Faran

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 01:32 PM

View PostAvenger2, on 01 September 2018 - 11:49 AM, said:

To Faran: most of the opponents have WOE arguments. I have seen battle priests... they have other skills to improve the character. WL has no good melée possibilities (STR, LUK are near zero) so I can not follow your advice.

I'm not having woe character because i don't like woe and pvp.

So the skills for battle bishop ( melee not magic so low int ) are : clementia ( +16 dex , int & str ) / cantocandidus ( +16 agi ) / duple light ( only for normal attack ) / expiatio ( 25% def pierce ) / Gloria ( +30 luk ) / Impositio manus ( +25 atk ) / aspersio ( holy property for weapon ) / mace mastery ( +30atk for mace weapon ) / eucharistica ( 10% atk againts demon and shadow monsters ) / odin's power ( with the bible of promise equipment ) / demon bane ( +30 atk against demon and undead monsters ) >>>> Where are the skills that made Bishop stronger than WL ?? Battle bishop ( melee type ) are only hit one monster by one.And BIshop can't use awakening and berserk potions ( so aspd is weak ) so to kill fast need enormous agi stats.

And the magic one... Did they hit higher than WL ? You know the answer > it's NO or if by miracle they are better, they are well geared than you ;)

So dear GM, give to duple light the baphomet card effect for example. If you can't do this, tell to our dear Avenger2 to give you lessons of how you can do this. He know the game better than you /heh

#28 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 03:19 PM

Grrr... my answer is deleted accidentally.
So briefly:

To Wink. "you should check your sources. It was always lasts 1 min and have 3 min CD."
My source is THE GAME skill info table.

To Faran: I do not understand,. what do you want, except from bombing me troll like comments.

Please do not provoke me, it is totally unnecessary. Maintainers-programmers will decide in case of my asking.

#29 Faran

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 04:58 PM

Me trolling ? /...

You want improve for your class, i want improvements for my class too,
So i try. On a misunderstanding the gm can made a miracle for me /heh

#30 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:22 PM

View PostFaran, on 01 September 2018 - 04:58 PM, said:

Me trolling ? /...

You want improve for your class, i want improvements for my class too,
So i try. On a misunderstanding the gm can made a miracle for me /heh

My friend. If you want to reach something, you can choose:
- push down everybody's opinion and hope that your will be better
- argue for your intention with positive facts about your aim

I recommend the second version.

#31 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 10:07 AM

View PostGM Atreju, on 30 August 2018 - 06:27 PM, said:

server source is not free and we are not allowed to change skills like we like to do it!
Server Source is Korean stuff and for us is it striktly forbiden to change anything we are no P Server or something like that!

Dear GM_Atreju I made a great debate with GM_Serish in one similar theme a year ago. These WL skills are totally different from Gravity's original version.
I would be very sad if you wont accept my arguments, I built this only one char more than 2 years .. and it became totally useless now... /sob

#32 Ranma ½

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 12:26 PM

These skills are? And what is wrong in your opinion?

Posted Image

#33 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 07:31 AM

View PostRanma ½, on 02 September 2018 - 12:26 PM, said:

These skills are? And what is wrong in your opinion?

Skills: SE and Intensification. I did not check all skills.Do you want the definition?
I don't know what is wrong in my opinion...
I could kill Amon Ra once in 3 days only if no opponents there. If anyone opponent appeared, all of them terribly defeat me. They killed in 3-15 seconds, it lasted approx. 5 mins for me.
The fact: there are no competitive warlock skills, that's all. Neither SE nor CR.

#34 Ranma ½

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 11:41 AM

Amon Ra got more than 100 MDEF, that gives him around 50% less damage from Magic. To do good Damage you should think about Vesper Cards, with them you can Ignore up to 60% of the MDEF.

Amon Ra would have around 50 MDEF left and that's only 30% less damage.

You can also combine other things like KVM Weapon to ignore more MDEF.

Like I wrote before, you can't compare with other MVP hunters if you don't have gear like them.

Some Genetics can do only around 60k Cart Cannon, other with insane gear can do more than 400k each.

But I agree some fix delays of 5 - 7 seconds are a bit high. But I tested yesterday in NCT the damage of my old WL and with Release and normal Cast combos they die in 5-10Sec with 160k+ HP and no element.

