31 replies to this topic

#1 GM_Krathius

Poporing

• Game Masters
  • 493 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:38 AM

:gb:

Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed, the server is currently not accessible. We have identified the issue, but in order to fix it, a longuer maintenance is required.

This exceptional maintenance will extend until tomorrow morning and will be followed by an EXP compensation.

We are of course sorry for the inconvenience caused and all active Bubble Gums or Lucky Clips will be refunded.

Please feel free to contact us via the FAQ.

Best regards,

:de:

Hallo zusammen,

Wie ihr es vielleicht bemerkt haben, ist der Server momentan nicht erreichbar. Wir haben das Problem identifiziert, aber um es zu beheben, ist eine längere Wartung erforderlich.

Diese außergewöhnliche Wartung wird bis morgen früh andauern und eine EXP-Kompensation nach sich ziehen.

Wir entschuldigen uns natürlich für die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten und erstatten alle aktiven Bubble Gums oder Lucky Clips.

Bitte zögert nicht, uns über die FAQ zu kontaktieren.

Freundliche Grüße,

:fr:

Bonjour à tous,

Comme vous l'avez peut-être remarqué, le serveur n'est actuellement pas accessible. Nous avons identifié le problème, mais pour le résoudre, un entretien plus long est nécessaire.

Cette maintenance exceptionnelle se prolongera jusqu'à demain matin et sera suivie d'une compensation EXP.

Nous sommes évidemment désolés pour le désagrément causé et tous les Bubble Gum ou Lucky Clips seront remboursés.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter via la FAQ.

Cordialement,
Posted Image

#2 fdH173iJ

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:45 AM

I'm still connected and leveling. Shall I better quit?

#3 Toasterer

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:46 AM

View PostfdH173iJ, on 10 June 2019 - 10:45 AM, said:

I'm still connected and leveling. Shall I better quit?

no risk no fun! /heh

#4 pinokyo

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:04 AM

I was completing Eden quests with Mingmin (Ancient Mimic, Death Word, Ancient Mummy) and she gave 0 Exp both Base and Job Experiences. So tomorrow will I get my normal experiences?

#5 Norsk

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:10 AM

You might want to start this "exceptional maintenance" then.
If you don't start it, it can't end - you know?

#6 Livian

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 11:32 AM

After the Maintenance a blow up your bbg event to pay for the fixing guy ? /heh

#7 Strifing_Crow

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 12:15 PM

Can you please invest in commercial growth in all the castles for us, so in the end we get the correct amount of treasure Boxes every day?
would be just fair, since we didn't really have a chance to do it ourselves.
Thx a lot
Posted Image

#8 ***Master_Priest***

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:06 PM

Double or Triple EXP Please :D
Posted Image

#9 Nirianelle

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:17 PM

View Post***Master_Priest***, on 10 June 2019 - 01:06 PM, said:

Double or Triple EXP Please :D

Why or? And /rice

#10 Nightroad

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:20 PM

It's probably gonna be just +100% exp for 24hrs after the maintenance.

#11 Strifing_Crow

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 03:03 PM

View PostNightroad, on 10 June 2019 - 01:20 PM, said:

It's probably gonna be just +100% exp for 24hrs after the maintenance.
And that would be really crappy, cuz we lost a free day and get compensation on a day where most of us have to go work xD
But you are most likely right....
Posted Image

#12 Rezniw

Poporing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationNitro

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:09 PM

Da habe ich einen Tag frei im Pfingsten und will ihn mit Ragnarok Online spielen verschwenden und dann geht der Server nicht.
Was soll ich denn jetzt stattdessen tun? Eine Fremdsprache lernen? Meinen Balkon aufräumen? Ein Buch schreiben?

*spuck spuck spuck*

Edit: Hach, Natürich!

Memes /spin /spin

https://www.youtube....h?v=tBuHAlayQvg

#13 Norsk

Drops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 08:18 PM

Somehow funny to call it "maintenance" when there is actually no one doing anything.
Just because you don't have the guts to say it openly that nobody cares - at least not on a holiday.

#14 Fuzzy.

