RAGNARÖK ONLINE Site officiel : www.ragnarokeurope.com

Banned (by GM_06) for using Level 6 Bow Mercenary with Custom AI (AZZY AI)

31 replies to this topic

#21 Rincewine

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 07:46 PM

I just test with my genetic+dieter.

If you sit near a person (1 case left of him), you will add this person on the friendlist file : A_Friends.lua

So without your knowledge your homunculus will KS for this person ?

#22 Nightroad

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:02 PM

View PostBanned for Bow Mercenary, on 25 October 2018 - 07:05 PM, said:

there are several players who use makro for autopot, spam with their dragonbreath, use autoaim bot, WPE to do Castle defense, flaming each other hard, stealing stuff from other Players, autofeed...

From my point of view you're trying to defend yourself by insulting other players. It's like saying to policeman "My am I being ticketed? Look that guy went faster!". This thread is about you being punished.

as a Player who wants to fight against all this stuff, it is freaking hard to get the gms to do something about it.... i am attacking the highest GM in this game now and try to show up what he does wrong and try to change something that happens on this server, because i love this game … all of a sudden they try now to fix dragonbreath FINALLY … i reported several times a dragonbreath Spammer, but when you Point your finger on an GM, finally they try to fix something…. Maybe it is an coincidence but i am not willing to belive that so I will continue.

it was like the time when mimimi and fockers did their Protests.... finally something changed on the Server, and i'm willing to fight for that and i even contacted my law ensurence Company and i explained them what happened and they say i am Right and i just have to sent them the files and they will go against this Company or this GM. I just wait for their answer now Maybe they will finally give me the email of their boss… if not i am going for my first lawsuit :/

I wish you very good results because I also do not like any code viloations. But still you need prove that you do everything perfectly and not being a hypocrite.

just think About what they promised us?
How Long are we waiting for the Rebellion update?
For a fix for this damn cheaters, and they get more and more, because People are frustrated to fight against the cheaters - Just check out the Asgard Castle defense in Bergel! 6 Loki Characters obviously played by WPE and all 6 are just spamming Song of Despair on the same cell with instand cast so you dont even see them spamming. And our GMs have no clue whats Happening there, if i just set one of them inside they would think, everything is fine there…. and i think they have no clue how to figure out if someone is cheating, and i am not even mad about Asgard to use this cheating method, because it is their only chance to fight against other cheaters….. so well done Asgard well done… you did the best cheating defense so far...

Code of conduct or regulations and update declaration of the updates are two different things. Why are you mixing them here? Do you want to try an insult Whybe of not giving updates because of banning cheating players? I don't think it works that way. I think one departament is working on updates and other one is working on banning players agains regulations. I understand you frustration but you need to understand other side of view. And then it's easier for you to understand how can you prove someone is wrong here. Or maybe you can improve yourself and be a better player. Either way you devlop and thats a good thing.

#23 Wizzzzard

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationBavaria

Posted 25 October 2018 - 10:03 PM

You guys seem to miss a very very very important point.[...]
So let's disambiguate that...

View PostBanned for Bow Mercenary, on 24 October 2018 - 03:43 PM, said:

[...]
I had it on tape but then [I received a ban] and everyone knows, when you get kicked or time-out your [recording] is getting canceled, so i can’t proof that [unfortunately].
[...]
So you had a GM standing right next to you that confirmed you're kill stealing.

[...]
I admit [I] was using AZZY AI, which is basically [a custom] AI, which is no 3rd [party] [program], it is an AI which you can activate or deactivate intentionally [in game] while typing /HOAI or /MERAI. (which is no custom [command], it is an legit game command).[...]
That is a wrong statement! "[...] a third-party software component is a reusable software component developed to be either freely distributed or sold by an entity other than the original vendor of the development platform" (Third-party software component Wikipedia)
WhyBe-Online neither coded nor distributed the AzzyAI (nor did Gravity Korea). However Gravity did program the possibility to change your AI using 3rd party code (like Dr. Azzy's, Miranda's and others) and the server publishers placed additional rules to the use of (custom) AIs.

[...]
So lets summarize what [happened]:
· I was the victim of [offensive] language
· I was killed intentionally from those [players] with Dead Branches
[...]
And if these Players [don't receive a ban as well, I] might add another law to the list.
Did you report them, did you make any screenshots to prove those claims?
How/Why should a GM punish players without any evidence or player reports?
Don't get me wrong I'm not defending these players! If they did what you claim they should get punished according to the server rules, but just as you claim that you didn't do anything wrong they would complain if they get banned without proof.

there are several players who use [macro] for [auto pot], spam with their [dragon breath], use [auto aim] bot, WPE to do [castle] defense, flaming each other hard, stealing stuff from other [players], [auto feed]...
Again as I wrote above I don't want to defend cheaters. If you have solid proof that a player or a guild uses these tools by all means send everything to the GMs! However I'm pretty certain that you don't have solid proof, neither do the GMs. It is pretty much impossible to proof, unless the cheater screws up and uploads their WoE video to YouTube and you can see that they run cheat programs. (already happened) Most of the times though their hands are tied and the cheater gets away with it.

