lag issues

5 replies to this topic

#1 Lordo

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 03:41 PM

how is possible that me and my friends have allways lag problems, our PJ allways got stuck while mobbing and is insane play like that, any form to fix it? or everybody play like this, because this sucks a lot, i think is the first server i see that

#2 KoriFee

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:14 PM

hitlock ?

#3 Lordo

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:45 AM

No isnt hitlock my PJ just freeze and then teleport few seconds later even with endure i cant really move smothly, this only happend to us?

#4 Taka

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:14 AM

Try Leatrix Latency.

#5 Nightroad

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 02:56 PM

View PostLordo, on 17 November 2018 - 03:41 PM, said:

i think is the first server i see that

What other servers you have in mind? Private servers works differently than official ones and so the hit-lock is kinda different but if you compare it to like iRO or kRO there shouldn't be much difference other than internet connection.

For example I used to play on some private servers and I noticed that when mobbing 20 venatus and got hit by ~two or so it was still possible to go on without endure. On euRO I usually get hit-locked at the same time and most likely stuck in a position bug which is problematic to continue moving. That is not a lag issue but desynchronisation between client and server. It is common in RO but server software differs between private and official servers. Plus privates have @refresh command which helps a lot.

However if you still suspect lags are your problem - check out WinMTR. If you notice many packet losses it might be your internet connection. Keep in mind different servers are located in different data centers and for example you can have perfect ping to xxx.eu, yyy.com but terrible to zzz.co.uk.

#6 Lordo

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 09:41 AM

View PostNightroad, on 19 November 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

What other servers you have in mind? Private servers works differently than official ones and so the hit-lock is kinda different but if you compare it to like iRO or kRO there shouldn't be much difference other than internet connection. For example I used to play on some private servers and I noticed that when mobbing 20 venatus and got hit by ~two or so it was still possible to go on without endure. On euRO I usually get hit-locked at the same time and most likely stuck in a position bug which is problematic to continue moving. That is not a lag issue but desynchronisation between client and server. It is common in RO but server software differs between private and official servers. Plus privates have @refresh command which helps a lot. However if you still suspect lags are your problem - check out WinMTR. If you notice many packet losses it might be your internet connection. Keep in mind different servers are located in different data centers and for example you can have perfect ping to xxx.eu, yyy.com but terrible to zzz.co.uk.

maybe is this position bug.... very very annoying i didnt play pservers, but iro wasn´t this bad

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users