132 replies to this topic

#121 Teatime

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:20 PM

View PostRO_GM06, on 10 January 2019 - 10:59 AM, said:

I have tested on several WoE 1 maps and the Backslide can make you escape instantly a Loki, and most of the time in the opposite way of the Warp you came through.

I actually didn't know that. Never seen someone doing this. But even if someone abuses this, defences won't fall just because he escapes out of the Emproom. It's much more problematic if the Chaser can pass the Loki without being seen and use Crazy Vines. Whole defences can fall to a singe Feint Bomb abuse but not to a Backslide abuse.

View PostWink, on 10 January 2019 - 12:06 AM, said:

I would also not activade Backslide in WoE for the lose of Feintbomb. You cant compare these skills and Backslide would bring other problems with it.

You might be right but we are here to discuss these problems, aren't we?^^
Maybe enabling Backslide is not the right way but we won't know it unless we test it for 1-2 weeks

#122 Wink

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:51 PM

For the possible modifications:
  • I can technically change Cast Time / Skill Delay (skill only) / Global Delay (all skills)
  • I can block the use of a skill on certains maps but not change how it works on these maps
  • I can't change the effect of the skill itself since it's hard coded in the game. Any modification/fix on this requires Gravity intervention (Shield Spell bug for example)
Ah ok. Too bad, that killed my idea.

#123 Wink

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:58 PM

View PostTeatime, on 10 January 2019 - 12:20 PM, said:

You might be right but we are here to discuss these problems, aren't we?^^
Maybe enabling Backslide is not the right way but we won't know it unless we test it for 1-2 weeks

Yeah, but some problems can also seen without test it.
for example my biggest problem with Backslide is, it have no real animation. So if you use it through the warp, the chaser would "pop out" behind the loki and noone see why (Hide or Backslide abuse).
And the Delay is also a problem, would you give Backslide a Delay to nerf it in WoE you also kill it for pve. And Backslide without Delay is way op for WoE.

So i see enough problems without testing it.

#124 Chayze

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:26 PM

You probably didn't understand what i meant. It's not the same issue as Feint Bomb but there is still one. Any "not targeting" skill can be used while crossing a Warp making it launched on the other side whether there is a Loki or not (It's considered as skill abuse and can be punished with a perma ban). So no, it's not working like Snap (maybe Front Slide I haven't tested it)
I have tested on several WoE 1 maps and the Backslide can make you escape instantly a Loki, and most of the time in the opposite way of the Warp you came through.
So this is not a problem? *Facepalm*
Sharing this kind of information is crucial for making all the cry babies stop asking for the activation of certain skills. Well at least most of them *looks at Teatime* /heh

#125 Lyrala

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:31 PM

Dear Rune Knights, have fun breaking your fingers while chaining between Water db and Fire db with a 0.31 sec cast time. (Oh and have fun getting your cast time to exactly around 0.3 seconds... lel)

#126 Chayze

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:02 PM

View PostLyrala, on 10 January 2019 - 03:31 PM, said:

Dear Rune Knights, have fun breaking your fingers while chaining between Water db and Fire db with a 0.31 sec cast time. (Oh and have fun getting your cast time to exactly around 0.3 seconds... lel)
My feeling tells me most Rune Knights don't need fast fingers for their perfect WoE skill chains at all. There have been more than enough videos around proving that.
The second part will be their main task now :thinking:

#127 Ridly

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:33 PM

yeah DB is still useless as it still has this fRo exclusive forced animation bullshit just like cart cannon

#128 Escalate

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:38 PM

i smell some mad kids here /heh
Posted Image

#129 Adorable

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationNitro - Leader

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:45 PM

I dont see any reason for enabling Backslide during WoE. Good Chasers are still strong and would be way too OP with the mobility Backslide provides.

#130 fhE790rP

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:30 PM

For the possible modifications
  • I can't change the effect of the skill itself since it's hard coded in the game. Any modification/fix on this requires Gravity intervention (Shield Spell bug for example)

Well, I want to be constructive and positive but saying that it requires Korean intervention is frequently your unique answer.... and it's been one year now it's bugged..

#131 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:44 PM

i reported the shield spell bug on "2018-08-13 13:16 and im pretty sure it was fine 1 or 2 months before that, but same goes for Miracle. But the funnier thing is, the Support team told me it is a known bug, but when i confronted GM06 he said he had to test it first, and that was 1 or 2 weeks ago.. its rly funny how the GM/Support team works together, THEY DONT, or someone is lying idk.. its frustrating. Things dont work, u report them, if u have that done, inform the ppl, if nothing changes, report it again (thats what we do) and then after some redundant reports, you see some progress.

I mean this is one step into the right direction, communicating with us, but you also have to think about the long term situation. Ppl maybe forget Miracle, but if more and more issues occure without a fix, the story looks different.
Posted Image

#132 Teatime

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:55 PM

Alright, no Backslide then. I shouldn't even care that much as I'm neither a Chaser nor a GX player... *facepalm* /spit

View PostLyrala, on 10 January 2019 - 03:31 PM, said:

Someone should be allowed to test it with a makro and make a video of it without getting banned

#133 Kneipi

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:42 AM

if backslide is OP so, Dark illusion allows for gx :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users