[...]
as a [player] who wants to fight against all this stuff, it is freaking hard to get the [GMs] to do something about it.... [I] am attacking the highest GM in this game now and try to show up what he does wrong and try to change something that happens on this server, because [I] love this game … all of a sudden they try now to fix [dragon breath] FINALLY … [I] reported several times a [dragon breath spammer], but when you [point] your finger on [a] GM, finally they try to fix something…. Maybe it is an coincidence but i am not willing to [believe] that so I will continue.
[...]
To me you sound more like someone blinded/"drunk" by rage because you think you didn't do anything when you did... Take a chill pill and enjoy the awesome autumn weather for the next few days and get over it. The dragon breath fix was just a matter of time as we usually get the fixes that iRO received. I was very annoyed about the dragon breath spammers, too. It was right at the time when there were only a few that did it and no one knew how they did it. Naturally everyone (me included) thought they cheated. Till I sat down with a friend and tried out different builds for hours and we figured it out. The spamming is doable without the need of external tools/programs/cheats. That doesn't mean that no one is using cheats to spam DB, but it just means that it is nearly impossible to proof if someone does...

[...]
it was like the time when mimimi and fockers did their [protests].... finally something changed on the [server], and [I'm] willing to fight for that and [I] even contacted my law [assurance] [company] and [I] explained them what happened and they say [I] am [right] and [I] just have to sent them the files and they will go against this [company] or this GM. I just wait for their answer now[.] Maybe they will finally give me the email of their boss… if not i am going for my first lawsuit :/
[...]
Well of course they said that you are in the right when you "explained" them in your 10 minute call (or longer, or by mail?) the way you wrote it your posts... I'm pretty sure that company has no idea of how this game actually works and the amount of misinformation you pass on to them doesn't help them either. When they actually take a closer look at the facts I'm sure they'll change their statement.

[...]
[Just] think [about] what they promised us?
How [long] are we waiting for the Rebellion update?
[...]
I'm absolutely tired of players like you spreading [term for digested and excreted food of ruminants] about the update PLAN. They never promised us anything and thanks to many [term for excreting digested food] on them for being once nice and actually telling us what they planned for the server. They will never do that again! Thank you very much for that...
Tell me where did they use the word "promise" or a word with a similar meaning...

[...]
For a fix for this damn cheaters, and they get more and more, because [people] are frustrated to fight against the cheaters - Just check out the Asgard [castle] defense in Bergel! 6 Loki [characters] obviously played by WPE and all 6 are just spamming Song of Despair on the same cell with [instant] cast so you [don't] even see them spamming. And our GMs have no clue whats [happening] there, if [I] just set one of them inside they would think, everything is fine there…. and i think they have no clue how to figure out if someone is cheating, and i am not even mad about Asgard to use this cheating method, because it is their only chance to fight against other cheaters….. so well done Asgard well done… you did the best cheating defense so far...
Don't you think if they could actually fix it they would've done so by now? Some skills like song of despair will eventually get a fix/nerv (after rooted by the spell you will be immune to it for a short period)
They can't WhyBe-Online is not the developer, they can change only so much as Korea intended publishers to be able to change. For everything else they need Korea to apply changes and if Korea says "We'll work on it" then all they can do is to wait...

#24 Sureface

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 04:55 PM

I tested by my own now, if he recorded, like he said in the first post, he actualy would have the replay to proof and to show. you can be kicked, dced or something else and the replay isn't deleted. it's saved until the kick/dc or something else.
and the fact that he is just making a new account to post this shit instead of using his real one, says all!

#25 Zantetsuken

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Locationdans une galaxie lointaine

Posted 31 October 2018 - 05:51 PM

View PostWizzzzard, on 25 October 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

I'm absolutely tired of players like you spreading [term for digested and excreted food of ruminants] about the update PLAN. They never promised us anything and thanks to many [term for excreting digested food] on them for being once nice and actually telling us what they planned for the server. They will never do that again! Thank you very much for that...
Tell me where did they use the word "promise" or a word with a similar meaning...

I understand your point of view, the only thing they promised was content /ho but you must admit that an update cut in 3 parts added in 2 years it's just a joke ahah /heh

7 instances in ragnarok per extension of world of warcraft /heh
"Well, maybe there's fundamental truths out there. Of course, that might also be a lie..."

#26 Volvox

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 04:00 AM

View PostZantetsuken, on 31 October 2018 - 05:51 PM, said:

I understand your point of view, the only thing they promised was content /ho but you must admit that an update cut in 3 parts added in 2 years it's just a joke ahah /heh

7 instances in ragnarok per extension of world of warcraft /heh

Sure, but thats a different matter. The point is, that well never ever going to get another update plan, because, altough it was written several times, that the plan isnt more than a raw estimate, people were already complaining at the very first occassion about a possible delay.

Anyhow, nowadays people always think theyd deserve anything.