Because I do not often play my WL (Mostly only at Bossnia) I don't own special Temporal Dex Boots. Could be nice to prepare faster Reading Spellbook. Sure its a lot of switching but that's how I startet to play my mage around 15years ago.

Most of the people just want lazy playing with their chars, just one gear and one skill they can spam.

Posted Image

#35 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 06:25 PM

My dear friend.

1. I will never get Vesper card or other because I have no enough power.
2. Amon Ra is the best test. Everybody attacks him, no active defense and mobility. Everybody uses the best equip and skills.
3. My equipment is the best reachable in the game (I think, I wrote it) but just average +9. I can not reach any powerful WL equips or cards because unfortunately they missing from the game (but exist).
4. EVERYBODY (I mean fighters) has much more power than mine, however the level difference is +20 - +40 for me. My accumulated power is under 10% of others as I estimated from the killing time. I have seen they levelup over 10 in one week.
5. If everybody is against me (according to his/her game interest), that leads for non objective opinion.

As I see, my char is almost on "the top of the ladder" (it was very hard to reach this level without premium). I have minimal remained levelup (stat points), without any significant evolving possibility.
And as I see it, it is totally unnecessary to do anything because I can never get their results.
Any other warlocks have same problems, as I see. That's a pity they are not interested in the topic... build up an another character instead.

I asked the maintainers-programmers to think about my arguments. I hope they will give an answer, does not matter, if it will be good or bad.
My proposed changes would give huge benefit for everybody (including the owners): a balanced, usable WL.

#36 Volvox

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 07:58 PM

*sigh*

These guy is a troll, coming up with the same topic, over and over again and trying to engage people in useless conversation. Hes done this several times within the last year. Just ignore him.

For everyone having real issues with certain ingame mechanics like weak classes, etc this is where you should bring your problems to:

https://www.gungho.co.jp/en/contact/
http://m.gravity.co....y/contactUs.asp

#37 Ranma ½

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 01:19 AM

You could focus on such cards and maybe buy them? I know some who bought a Vesper Card out of a shop for 1b . . . .
I also have to tell you, you could improve your WL gear a lot. And I don't talk about the refine level.

Sure a WL needs Bragi for many Skills to Spam fast, but if I remember Pre Renewal it was way harder to do so . . .

It seems I got another view of Warlock when I play it, it's not often but I still like my WL to play.
Hunting MVP's I don't use it, because I spend years in increasing my Equip for the Ranger and other Classes so they're a lot stronger.
The most of this gear is for Physical Damage, the Warlock got only some few items over the years but could never compare to the physical damage equip I have.

I want to explain you some stuff about the game but I think you don't want to know about the mechanics and just blame the game for it.
Also GM_Atreju made a statement about changing skills on their own . . . to be able to do and allowed to do is not the same . . .

My Warlock impression

*I know I forgot to use "Recognized Spell" to keep the damage on max, also to chain some spells after "Mystical Amplification" I forgot to do*

Posted Image

#38 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 08:36 PM

Dear Ranma,

I would need MVP cards, but not the Vesper card; not now. Just Pharaoh, Mistress and so on. But I have no enough zeny to buy now, as I think. So I have to hunt them, to evolve the character.

I have only one character so I can not produce bragi support for me. But I obviously see, when someone uses that. I am not playing here more than 10 years

If you (and some other players) admit and accept that another characters are much more stronger than me, why are you bullying ME? Because I want to play in equal circumstances? I don't want better equips, buffs, stuffs or triple EXP...

If GM_Atreju want to discuss about my opinion, I will discuss with them. Does not matter who will fix/improve the code. If the maintainer, no problem. If the Gravity, they should force them to fix/improve it. It is not a huge task, concerning to my opinion. And does not hurt anybody.

I use all WL buffing spells, including RS an MA (Recognized Spell and Mystical Amplification), every time if the situation let me to do. I play only with this character more than 2 years.

--------------------------------------------

Dear Volvox, I like you too. Who are you anyway? A maintainer/programmer? If not, you can not help me. Moreover you are not quite polite, I think. I am not a contractor, I have no influence to the Gravity.

#39 Wink

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:09 AM

The Gravitiy Maintainer/programmer says 아니

(there is no bullying you)

#40 Avenger2

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 02:38 PM

Under these circumstances can not be played.
Each competitor is much stronger than me, even at a much lower level.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users