132 replies to this topic

#21 Festivus

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 October 2018 - 09:51 PM

If you enable a global delay on DB you should also do one for HellGate - Hellplant - Notes - Snap - Masquerade - Soul Expansion uvm.

I saw RK's who can perform an DB-Spam without any ChainBreak for more then 10 secs and that cant be "human" in my view. Sometimes you got the perfect timing, but not over and over again for more then 10 secs.
I also got some records from thoes "godmode" Rks.

About Hellplant - I got a replay from one of your guildmates in the past about this topic. After that I did some tests on it. It didnt took so long to understand how it works and yes you are really able to perform one spam with hellplant.

Feint Bomb: I said it once - This skill is just broken. Renewal changed the game in way to many points.

And the people didnt left the server because of one DB-Spam RK - they left the server because the GMs don't give a s... about the game and also did a bad support in gerneral. The only reason why they start think about this is cash - and to be honest the game is only a cash cow for whybe/gravity

#22 Artorias

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 10:56 PM

View PostFestivus, on 27 October 2018 - 09:51 PM, said:

If you enable a global delay on DB you should also do one for HellGate - Hellplant - Notes - Snap - Masquerade - Soul Expansion uvm.

There is already a "global delay" on Dragon Breath, Hellgate, ...

Please make sure you understand all those terms before you start arguing:

- variable casttime
- fixed casttime
- castdelay (="global delay")
- cooldown
- animation delay

#23 Shoushiken

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 28 October 2018 - 11:39 AM

Disabling Feint Bomb completely because some individuals abused it through a warp in loading screen can't be a valid solution here. If so, you'd have to disable all non-targeted skills like Earth Drive, Stasis, SD, etc. and also other movement related abilities like Snap to make it somewhat fair.
I support Ranma's idea if it is technically possible to disable a skill close to a warp.
If it's not, but the GM hide part can be taken out and the rest left as it is, that would prevent people from stealthily abusing it through a warp - and at least make it more obvious.
Again, disabling that skill completely isn't a feasible solution.
Posted Image<- thank you, Nevina <3

#24 Festivus

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 October 2018 - 12:16 PM

View PostArtorias, on 27 October 2018 - 10:56 PM, said:

There is already a "global delay" on Dragon Breath, Hellgate, ...

Please make sure you understand all those terms before you start arguing:

- variable casttime
- fixed casttime
- castdelay (="global delay")
- cooldown
- animation delay

Oh mister, would like to start one discussion with you but its pointless at this point - also It would be waste of time.

Just for you:
  • variable cast time (can be reduced)
  • fixed cast time (can be reduced up to 70%)
  • skill cool down (can not be reduced, except: warlocks)
  • after cast delay (can be reduced)
  • aspd delay (skills can be spammed based on your aspd)
  • skill specific animation delay
Maybe this will help you too: https://www.youtube....h?v=5qdTbw0_w54

If you want to call it like that then "increase" the *Skill cool down* of all skills by 0.5 secs. So there will be no more spam possible. Or just disable the Temp Boots, Kiel, Tao and Beelze Cards + all kind of Spell or Skill delay enchants during Siege.

You also should implement one delay on using pots - because some guys are using autopot. (What kind of argument...)
Starting to think about changes on a dead server is so ridiculous.

#25 Ludo_no_baka

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:49 AM

I'm agree for a cooldown of 0.2s for this skills : Dragon Breath, hell plant, soul expension, masquerade (all types and 0.5s cooldown), frost joke, despair song.
Maybe ban the feint bomb is hard, but i think it's the best for the moment with the warp bug abuse. Maybe cloak effect on the skill will helps, i don't know.
Adding a cooldown of 0.1sec on pots will be a solution for the autopot problem.