#27 Songooo

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:54 PM

Hh this is still alive :?D

I talked with other side, they reported you for vulgar messages, so that's why you got banned.

I was not here so this is only interpretation : from i had heard you had all spots taken with your other chars and came to spot where they were sooner causing troubles and then ended in chat. Yesterday I got another troublemaker disturbing our guild Branch party who was mentioning this ant eggs and followed us on other maps on Ragnarok. Then he tried defending himself that its skill quest location and its against rules to open branches here (Btw had no idea, but luckily thnx to running from him we did not open single BB on that spot),

its all funny because last year The same guild (see how nice I am not even mentioning their name) came on spot to make us leave, with reasoning. "We take this spot because we can kill mvp in 5s!" (since we kill them in 6s it doesnt count xd), and then they happily killed mvps on that spot.

Hey, but, hate solve nothing, so I tried to make mates to not respond to that behavior at all. In the end you really saved us from troubles from opening Branches on spot where rules have forbiden (right room of thief guild), So am even thankfull.

Tnx and nice game :P
Life is but a dream.

#28 Roadhog

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:41 AM

What do you expect, you probalby made one of the little kiddos angry that spend 30000€ on this game every month, of course the GM will insta ban you for nothing.
AzzyAI is not illegal, all it does is configure the MerAi file which you are supposed and allowed to edit yourself in order to make the mercenary work better.

The default Ragnarok merAI is even set to kill steal which is ridiculous.

But whatever, the little kiddos that spend all their parents pocket money dictate this server so there is no chance for you.

Ragnarok died ever since iRO banned all of Europe, it's very sad but there is nothing that can be done about it.

#29 Roadhog

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:43 AM

View PostWizzzzard, on 25 October 2018 - 02:59 PM, said:

Well one of the problems with the "don't kill steal" option of the AzzyAI is that it works by detecting if the monster is attacking someone else. If the monster is not attacking or is just following a player (mobbing) the anti kill steal detection doesn't work. For the later (mobbing) the AzzyAI still got the option not to attack moving monsters which doesn't apply here either as the eggs don't move.

If it is set to not kill steal this is what the mercenary does:

Check if someone attacked the monster first, if not -> Attack
Check if monster is attacking someone else, if not -> Attack
If monster attacks you -> Attack regardless.

The Mercenary will never kill steal, it might happen that he attacks at the same time as another player but then will instantly stop to do so.

#30 Escalate

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 09:58 AM

not sure but what is with skills like provoke
or just aggro mobs?
when someone is lurring/mobbing them they just follow till they are in range for attack. but when they dont reach the range to attack your ai thinks he can kill them. but this is still ks
Posted Image

#31 Fuzzy.

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1182 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 December 2018 - 10:26 AM

View PostRoadhog, on 01 December 2018 - 08:43 AM, said:

If it is set to not kill steal this is what the mercenary does:

Check if someone attacked the monster first, if not -> Attack
Check if monster is attacking someone else, if not -> Attack
If monster attacks you -> Attack regardless.

The Mercenary will never kill steal, it might happen that he attacks at the same time as another player but then will instantly stop to do so.
What can happen is with skills like arrow shower, Magnum Break, Bowling Bash or Brandish spear is that there is an idleing zenorc next to another player that is also surrounded by a few orc skeletons that attack him.
The mercenary will detect a mobsize > x around the zenorc and use his AOE skill, also killing all the mobs around the other character. (or other ant eggs in ant hell)

BUT in this case i checked Bow mercenary lv 6 has no AOE skills (according to irowiki).
As Roadhog said:
"The Mercenary will never kill steal, it might happen that he attacks at the same time as another player but then will instantly stop to do so."
Is probably the only thing that could've happened in this case, if killstealing is the official reasoning.

View PostEscalate, on 01 December 2018 - 09:58 AM, said:

when someone is lurring/mobbing them they just follow till they are in range for attack. but when they dont reach the range to attack your ai thinks he can kill them. but this is still ks
There would be an option in AzzyAI to only attack non-moving mobs.
But
a) it's usually ridiculous to try mobbing around typical homunculous/mercenary places.
and b) it's more ridiculous to then get so mad about it to demand a ban.
Only time i think i ban would be resonable if someone is intentionally killstealing you repeatedly without you having given them any good reason to do so, for example by deliberately killstealing them before.
Posted Image (The original since 2005)
175: Genetic (Amistr-Sera) | 2x GX | Sura | RK // >150: RG | Ranger | Sorcerer // 99: Gunslinger :<
B>Event Angeling Coins 8m ea
Spoiler

My latest compiled bits:
Posted ImageAndroid: bit.ly/2usrfJk | iOS: apple.co/2OtbAlZ

#32 CPasGratuit!

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 12:50 PM

It's actually super easy to check if someone is kill stealing you at ant hell on andre egg.
Just give first attack on an andre egg without killing it and wait to see if the mercenary/homunculus steal kill it.
Unless it's badly configured (on purpose or not as precised above), it won't kill steal.
If it does, you're absolutely right to report ! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users