RAGNARÖK ONLINE Site officiel : www.ragnarokeurope.com

What included in VIP-special in-game room with warps?

14 replies to this topic

#1 RollingCutter101

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:15 AM

Hello, can someone tell what are warps included in VIP-special in-game room?
is there maps where can vip players can level fast their character?
or only normal maps like in the game but can warp all in the same room?
thanks in advance

#2 Lyrala

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:17 AM

Only towns.

#3 Escalate

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:34 AM

Over the NPC in the VIP Room you can nearly warp to every Town (Ash Vacuum and other New World Towns not).

Field Maps you can only reach by walking or warping with an Aco.

"Special LvL Maps" like on High Rate Servers or so arnt here.
You can reach every map as every player, normal, premium or vip
Posted Image

#4 RollingCutter101

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 01:29 PM

thank you so much, thanks for fast response, well appreciated

#5 Volvox

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:15 PM

I kinda like the idea of having certain maps with higher exp gain for VIP player.. would definitly make the whole package more interesting and since BBG are available, we are already over the whole pay2win debate.

#6 Fuzzy.

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1161 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:35 PM

View PostVolvox, on 12 December 2018 - 08:15 PM, said:

I kinda like the idea of having certain maps with higher exp gain for VIP player.. would definitly make the whole package more interesting and since BBG are available, we are already over the whole pay2win debate.
iRO's gramps weekly changing leveling maps - but for VIP only. /heh
As a VIP I'd appreciate it. /rice
Posted Image (The original since 2005)
175: Genetic (Amistr-Sera) | 2x GX | Sura | RK // >150: RG | Ranger | Sorcerer // 99: Gunslinger :<

#7 Escalate

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:16 PM

im a vip also but i arnt for this. its "hard" enough for the new players to climb in levels after 100 cuz there are nearly only maxed charas here and less partys.
so when there are lvl maps then for all or for no one.
Posted Image

#8 Volvox

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 12:38 AM

View PostEscalate, on 12 December 2018 - 10:16 PM, said:

im a vip also but i arnt for this. its "hard" enough for the new players to climb in levels after 100 cuz there are nearly only maxed charas here and less partys.
so when there are lvl maps then for all or for no one.

Well, nothing would change for a non-VIP player, so why bother?
Also, I wasnt thinking about making some of the existing maps VIP-only, but to create extra maps,
VIP-people get teleported to, like some sort of basic training ground.

#9 Escalate

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 01:47 AM

View PostVolvox, on 12 December 2018 - 08:15 PM, said:

this would change alot for non VIP players. cuz the vip players (most of them already max lvl or many chars with it, dont need this higher exp maps then. and when they rly use it (doenst matter if solo or in party with other vip members) the players who dont buy vip/premium will fall much further behind as they are already. the server is already flodded with max lvl charas. gl equip mvp cards over and over. so why we should "destroy" the server even more instead of giving the "low" players a better chance to climb?

i like this game. and in my opinion, such ideas make this game even more a p2w win game as it is already. and this isnt what i want. but hey thats my opinion.
same as in other disscusions many players want a soft- other an hardreset of the server. a few want an server without third class, a few want the new updates yesterday and so on and so on.
everyone has his own thoughts. and this are just mine
Posted Image

#10 Fuzzy.

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1161 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 December 2018 - 02:10 AM

when it comes to VIP advantages there are already some they don't even adhere to.
Posted Image
but for the sake of non-VIPs I won't be mad about this /heh
I remember the days when VIPs could use their badge to access new update maps and quests a week before casuals and get ahead with the new items. /gg

Also Byalan dungeon level 6 is supposed to be a vip (premium?) only dungeon. But we never got that. :(
Posted Image (The original since 2005)
175: Genetic (Amistr-Sera) | 2x GX | Sura | RK // >150: RG | Ranger | Sorcerer // 99: Gunslinger :<

#11 Escalate

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 09:36 AM

such thinks are or. but not exclusive lvl maps.
Posted Image

#12 Nightroad

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 09:57 AM

Exclusive previews of upcoming updates. How come I've never seen that...

#13 Volvox

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 01:38 PM

View PostEscalate, on 13 December 2018 - 01:47 AM, said:

this would change alot for non VIP players. cuz the vip players (most of them already max lvl or many chars with it, dont need this higher exp maps then. and when they rly use it (doenst matter if solo or in party with other vip members) the players who dont buy vip/premium will fall much further behind as they are already. the server is already flodded with max lvl charas. gl equip mvp cards over and over. so why we should "destroy" the server even more instead of giving the "low" players a better chance to climb?

i like this game. and in my opinion, such ideas make this game even more a p2w win game as it is already. and this isnt what i want. but hey thats my opinion.
same as in other disscusions many players want a soft- other an hardreset of the server. a few want an server without third class, a few want the new updates yesterday and so on and so on.
everyone has his own thoughts. and this are just mine

Thats whats I meant when I was talking about the pay2win debate, I had thought we were done with.. and Im not willing to participate in the hundredth debate.