#26 Taka

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 09:47 AM

View PostLudo_no_baka, on 29 October 2018 - 08:49 AM, said:

I'm agree for a cooldown of 0.2s for this skills : Dragon Breath, hell plant, soul expension, masquerade (all types and 0.5s cooldown), frost joke, despair song.
Maybe ban the feint bomb is hard, but i think it's the best for the moment with the warp bug abuse. Maybe cloak effect on the skill will helps, i don't know.
Adding a cooldown of 0.1sec on pots will be a solution for the autopot problem.
- Also add 0.2 sec delay on each move or 1sec/step ~! It's gone be great fun guys~! Or make Ragnarok a turn-based game. You want to destroy a game - things that making ragnarok a ragnarok - that's not a sollution. If skill is bugged/or some1 is using 3rd party programs - BAN someone for that or disable the skill until it's FIXED. SIMPLE as that.

#27 Artorias

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 03:00 PM

@Festivus: you still don`t understand.

View PostFestivus, on 27 October 2018 - 09:51 PM, said:

If you enable a global delay on DB

View PostFestivus, on 28 October 2018 - 12:16 PM, said:

If you want to call it like that then "increase" the *Skill cool down* of all skills by 0.5 secs.

Why do you want to add a cooldown on all spells. Do you want to nerf Ignition Break aswell? Why not just add a single cooldown on Dragon Breath instead a "global cooldown" or increase the "cooldown of all skills"?

#28 Festivus

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 October 2018 - 04:24 PM

Why you want to "nerf" a single skill because some people use 3rd party tools or sprite hacks? Its just nonsense in general.

If you do this you should also "nerf" the amount of portions you can use/take per second - because there are autopot users around.

And one more time, the skill issnt the problem - the player behind is it.

#29 Artorias

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 05:44 PM

View PostGM Jolinar, on 06 April 2018 - 08:10 PM, said:

And about makros: you can also start an endless discussion about if it's cheating or not. Makros is something to automatise something that you can also do by hand. I think there is a possibility that people who are good with their keyboard and mouse can be very fast in something.

#30 Gladius

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 11:03 AM

Il est quand même bizzare à chaque fois que pour les mêmes bugs abuses, d'autres soient ban comme pour le feint bomb et que nitro passe toujours à travers!
Tout le monde se demande s'ils n'ont pas un soutien bienveillant de la part d'un GM et si tous les messages et les vidéos rapportés sont vérifiés de manière intègre et impartial.
Nous avons été victime chez Asgard sur bergel de multiples bug abuses de la part de nitro lors des dernières woe et l'on a à ce jour aucune réponse des GM malgré les vidéos édifiantes envoyées.
Nitro poussant l'audace et la provocation en faisant ses bug abuses avec une guilde nommée "cheaters" sans que cela puisse faire réagir le moindre GM!
Ils ne se cachent même plus tellement ils ont un sentiment d'impunité sur ce serveur, ce qui est quand même grave en terme de gestion de la part des responsables du jeu, il ne faudra plus s'étonner si le nombre de joueurs en woe ne cessent de diminuer et si au cours des dernières années des guildes comme elegy, elements, RNR, invictus, arigato sont parties car elles en avaient marre de toutes ses tricheries impunies.
Aujourd'hui, beaucoup de joueurs dénoncent ses tricheries et c'est devenu le sujet principal de discussions sur le forum officiel, en espérant que les GM en tiendront compte ainsi que des propositions sérieuses faites par les joueurs pour réduire ou supprimer toutes ses tricheries.
Si les GM veulent faire évoluer le jeu dans le bon sens, il faut qu'ils prennent de suite leurs responsabilités, déjà commencer par surveiller les woe, sanctionner les tricheurs et prendre des mesures immédiates sur certains bugs pour donner un équilibre aux woe et donner envie à certains joueurs de revenir.
Dépéchez vous avant qu'il ne soit trop tard!
¤Asgards¤ guilde française pve/woe recrute ! http://www.asgardguild.eu

#31 SuarezTheGreat

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 11:42 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 Artorias

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 12:40 PM

Well, nerfing Hellgate is another story. I think everyone can agree that Sura is the most overpowered class in woe. It has high mobility, medium tankyness, high ranged & melee dmg, a recovery spell that gets you out of Frozen/Stone and even one of the strongest crowd control spells: Cursed Circle.