Mastering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1202 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 June 2019 - 08:41 PM

So then everyone who's currently online has to get banned because they're online during a maintenance and that's normally a bannable offense? /heh
Posted Image (The original since 2005)
175: Genetic (150 Amistr-Sera) | 2x GX | Sura | RK | RG // 165: Ranger // 164: Sorcerer // 150+: Rebel
B>Event Angeling Coins 9m ea
Spoiler

My latest compiled bits:
Posted ImageAndroid: bit.ly/2usrfJk | iOS: apple.co/2OtbAlZ

#15 Strifing_Crow

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:46 PM

yeah indeed, noone is working there on a holiday and everyone noticed that nothing is going on xD
Its really a shame to lie to the customers and to dont let us play when most of us have a free day and time to spend :(

I dont think that something like this would happen on any other mmo , not browser game, mobilegame or just any downloadable mmo. Because it would just start a horrible shitstorm if the servers are down for such a long time. but sadly the puplic doesnt really care about our lovely old korean game, its just our small remaining, paying, community. there won't be a shitstorm on twitter/FB or other media, cuz noone cares how they tread us xD

Let's hope the compensation will happen on the weekend where we have more time^^
Posted Image

#16 GM_Krathius

Poporing

• Game Masters
  • 493 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 07:09 AM

:gb:

Hello everyone,

the server is now open and you should be able to log back in again.

We will activate an EXP Boost Event as compensation for the time lost.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

:de:

Hallo zusammen,

Der Server ist jetzt geöffnet und ihr solltet euch wieder anmelden können.

Wir aktivieren ein EXP Boost Event als Ausgleich für die verlorene Zeit.

Vielen Dank für eure Geduld.

Freundliche Grüße,

:fr:

Bonjour à tous,

le serveur est maintenant ouvert et vous devriez pouvoir vous reconnecter.

Nous activerons un événement EXP Boost en compensation du temps perdu.

Merci pour votre patience.

Cordialement,
Posted Image

#17 Strifing_Crow

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:12 AM

As expected you didnt do any maintenance ;)
There was no Server reboot, my chars are still online, no patch notes and the treasure boxes in the castles are still there...
So clearly no maintenence.
Thank you for lieing to your community.
And thank you for give a shit about us.
You guys wasted the time of hundreds of players on a free day, and as a compensation you give us 24 h of bonus exp on a day where most of us have to work and cant really use that...

Thx so much for nothing.
And once more we ask ourselves, Why Be Online?????
Posted Image

#18 Karlsson

Poring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:31 AM

Well, my friends and I had a nice day yesterday. We could play other games together and we acknowledged that we are pretty addicted to RO /heh We tried to log in like 20 times /pif

View PostStrifing_Crow, on 11 June 2019 - 08:12 AM, said:

As expected you didnt do any maintenance ;)
There was no Server reboot, my chars are still online, no patch notes and the treasure boxes in the castles are still there...
So clearly no maintenence.
Thank you for lieing to your community.
And thank you for give a shit about us.
You guys wasted the time of hundreds of players on a free day, and as a compensation you give us 24 h of bonus exp on a day where most of us have to work and cant really use that...

Thx so much for nothing.
And once more we ask ourselves, Why Be Online?????
Sure, it's really sad to see that nothing happened. Anyway, I hope you could spent your time effectivly somehow. Maybe we get a statement what happened but I don't believe it.

#19 Strifing_Crow

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:05 AM

we will never get any statement, cuz it had to start with: sorry we lied to you guys...

i play this game long enough on this server to know that they give a f. about us....
since we cant do nothing :(

Actually im pretty sad that i spent more then 200€ on Karats this last Weekend, and as a Thank You i get a Sercer Down for 24 Hours.... Well more or less Down, just the login Server was down. i got enough proofs xD

it's really sad, that the Host of this Game can do this, as i said before this would be unthinkable on every other customer oriented online Game, doesn't matter on which plattform....

Quote:We have identified the issue, but in order to fix it, a longuer maintenance is required.Quote end
Translation: Sorry we are to lazy to go to the office on a holiday to restart the login server. And yeah, sorry, after all this years of serverhosting we still didn't think about to add an auto-reboot-tool on our main systems....
Posted Image

#20 Strifing_Crow

Marin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:08 AM

View PostKarlsson, on 11 June 2019 - 08:31 AM, said:

Well, my friends and I had a nice day yesterday. We could play other games together and we acknowledged that we are pretty addicted to RO /heh We tried to log in like 20 times /pif

Sure, it's really sad to see that nothing happened. Anyway, I hope you could spent your time effectivly somehow. Maybe we get a statement what happened but I don't believe it.

And im sure a lot of other players did the same like you guys, trying to log in the game the whole day. Because we all still love this game :(
and thats one reason why the host can treat us like this... because we play anyway, doesn't matter how shitty they treat us...
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users