View PostEscalate, on 13 December 2018 - 09:36 AM, said:

such thinks are or. but not exclusive lvl maps.

So you think its ok having exklusive content for a certain period of time, but its not ok to like copy a map, incease the xp and only make it accessable for VIPs..?

Making new updates VIP-exklusive at first would be really bad. Big players will completely take control over new equipment and stuff, earning them billions. Thats way worse for the server, than to have high level people. Also the lack of content does seem to be the biggest issue at the moment.

On the other hand what Im suggesting would basically be just another stack of an "incease xp-gain" buff, like BBG or BM. So in theory this could even push new players, if they are willing to invest something into the server.

#14 Escalate

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 02:00 PM

how you said in your last words: if they are willing to invest.

this means again p2w.

but how you said also you dont want to start anew debate about that. how i said everyone has his own oppinion. and i would feel better when all have the same access to all content (maps/gear).
what is the problem when vip players get 1 week or 3 days earlier access? do you think they find in this time 100 cards/gears from the the new?
on the other side. when you make it harder for new players to lvl up in an "normal" way beside when you lvl as vip way faster (you already have 200% exp) what do you think this "high lvl players" will do then?
lets show at an example:
lvl 150 normal player to lvl 175 vip player (cuz of exp buff only) at new content mvp
lvl 150 player isnt rly able to kill new mvp.s cuz he leaks dmg (when booth have the same equip) when the max lvl could do it
so when we implement now an exp map just for vip players they are even better in hunting mvp.s or high lvl monsters cuz they reach a higher lvl even faster so maybe it would be then
lvl 125 normal player to lvl 175 vip player so its much way harder for the normal player to get something from this mvp

on the other side when we open then updates earlier for vip players where is the problem there?
vip players get a bit of equip. maybe but just maybe mvp cards (when there are mvp.s in the new area)
normal players need to wait 3 days to 1 week (depends on how long it would be open earlier)
and then they can farm aswell.

but how i said. everyone has his own oppinion. this is my. and i just dont like it only cuz im vip that i get much more for this then i already have.

ps:

Making new updates VIP-exklusive at first would be really bad. Big players will completely take control over new equipment and stuff, earning them billions.
i would accept in this when they would get a big time earlier access. like 1 month or so. but 1 week or lower isnt so high. and still positive for vip players

so yes i would accept it that for a certain period of time vip players have access to new content instead of an just exclusive lvl map for vip.s its just depends on how long this period will be
Posted Image

#15 Volvox

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 05:08 PM

View PostEscalate, on 13 December 2018 - 02:00 PM, said:

how you said in your last words: if they are willing to invest.

this means again p2w.

Sure, Ive never denied that.

but how you said also you dont want to start anew debate about that. how i said everyone has his own oppinion. and i would feel better when all have the same access to all content (maps/gear).
what is the problem when vip players get 1 week or 3 days earlier access? do you think they find in this time 100 cards/gears from the the new?

Thats a contradiction.

on the other side. when you make it harder for new players to lvl up in an "normal" way beside when you lvl as vip way faster (you already have 200% exp) what do you think this "high lvl players" will do then?
lets show at an example:
lvl 150 normal player to lvl 175 vip player (cuz of exp buff only) at new content mvp
lvl 150 player isnt rly able to kill new mvp.s cuz he leaks dmg (when booth have the same equip) when the max lvl could do it
so when we implement now an exp map just for vip players they are even better in hunting mvp.s or high lvl monsters cuz they reach a higher lvl even faster so maybe it would be then
lvl 125 normal player to lvl 175 vip player so its much way harder for the normal player to get something from this mvp

Youre missing out the fact, that high level players dont need to level up another character, they already have a high level one.
Thats why theyre called "high level player".

on the other side when we open then updates earlier for vip players where is the problem there?
vip players get a bit of equip. maybe but just maybe mvp cards (when there are mvp.s in the new area)
normal players need to wait 3 days to 1 week (depends on how long it would be open earlier)
and then they can farm aswell.

but how i said. everyone has his own oppinion. this is my. and i just dont like it only cuz im vip that i get much more for this then i already have.

ps:
i would accept in this when they would get a big time earlier access. like 1 month or so. but 1 week or lower isnt so high. and still positive for vip players

so yes i would accept it that for a certain period of time vip players have access to new content instead of an just exclusive lvl map for vip.s its just depends on how long this period will be

One week can be a huge advantage for hardcore people, who are willing and capable to invest loads of time.
Its definetely a bigger advantage than another stack of xp boost. Never said it has to be a huge one.

But yeah, Im sure not everyone would be into this feature. I just think itd be a great way to promote VIP status again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users