The thing that makes Dragonbreath broken is that it has easily the potential to wipe out complete guilds if the chaining is done right. The Sura you can stop with a mass of players (which is also stupid btw), a Dragonbreather not.

And Feint Bomb is just a very frustrating skill cause of its ridiculously low cooldown. But increasing the cooldown doesn`t prevent abuses...

#33 RO_GM06

Marin

• Game Masters
  • 672 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:42 AM

After this maintenance:

- The Shadow Chaser skill Feint Bomb has been disabled in WoE 1st edition. It can still be used in Woe 2nd edition (Yuno and Rachel)

- A 0.5sec delay has been added to Dragon Breath and Water Dragon Breath. This delay only affects these skills and are not global delay (that prevent to use other skills).

Please send me your feedbacks after testing with this configuration.

#34 Festivus

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 November 2018 - 12:02 PM

This is such a farce. Adding one delay in DB because some guys think they could use marcos or sprite hacks....
May we should start talking about stop driving cars because some guys driving to fast..... This is so random.
You should better start to take some actions against players who are using 3rd party tools instead of putting delays randomly.

RK with one DB Build will be no longer playable during siege. GG for that.

But if you like to add some random delays on classes - so we need delay for Manhole, all kinds of Masquerades, Hellgate, Snap, Soul Expansion, 10 Mins for EC/UC, Front Slide, Back Slide, Hell Plant, Tiger Cannon, Card Cannon, Rolling Cutter and so on.

#35 Lyrala

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 12:23 PM

View PostRO_GM06, on 22 November 2018 - 11:42 AM, said:

After this maintenance:

- The Shadow Chaser skill Feint Bomb has been disabled in WoE 1st edition. It can still be used in Woe 2nd edition (Yuno and Rachel)

- A 0.5sec delay has been added to Dragon Breath and Water Dragon Breath. This delay only affects these skills and are not global delay (that prevent to use other skills).

Make Dragon Breath delay WoE only. No reason to destroy a class in PvM just because of some WoE sprite hackers / macro spammer. My 99 Gunslinger can outdps my RuneKnight now. /hmm

#36 Teatime

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 12:55 PM

0.5 seconds cooldown on both Breathes separately? If I get this right:

Dragon Breath -> Dragon Breath -> Dragon Breath -> Dragon Breath (slow spam)

Water Breath -> Water Breath -> Water Breath ->Water Breath (slow spam)

Dragon Breath -> Water Breath -> Dragon Breath -> Water Breath (faster spam)

can someone confirm?

#37 Lyrala

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 01:15 PM

Thats how it is teatime but sometimes you get motion delayed out of the 2nd breath.

#38 Fuzzy.

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1161 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 November 2018 - 01:23 PM

Hey, then it sucks way more for pvm than for woe.
Since elemental armors are only lvl 1 ele, fire & water would still hit everything.
But for monsters with some lvl 2 elements or higher you couldn't use one of the skills at all. /hmm
Posted Image (The original since 2005)
175: Genetic (Amistr-Sera) | 2x GX | Sura | RK // >150: RG | Ranger | Sorcerer // 99: Gunslinger :<

#39 Ridly

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 02:27 PM

View PostRO_GM06, on 22 November 2018 - 11:42 AM, said:

that part is also not true... you added a delay on ALL skills after using DB, also 0,5s? really? first you add this unique animation delay so it cant be spammed with instant cast (i get the reason why tho, some cheaters used to spam 10~20 DB per sec) but now you've also killed the skill chaining

may i get the 140 soul stones back which apparantly now i wasted for optimizing my stats to chain DB somewhat effectively?

#40 SSJ4_Gogeta / Krilin21

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 02:34 PM

you should change the delay of dragonbreath to woe only, you destroy the high pvm levelpartys and the fun to play the class completely with this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users